Keta's Content

There have been 12 items by Keta (Search limited from 28-April 14)

Sort by                Order  

#105464 First Post. Wanting a few suggestions, options?

Posted by Keta on 11 January 2008 - 08:58 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Lol, it does seem like that doesn't it! Both of us I suppose. I'm just happy with it all. Easy to sort out, came when promised and is honestly as new. I've had a few and they always have some scratches to the side plastic from transportation. It doesn't have a mark on it. Still doesn't get me in the mrs' good books though :)

#105154 First Post. Wanting a few suggestions, options?

Posted by Keta on 07 January 2008 - 09:43 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Just a quick response agreeing with Chris. Sent Steve from Advance Leisure an email on Saturday night saying I wanted a Rocket Money. £175 delivered this afternoon, less than 48 hours from ordering. In immaculate condition, it isn't the most I've paid for a machine but it certainly is the newest and in the best condition I have had.

Totally faultless service and I'm real happy with it, all floated up and beginning to load my shrapnel in it lol. Thanks Steve :)

#104926 First Post. Wanting a few suggestions, options?

Posted by Keta on 05 January 2008 - 06:10 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Cheers Chris,

I have just emailed him saying I'll have it. Tomorrow would be handy lol, if they do evening weekend delivery! Don't know when he'll get it though.

#104921 First Post. Wanting a few suggestions, options?

Posted by Keta on 05 January 2008 - 06:04 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Ahh that would be handy :)

#104916 First Post. Wanting a few suggestions, options?

Posted by Keta on 05 January 2008 - 05:50 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Cool, I guess you get bored of any as I did before after a while. Best bit about all of them is they take all my pocket loads of change I can't be bothered with!

When did your get delivered Chris? That'll be my next problem. New job I have no idea of hours!

#104861 First Post. Wanting a few suggestions, options?

Posted by Keta on 05 January 2008 - 12:49 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Steve,

If you can ship us up a Rocket Money with note acceptor in good "house" like condition for £175 then you have a deal. I can pay before my auctions end, if they don't sell I might get attacked by the Mrs though :) Whats the arrangement on delivery times payment etc.. I start a new job Monday and have no idea when I am working etc..

Never played one, anyone else think they are alright? Look ok and a note acceptor would be welcome

#104857 First Post. Wanting a few suggestions, options?

Posted by Keta on 05 January 2008 - 10:58 AM in Real Fruit Machines

Cheers Steve, seems like a good price. I am just waiting on a few Jamma things to finish on ebay for my "spending" money.

Ok then people, out of the baove list which will I enjoy the most. I have never had a red gaming machine before. I like the look of the Sub Zero and I think I have seen a Jackpot Gems in a pub I was in.

#104757 First Post. Wanting a few suggestions, options?

Posted by Keta on 04 January 2008 - 03:23 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Thanks everyone,

I guess I should keep looking round Ebay and wait for one I win for a good price. I am noting all the suggestions though, have written them down for ebay searching :)

I quite liked the skill type challenges of the old Brainwaves machine I had. But it seemed to be Cop The Lot that I played on most. All four were lined up in my old cellar. I just want a single nicer looking one for the "dining" room now.

#104735 First Post. Wanting a few suggestions, options?

Posted by Keta on 03 January 2008 - 10:03 PM in Real Fruit Machines

I suppose it whats fun to play really with me anyway. I don't really care if it pays out much or anything as it'll be mine :)

#104731 First Post. Wanting a few suggestions, options?

Posted by Keta on 03 January 2008 - 09:21 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Cheers Stu,

I have been keeping an eye out for Vamp It Up but haven't seen any as yet. I like the idea of that one or possibly Shark Ravin Mad.

#104728 First Post. Wanting a few suggestions, options?

Posted by Keta on 03 January 2008 - 09:09 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Yeah I had noticed their site. What do you reckons a good one from there then. The only reason I am put off is the delivery charge. The one I posted is literally a 2 min drive and I could just put it in a mates estate.

I was trying not to go over £200 as well. It is going to go in the house and not cellar like the last so it could do with being in decent condition.

Thanks

#104725 First Post. Wanting a few suggestions, options?

Posted by Keta on 03 January 2008 - 09:00 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Hey there,

I am just wanting a few possible suggestions of what fruit machine to get for my new house! I've had a few before but just randomly bought really. I just want a single good one for playing myself/piggy bank! Ideally just a £25 jackpot one or similiar. I've had Fright Night, Brainwaves, Cop The Lot & Pie Factory before. Spend no more than £200 ideally. I don't actually use them in pubs so don't know which to go for. I have searched through ebay and I am watching a Hot Stuff I have heard is good, but they all seem quite far off. Any of the slightly newer ones any good dosh n pecs, cock a doodle dough?

Any on here you'd have? Fruit Machines

Just noticed they are almost walking distance from me and don't seem that expensive.

Thanks all