wildcat's Content

There have been 24 items by wildcat (Search limited from 31-March 14)

Sort by                Order  

#328042 Hopper issue!

Posted by wildcat on 28 August 2019 - 08:08 PM in Real Fruit Machines

The error is that the little sensor where the coins pop out the hopper is dirty or not working, it basicly counts the coins as they exit the hopper.You can clean it carefully with a cotton bud.

#321834 New Machine Shown Lazy or Creative?

Posted by wildcat on 18 October 2018 - 07:34 PM in Real Fruit Machines

lol  the guys a nutter!!  A slightly different clone of spank the banker....

#311673 The Power Five £35 Dx

Posted by wildcat on 27 November 2017 - 10:35 PM in WIP for MFME5

Really looking forward to this, this was one of my favourite deals, not only for the empty but the gatw streaks it did. :)

#300594 Deal or No Deal - Seal the Deal

Posted by wildcat on 08 February 2017 - 05:33 PM in Forthcoming Releases

Hope someone does East and West wing, Big Deal and Crazy Chair soon, i'm missing them lol.

#295006 Anyone doing these in DX?

Posted by wildcat on 22 November 2016 - 01:56 PM in General FME Discussion

The futures looking rosy for fme with this new emulator release, there's a wealth of roms out there we've all been waiting for!!

#294919 Anyone doing these in DX?

Posted by wildcat on 21 November 2016 - 05:20 PM in General FME Discussion

Has anyone got any plans to make East and West wing, Lets Play DOND or Bellfruits Clown Around?

I know deals aren't some peoples cup of tea but i would rather play them on emulator than in the wild lol.

#292284 {Scorpion 5}DOND - The Perfect Deal

Posted by wildcat on 01 November 2016 - 09:48 PM in Scorpion 5

Brilliant! Thank you!

#292282 {Scorpion 4}Family Guy

Posted by wildcat on 01 November 2016 - 09:46 PM in Scorpion 4

Fatsastic thank you! Having great fun playing this.  :thumbs_up:

#264180 Epoch Emulator - January Update

Posted by wildcat on 25 February 2014 - 09:34 PM in Epoch emulation discussion

:thumbs_up: nice one mate

#263875 Show us your machines :D

Posted by wildcat on 19 February 2014 - 12:49 AM in Real Fruit Machines

just the one due to space : impulse's Trail Blazer. £15 JP (epoch) :eek:   Have got a few spares boards tho just in case!

#218845 Opt 100p Alm 01

Posted by wildcat on 25 August 2011 - 10:59 PM in Real Fruit Machines

it sounds like the infra red light which counts the coins out the hopper is either dirty or knackered, its underneath the spinning drum in the hopper, it looks like a little eye, try carefully cleaning it with a cotton bud.

#216566 Guaranteed Win All The Way To Mega Streak On Dond Walk Of Wealth ?

Posted by wildcat on 28 July 2011 - 10:39 PM in Real Fruit Machines

I've had it a few times on this,(i have got a few of these near me tho lol) "guaranteed win" don't you just love it! It's been a flat £70 every time tho.

#215651 If You Had To Choose - Which Deal Or No Deal Game Is Your Favorite?

Posted by wildcat on 14 July 2011 - 11:56 PM in Real Fruit Machines

My two favourites are The power 5 and The big deal, as for my worst it has to be Red alert.

#212106 Epoch London Underground Problem

Posted by wildcat on 10 May 2011 - 04:19 PM in Real Fruit Machines

I had this problem on my epoch machine, it is a problem with the main board, they tend to be very "buggy". i got me another board off ebay and it solved the problem :). (I did get it working with the origional board while i was waiting for the replacement to come by disconnecting all the wires for 10 miniutes then reconnecting them, it was ok for about a week).

#207729 Help

Posted by wildcat on 10 March 2011 - 01:24 AM in Real Fruit Machines

right mate, open your machines bottom door, once its reset insert and turn your refill key, now at the bottom by the cash boxes there should be a "hopper de-float or dump" button, press this and on the led it should say hopper dump?? press start or cancel (depends on machine) the hopper will now dump all the £1 coins, then once its done it , it will say for eg : 50 dumped 75 short. just put all the coins back in the hopper and then the machine will know its got £50* in the hopper. hope that helps :)

#192210 Pay Unit Error 17 Help

Posted by wildcat on 04 March 2010 - 10:22 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Hi is was wondering if anyone could help me please i have a Bell-fruit machine that keeps saying PAY UNIT ERROR 17 everytime i turn it on ive checked the hopper for a jam but it doesnt look like there is one does anyone know what is should do? thanks

if the drum inside the turns ok by hand and theres no coin jam it may be the motor on the hopper has died.
have you tried putting your machine into test mode and tried dumping the hopper? its worth trying. or try turning the drum the other way by hand.

#190741 Sticky Buttons

Posted by wildcat on 11 February 2010 - 12:38 AM in Real Fruit Machines

How did they get sticky in the first place?!

Pimp

beer spilt in em, as it drys it goes sticky!

#190406 Barcrest The Jackpoteers 1024 wdx

Posted by wildcat on 06 February 2010 - 04:26 PM in New Releases

cheers for this m8!;)

#187033 Ooh Aah Dracula Club £250 DX 1024

Posted by wildcat on 22 December 2009 - 11:30 PM in New Releases

excellent release mate thanks ;)

#183457 Deal or no deal machines

Posted by wildcat on 12 November 2009 - 11:19 PM in Real Fruit Machines

These mirrored reels are not fixed! if you had 1p and £70 left and you deal on say £28, it wont change! an easy way to explain is some of the reels have tiny marks/dots appear on the reel over time (maybe due to the heat inside the machine), now if you spot a "spot" on the reel and you deal and it shows megastreak, just remember where about the spot is and the next time it spins in you'll know straight away that you've got ms! ive done it on loads of donds etc its just down to memory knowing the little faults on them and using it to your advantage! another one is the £4 & £5 boxes, as its a reel, there will be a join in the mirror, where its glued together, now if you see the join at the top its £4 in your box, and if its at the bottom, yes its a £5!
ive had loads of megas ,70s etc by looking carefully at the reel, one of my mega streaks had a nice little scratch on the right side so i went all the way!! hope that helps! ;)

#182034 Coin Mech Help

Posted by wildcat on 25 October 2009 - 05:53 PM in Real Fruit Machines

All other coins work except the £1 coins. Very rarely a few pound coins register the rest of the time no luck.

Anyone know what the problem is?

if you get no joy getting this fixed, have a look on ebay, my mech on my wildcat fruit died and i managed to get a mars 126 off there, i also had one sent to me from alex at aaamusements.co.uk (i kept the one off ebay as a spare), i think it was only £19. :)

#177862 mfme 10.1

Posted by wildcat on 04 September 2009 - 05:30 PM in General FME Discussion

no worries!;)

#177858 mfme 10.1

Posted by wildcat on 04 September 2009 - 05:21 PM in General FME Discussion

can't find this anywhare, please can someone advise or email it to me. ive tried that madcow site that links have been supplied but i cant find it anywhare, please someone help me out

lol! its on here mate, click on downloads at the top then emulators...... its there waiting to be downloaded!!

#177779 Ebay fruit machine company

Posted by wildcat on 03 September 2009 - 07:37 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Hi ppl someone warned me about a certain company who i wont mention but did i listen....no but i wish i did....Bid on a club Big deal and what did they have for me instead....A big brother! the guy said there was a internal fault on the big deal and offerd me that instead! I could not belive it. I never took it like, I've already got a psycho cash beast wich is what the big brother is a clone of...not happy at all! awaiting a paypal refund :mad:

what company was it mate? as im thinking of getting one off an ebay company. pm me which one it is and ill avoid them like the plague!