aaamusements's Content

There have been 1000 items by aaamusements (Search limited from 01-April 14)

Sort by                Order  

#333005 Who are the moderators on the site now?

Posted by aaamusements on 18 April 2021 - 07:02 AM in General FME Discussion

05C20920-4B04-495B-9C69-B94B264A785D.jpeg

#333000 Invasion of privacy

Posted by aaamusements on 17 April 2021 - 12:51 PM in Any Topic Chat

A further point; if you don’t like it, you can leave. 
Any further attempts to discuss this will result in a ban, or I’ll just lock down the whole site, I really don’t mind. 

#332994 Invasion of privacy

Posted by aaamusements on 17 April 2021 - 12:06 PM in Any Topic Chat

Admin now gets pinged with a notification of every email that bounces back from the recipient, so doesn’t have much choice in receiving copies of all manner of stuff. 

Generally admin is too damn busy to actively invade anyone’s privacy, but now and again something jumps out when bulk deleting all these notifications, such as something which could potentially be construed as fraudulent, hence why action was taken. 

No further discussion will be entered into, as it’s likely that any further detail would constitute a genuine invasion of privacy. 

#332701 File not submitting

Posted by aaamusements on 05 December 2020 - 11:36 AM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

Done.

#332655 Can you help?

Posted by aaamusements on 15 November 2020 - 10:23 PM in General FME Discussion

As ive said before, create an account over at dif and introduce yourself, then make a donation to the pot.

It doesnt need to be a big donation either but every little bit once or twice a year will help the site.

Donate or create and you will find this keeps the community happy also.

You probably wont be able to donate here, as nobody is in  :no: , ive gave up trying to pay! 

It’s a great shame that although I responded to your support requests in a reasonably timely manner and resolved the issue, you weren’t able to provide a public update to reflect this. 
:no: 

42F7380A-7980-4ADB-ADE8-05F3266056EC.jpeg

#321412 MachineBase! New way to find and download exactly the Layout that you wan...

Posted by aaamusements on 07 October 2018 - 09:55 PM in General FME Discussion

Just for the record, DADsFME is hosted by Alex (FruitEmu) who also owns the domain name therefore all questions related to this issue should really be directed at him.  So far DAD's has happily survived with unlimited downloads with no resrictions apart from registering in the first place and I see no reason why this should change TBH.

Just to be clear, although I own the domain and commission the hosting, I take no part in the running or management of the DADSFME site nor any decisions related to how the site operates.

#318750 Beach Plaza amusements Hunstanton.

Posted by aaamusements on 20 June 2018 - 07:43 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Can you link the Facebook page please

http://www.fruit-emu...e-2#entry316858

#318568 Happy Birthday Aamusements

Posted by aaamusements on 10 June 2018 - 07:37 AM in Any Topic Chat

Done.

Huge thanks for your generous donation. So far raised £295 which was well above my expectations!

#318559 Happy Birthday Aamusements

Posted by aaamusements on 09 June 2018 - 08:41 PM in Any Topic Chat

Thank you all, very much appreciated.

If you’re able and willing then please consider donating anything you can spare to my birthday fundraiser:
https://www.facebook...95562354149872/

#318354 The willow foundation

Posted by aaamusements on 31 May 2018 - 09:37 PM in Any Topic Chat

Fine by me, it’s a worthy cause.

#318239 New MOT Diesel Emissions

Posted by aaamusements on 26 May 2018 - 11:49 PM in Any Topic Chat

Because i'm only the 'registered keeper.'

Anyone can be the registered keeper, but if you have the receipt from when you bought it then you’re the legal owner and you can do with it off the road whatever you please.

#318222 New MOT Diesel Emissions

Posted by aaamusements on 26 May 2018 - 08:38 AM in Any Topic Chat

How what?

How do the DVLA own your car?

#318213 New MOT Diesel Emissions

Posted by aaamusements on 24 May 2018 - 11:23 PM in Any Topic Chat

There's only so much they can do as it isn't their property, mind you, it's not mine, i'm only the registered keeper! The DVLA own my car lol.

How?

#318148 New MOT Diesel Emissions

Posted by aaamusements on 22 May 2018 - 07:32 PM in Any Topic Chat

Yeah mines hollow, but looks like it is still there. It'll be interesting to see how they can detect it doesn't have one.

Do you know how they were able to remove the innards? (Asking for a friend)
;)

#318116 New MOT Diesel Emissions

Posted by aaamusements on 21 May 2018 - 09:42 PM in Any Topic Chat

If you obliterate the value on the plate then the tester has to use the default limit instead. My own tester told me of this loophole months ago.

#317977 Cherish your loved ones, for you never know when they will be gone

Posted by aaamusements on 16 May 2018 - 08:26 PM in Any Topic Chat

Words tend to be inadequate in a situation like this. Thoughts are with you.

#316261 Dadsfme.co.uk sign-up issue

Posted by aaamusements on 25 February 2018 - 02:35 AM in Any Topic Chat

Yeah your account was approved on the 20th of Feb but not activated.  All new signups have to be activated before they can sign in.  You should have recieived an activation email which contains the activation link.  If you've not recieved this it could possibly be a server error or you could maybe check your Junk mail to see if its there.

If you still have problems I can set up an account manually if you send me a PM with your username, email address & preferred password :)

Activation emails appear to be problematic again. I’ll ask for it to be investigated.

#316144 Get well soon!

Posted by aaamusements on 21 February 2018 - 12:33 PM in Any Topic Chat

Thank you all, sorry for the lack of input from me for a while now and the site issues. I hope to be back soon.

#314087 Help with power supply change.

Posted by aaamusements on 03 January 2018 - 02:43 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Looked at this again today and think it's the two outter most red wires 12v on the right are going the wrong pins on the new psu (a.c. stable and +5) so moved them inside to other free pins marked 12v. Does ring any bells?

Not really, can you do a diagram or annotate a photo?

#314042 Help with power supply change.

Posted by aaamusements on 02 January 2018 - 08:37 PM in Real Fruit Machines

From memory they are ostensibly the same but one of the wires has to be changed. I’ll try to remember or dig out the details.

#314039 {ELECTROCOIN}bar x £70 Concept games test

Posted by aaamusements on 02 January 2018 - 08:20 PM in Dumped in The Abyss

Am i missing the point here? A mod has amended a layout with new roms yeah? Why can't said mod admit who did it and that should be end of it. Saying your gonna fold the site is a bit of a kick in the teeth for members who have supported the site via cash and not to mention the 100's of layouts that have been posted here to attract people here in the first place.
I can understand with your current situ that you can't be arsed with the hassle,it just seems any thread can turn in to a bitch fest for no reason,proberbly the reason i havent touched mfme since november.
Also i wish you all the best health wise.
Anthony.

Thank you Anthony, I do appreciate it. It’s members like you and other Layout creators who do still upload here, along with those who have supported the site, which keeps things going at this time. Nothing else. I have no love for any of it. I’ve never used MFME5+ and I doubt I ever will.

#314035 {ELECTROCOIN}bar x £70 Concept games test

Posted by aaamusements on 02 January 2018 - 08:11 PM in Dumped in The Abyss

I'd hardly call it trolling, but for the sake of the community I'll say no more on the subject.

Excellent.

#314033 {ELECTROCOIN}bar x £70 Concept games test

Posted by aaamusements on 02 January 2018 - 07:57 PM in Dumped in The Abyss

ok, looks like we'll never get to know then. I thought it was a fairly reasonable question to ask.

Yeah ok.

Not trying to play the victim here, but do you intend to continue to troll someone with cancer? If so I’ll just pack all this up now and shut the place down and liquidate the company. Because I really have had enough now.

#314028 {ELECTROCOIN}bar x £70 Concept games test

Posted by aaamusements on 02 January 2018 - 07:41 PM in Dumped in The Abyss

So is this just a moderator mess-up, or something more sinister going on? 

And is this the same thing that happened with one of my layouts recently?  I'm talking about the Super Each Way Shuffle DX I did that got modded, then uploaded a while ago by frig.

I know frig has been around FME for a while, and it would have been completely out-of-character for someone like him to have done that; so it looks, to me, like the two things are the same.  Probably.

What Frig does is baffling to me, in fact Frig very nearly got banned after that episode. They still might.

#314026 {ELECTROCOIN}bar x £70 Concept games test

Posted by aaamusements on 02 January 2018 - 07:37 PM in Dumped in The Abyss

Presumably it was uploaded by one of the Moderators here, hence the secrecy.

No, no, thrice no.

As I said, some of the arrangements here PREDATE MY TENURE and my well publicised efforts to make the actual moderation team completely transparent.

Yes, some members do have legacy rights to certain limited moderation tasks, which in most cases they do in order to perform useful tasks on the site.
Sometimes they get it wrong or make human mistakes, but they still have my support.

Running this place is getting very wearing lately...