krayzeestyles's Content

There have been 150 items by krayzeestyles (Search limited from 26-April 14)

Sort by                Order  

#330387 Jackpot on Vectra666's (Club money to burn £1k)

Posted by krayzeestyles on 16 February 2020 - 10:43 PM in General FME Discussion

Well heartfelt apologies to the FME artist that did do this layout, and credit goes out to who did.  My bad, my bad.

:)  I do like your version of Money To Burn and the sounds are of equal quality.  Thanks for pointing this out mate, bless ya. :)

With respect, it was Duplu who released this layout.  Sorry for the mix up with Vectra's AWP money to burn :))

#330386 Jackpot on Vectra666's (Club money to burn £1k)

Posted by krayzeestyles on 16 February 2020 - 10:27 PM in General FME Discussion

just to clarify i did not release this, maybe i upped a version only the awp one i've done

Well heartfelt apologies to the FME artist that did do this layout, and credit goes out to who did.  My bad, my bad.

:)  I do like your version of Money To Burn and the sounds are of equal quality.  Thanks for pointing this out mate, bless ya. :)

#330382 Cool Million £10.00 or £15.00 Jackpot Request.

Posted by krayzeestyles on 16 February 2020 - 08:30 PM in General FME Discussion

all seams ok on my version of this although it's still averaging 60%

Could I get a copy of that please?, is the one you investigated Theme Park or Cool Million, I meant to say that the last letter (N) does illuminate when you get stopper on it, but never awards the board even though the name now should be completely lit.  Cool Million on £10.00 or £15.00 jp 25p play used to be awesome, don't see it anywhere anymore!!  Have not seen a real one in donkeys years :)

#330381 Jackpot on Vectra666's (Club money to burn £1k)

Posted by krayzeestyles on 16 February 2020 - 08:21 PM in General FME Discussion

Ok, so last night, without cheating and putting the machine on test, I ran £200 4 x (£50.00) each time as £50 is the max in £1 coins you can load into the machine before the coin mech locks up. 

I kept rejecting everything on the board, even when I got four coins which put me onto the jackpot trail, I always kept on win or lose until I got to the second to last symbol to the (1K) which is a (HOT-SPOT) only to be killed and burnt out.  I was always holding bells only, even ones directly above the win line and trying to get nudge gambles.  I was rejecting £10.00 (3 bells) and kept on until I had bell, bell, another symbol, bell.  Then I kept gambling the nudges, moving one symbol down on reel 3 and so forth until....Booom!    I dropped the £1k.  Was really fun to play and the sounds are incredible on a 2.1 surround, comes out in amazing stereo quality.  So a big thanks for this layout and cheers for the couple of hours fun as opposed to losing £100's in some Burly arcade owner's B3 somewhere. 

So with nudge gamble and moving only 2 reels , reel 2 once and reel 3 I think 3 - 4 times gambling one nudge at a time, I got the top prize. Which if I may be so bold to say, rarely happens on a club machine.

So this and calamari club are the two clubbers from fruit-emu that I have dropped without cheating since the site started.  Keep up the good work people, who knows I may soon have windows 10.  On 8.1 at present.  Upgrading goosed my lappy last time so apprehensive about doing it again.  None of my software would work with win 10.  See pictures below of my JP lol, :cute: :radar: :cute: :biglaugh:my my, all those imaginary quids it was spitting out :)

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot (310).png
  • Screenshot (311).png

#330363 Any help please guys this is so frustrating

Posted by krayzeestyles on 15 February 2020 - 11:18 PM in General FME Discussion

All depends what tech the machine is and the emulator you are using.  I am stuck with (Windows 8.1) as v19 only works with windows 10.  So I mostly use v5 and v6. 

Usually you just download the files you need then extract them into one folder.  Some of the older machines need the rom and the layout to work, whilst other files have the whole lot in one which is convenient.  Use MFME 5 to emulate a lot of the older layouts and some of the new techs, whilst most m1 layouts require v3.2 to run them ( I think)  Noel's House Party is an example of this, which I found out for myself.  You could always pm one of the layout creators to help you with this.  Pook, Hithesix, Vectra, Tommy and Spa are friendly helpful blokes on here, you could ask them for help if you are stuck.  Hope this helps....a bit maybe???  Oh and games with top boxes and things mostly run on mfme 6.1.  The very newer layouts use 19.  If you don't have win 10, 19 don't work on win 7,8,8.1

#330362 STOP n FLIP STEP n SKIP

Posted by krayzeestyles on 15 February 2020 - 10:51 PM in General FME Discussion

the one in rhyl was more toward towyn in a camp site i stayed in in 1990. new brighton arcade had 4 of them and i remember a few in Coinplay in birkenhead, also around 1990

Lucky Strike Arcade had Step and Skips and a Rat Race,  Black Cat was full of Rat-Races as was Colwyn Bay Pier which has now been demolished.  There were also at least 6 Step and Skips on this pier and around 10 Ace Chases.  Lucky Strike has gone now, turned into Fun Factory which has also been sold on by Mr Williams who now owns Llandudno pier, dunno what Fun Factory (Former Lucky Strike) is going to be now.  Pleasure Land has gone and has been sold to Lyons which is a big con, there is never enough money to pay out people when they win and have you waiting with a receipt for up to a week to claim any unpaid winnings....yawn!!!  They don't mind taking your notes in the machines or the change machines mind.  Towyn has gone crap for any chance of a decent session with any wins, The Black Cat Golden Games 10p/£5 are always full, you can stick £70 in and be lucky to even get a fiver.  You can only put one quid in at a time and when you get a whistle its set to auto nudge it in which you can do sod all about, Black Cat is fun for holiday makers but a complete joke for drop artists.  You won't win sod all. The owner chucks out all the locals too...!! sound familiar???  Most of the arcades down here now are dead, the bottom has fell out of them with online gambling gaming and x box and Sony online and all that kind of thing.

#330361 Cool Million £10.00 or £15.00 Jackpot Request.

Posted by krayzeestyles on 15 February 2020 - 10:46 PM in General FME Discussion

Thank you for all your replies, shall do that.  Something I noticed also with cool million 5p/£5 is that when you get stopper on the last letter it should make sense as it is the last letter (n) award the board.  Instead it does illuminate the (N) and cons you, not awarding a board at all...hmmmmm?? maybe the tight arse 40% has something to do with that :bigeyes14: :radar: :biglaugh:

#330255 Cool Million £10.00 or £15.00 Jackpot Request.

Posted by krayzeestyles on 09 February 2020 - 10:57 PM in General FME Discussion

Hello, was wondering if someone could please do a re vamp layout of Mocho Choco's 'Cool Million' but with a better Jackpot and at a higher stake than 5p.  25p or 30p stake would be good.  Thanks to all involved who bring MFME to life and create all these cool layouts.  I am stuck with windows 8.1 so a version in 19.8 would not be much use to me sadly at the moment.    Can the current layout be changed to 10p per play rather than 5p as takes forever to get a decent game.  Thanks loads, yours grovelling in hope lol. K.S. :cute:

#330253 Noels House Party, Rat Race issues.

Posted by krayzeestyles on 09 February 2020 - 10:51 PM in General FME Discussion

Also solved, use 3.1 for Noel's.  no other emulator will worked for this machine apparently.

#330248 Noels House Party, Rat Race issues.

Posted by krayzeestyles on 09 February 2020 - 09:55 PM in General FME Discussion

Rat Race solved... sorry for repeat post, forgot I had the solution already.

#330238 Noels House Party, Rat Race issues.

Posted by krayzeestyles on 09 February 2020 - 06:30 PM in General FME Discussion

Hi, I can't get Noel's house party to run without a 4.4 percentage key error, or it saying roms not found.  I am using mfme 5.1.  Can anyone give me the correct files for a dx of this machine please, much appreciated. thank you kindly :)

Please can anyone also tell me why when I am loading Rat-Race after the first spin I get VTP error then a dreadful alarm sound.  Help also appreciated with this.  Using mfme 5.1 for this too.

:)

#330237 Noels House Party, Rat Race issues.

Posted by krayzeestyles on 09 February 2020 - 06:28 PM in General FME Discussion

Hi, I can't get Noel's house party to run without a 4.4 percentage key error, or it saying roms not found.  I am using mfme 5.1.  Can anyone give me the correct files for a dx of this machine please, much appreciated. thank you kindly :)

Please can anyone also tell me why when I am loading Rat-Race after the first spin I get VTP error then a dreadful alarm sound.  Help also appreciated with this.  Using mfme 5.1 for this too.

#327579 BARCREST RIO RAINBOW RICHES FIXED

Posted by krayzeestyles on 27 July 2019 - 10:58 PM in Real Fruit Machine help and technical support

Don't matter about the payout if you own your own machine really, you are only playing against yourself.  But I understand the concept of having all the games paying out in demo mode.  Everyone to their own. :thumbs_up:

#327330 BARCREST RIO RAINBOW RICHES FIXED

Posted by krayzeestyles on 18 July 2019 - 04:08 PM in Real Fruit Machine help and technical support

So after pc in and out over 300 million times, and over 3 weeks down time, I managed to fix my Rio Exec 2, PC MK5 by myself and it is now up and running and is a happy bunny again.

Just saying thanks for all your suggestions etc.  If you want to know how I sorted it out, after killing it by mistakenly putting a T7 game on a Rio Cabinet let me know and I will pm you with the solution.

Was a real nightmare to do, but I am pleased as I now know loads about Rio Cabinets and my perseverance with it paid off :cute:

#327327 rio rainbow riches error code 34 6green & 3red flashing

Posted by krayzeestyles on 18 July 2019 - 03:51 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Hello guys, i have a rainbow riches rio £500 jackpot machine, error code 34 on screen once started, on the mpu i have six green flashing lamps then three red, i have spoke to a couple of engineers from my way but i am still non the wiser, can anyone put me in the right direction, and if any one has a barcrest  2005 manual for this machine i would be so grateful and i will pay for it if a reasonable price.

shallowwater

kevin

I have been having a nightmare with my Rio for the last 3 weeks as I put a T7 game on it. (Big mistake) I also had the same error you are having.  To solve this, Carefully take out your game card from the mpu5 main board.  Gently remove all the connections to the MPU5 main board, taking note or pictures of where each cable is seated to, so that you can refer back to it when you put all the cables back.  Then remove the MPU5 main board (care required) using the white clips. Open the Mpu Game Card and Board, gently dust off any debris or general dust, using a real hair soft brush, then re-seat everything and try again.  Be really careful with all the cables etc.  These are delicate as is the Mpu5 board and the MPU5 game card.  Good luck, let me know how you get on. as this fix worked for me, but I also changed the battery in the pc too. :)

#327324 Rainbow Riches exec 2.0 PC MK5 Image

Posted by krayzeestyles on 18 July 2019 - 02:18 PM in Real Fruit Machine help and technical support

Ok so after 3 million pc in and outs, I finally solved the problem by myself, and now know exactly what to do when a Rio exec 2 Pc MK5 goes wrong.  My Enhanced Rio, Rainbow Riches is working fine now, so solved.

I did it all myself :radar: :wubclub:  

#327205 Please help? Think I killed my Rio?

Posted by krayzeestyles on 15 July 2019 - 04:15 PM in Real Fruit Machine help and technical support

It does work mate, that's the one I always use when mine f***s up.

NQ.

That is because its PC MK6 and Not PCMK5 and the version is exec 4 not 2.  The image works, but it's the wrong image for my machine.

Krayzee has an incompatible version of AOMEI to the one Niallquinn uses - that's why it is coming up with an error message.

Really, Aomei is Aomei and works fine on my computer and burned an image of my T7 onto another drive without any issues, also works fine in my T7.

#327204 Rainbow Riches exec 2.0 PC MK5 Image

Posted by krayzeestyles on 15 July 2019 - 04:06 PM in Real Fruit Machine help and technical support

Please has anyone got a hard drive image for a Rainbow Riches Enhanced Rio Cabinet.

The pc version must be MK5

The Exec must be version 2.

Had the pc in and out now like a million times, is becoming exasperating.

I would be willing to pay for it, as mine has corrupted and is coming up with fatal exception errors.

If anyone can help, please pm me.  If not will have to pay Magi electronics for a re-image and possibly a new drive :(

I have tried Spa's image and it's pc mk6 and exec 4 so it won't work on my machine.

Many thanks.

:nah:

#326873 Enhanced Rio Cabinet 'Blue Screen Nightmare'

Posted by krayzeestyles on 02 July 2019 - 06:10 PM in Real Fruit Machine help and technical support

I don't know anything about hiren's boot cd, what do I do, how do I get it to work please?

#326849 Enhanced Rio Cabinet 'Blue Screen Nightmare'

Posted by krayzeestyles on 01 July 2019 - 10:37 PM in Real Fruit Machine help and technical support

Hi I did a rather regretful thing to my Rio Cabinet, Rainbow Riches. I tried uploading a bpak called win big shindig to my Rio as I had no reason for it to be a T7 game. I got an error then machine would no longer boot up. I just kept getting two black screens after tapping "press ok to exit the program". So I re-imaged the hard drive with AOMEI using Nialquins image for (Rainbow Riches) I told him my exec 2.0 and pc Mk5 after making a back up of it, but unfortunately I only backed my original image up after I installed the game that caused the problem.

After restoring Spa's and Nialquin's image on the hard drive inside the Machine's PC, all the machine will do is 'Blue Screen' I have not been able to get it to run since. I have attached screen images of what happened when the error occurred, right up to what it is displaying now. I'm gutted as the cabinet is in amazing condition. I have a T7 now, but I was thinking if I could get it going again, I would apart from any listing costs and £25.00 the cost of the permit from the gambling commission I have paid for, sell the machine on Ebay. I would then donate the rest of what ever it makes to this site. This is to say thanks for all the great games from the layout creators and everyone involved here on Fruit Emu

I don't need two B3's am happy with my T7 which through DI Fruits is fine and I thank everyone who offered their friendly advice and help, and helped me get a backup drive for it.

So I am hopeful to see it working again if possible before it goes, given the amount of time I have spent with

taking the pc in, pc out again has been challenging to say the least.  The hard drive will run and open on the ide to usb 2.0 and opens ok in windows explorer.  I am using win 8.1.  I hate windows 10.  I have tried all the options by using F8, just won't work.  Keeps blue screen.[attachment=30268:IMG_20190411_201930753.jpg][attachment=30265:IMG_20190625_040713384.jpg][attachment=30269:IMG_20190629_213009482.jpg]

I am at a loss now, don't know what is wrong with it.

#326790 Please help? Think I killed my Rio?

Posted by krayzeestyles on 28 June 2019 - 11:13 PM in Real Fruit Machine help and technical support

Mmmm that helps, thanks.  No harm in trying a bpak to play a game in demo mode.

#326768 Please help? Think I killed my Rio?

Posted by krayzeestyles on 28 June 2019 - 01:09 PM in Real Fruit Machine help and technical support

Yeah, no hasp. These use the pic chip via the game card.

So, Niall, my image runs on your unit? If so, that confirms it works :)

If I try get it to work, downloaded from your google drive...this is what you get! file is backup3,

Screenshot (153).png

Does not work Spa honest, says it don't exist :( :o  :nah:

#326735 Please help? Think I killed my Rio?

Posted by krayzeestyles on 26 June 2019 - 10:33 PM in Real Fruit Machine help and technical support

Really?  I've had 3 different pcs in mine, and off the top of my head, loads of different images, ie Spas image, Chas's image, Nails image. etc.

NQ.

Niallquinn please can i have a copy of an image from you for my ide hard drive for my Rio x?  my exec is version 2 .

#326663 Please help? Think I killed my Rio?

Posted by krayzeestyles on 25 June 2019 - 01:46 PM in Real Fruit Machine help and technical support

Forgot to say, licensed game is Rainbow Riches £1.00 play only!  (Enhanced Rio Cabinet)

#326662 Please help? Think I killed my Rio?

Posted by krayzeestyles on 25 June 2019 - 01:44 PM in Real Fruit Machine help and technical support

Image does not work, please see attached pictures, either that or I just can't get AEOMI to run it.

Also I now know my exec version as follows, I don't know if this image you shared has the same exec as me, would I not run into further problems with coin mech and hopper and note reader not working?  When using someone else's clone?:

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot (153).png
  • IMG_20190625_051423985.jpg