robertmckenzie25's Content

There have been 9 items by robertmckenzie25 (Search limited from 26-April 14)

Sort by                Order  

#332542 Copy of DIP Switches Required

Posted by robertmckenzie25 on 24 September 2020 - 10:20 AM in Any Topic Chat

Hi guys

I have an Empire Haunted House fruit machine and wanting to change the stake and jackpot from 10p £5 jackpot to 20p £8 tokens so if anyone could send me a copy of the dip switch setting it would be much appreciated I don't want to guess them I would rather do it proper and have a copy of all the dip settings thanks everyone

#310850 What machine's from your slotting days would you wish to see emulated

Posted by robertmckenzie25 on 11 November 2017 - 11:57 PM in General FME Discussion

i have noticed HOW BIG IS YOUR ROCK has been emulated but im hoping someone can do it as an MFME version as i cant get it to work on the project amber emulator PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can someone do it thanks

#298978 HOW BIG IS YOUR ROCK

Posted by robertmckenzie25 on 13 January 2017 - 09:30 PM in General FME Discussion

hi all 

can anyone tell me if there will ever be HOW BIG IS YOUR ROCK emulated for MFME5 ive noticed its been done for amber but was looking for it to be done for MFME5 thanks 

#248952 Anyone selling any Fruit Machines in Scotland?

Posted by robertmckenzie25 on 14 March 2013 - 10:29 AM in Real Fruit Machines

try on gumtree mate i look on everyday and there are some all over scotland and if you look on facebook and gumtree you get people who offer man with van and they are cheap sometimes they are just wanting the fuel money  

#247182 Tablet Sim's Help

Posted by robertmckenzie25 on 31 January 2013 - 05:27 PM in Any Topic Chat

If you have a decent phone ie An IPHONE and its a contract (dont know about PAYG) you can set it to be a hotspot for your tablet and your phone will act as a router but you are better doing this if you have unlimited data allowance take your phone into a phone shop and ask them to show you how to set it up most phones these days allow you to do this i have the new motorola razri and i do it with mine 

#246927 Jpm Emulator Problem

Posted by robertmckenzie25 on 26 January 2013 - 06:39 PM in General FME Discussion

Can anyone tell me why i cant use the JPM Emulator every time i try to load it up i keep getting the message JPM Impact Emulator has stopped working. Please help me with this problem i am missing playing my old favourites thanks 

#241504 [Amber]Crystals Frank N Stein Wdx

Posted by robertmckenzie25 on 09 October 2012 - 10:00 AM in New Releases

is there anyway this can be done for mfme or is it just going to be for project amber thanks

#241186 A - Z Of Fruit Machines

Posted by robertmckenzie25 on 04 October 2012 - 04:56 PM in Any Topic Chat

what about each way nudger by JPM

and frank en stein

and grandstand

house of horrors

indiana jones

jester

kriss kross

lock and load

monopoly

#216241 Blackpool Pleasure Beach

Posted by robertmckenzie25 on 24 July 2011 - 11:50 PM in General FME Discussion

hi mate if its any help to you i was at blackpoola couple of weeks ago with the wife and the kids and yes you have to pay to get in to the pleasure beach it was £5 or they had the offer on for a wristband at £22 but do what i done and go online and try and get the vouchers you can get 2 for 1 wristbands or some do 3 for2