jackpotjon05's Content

There have been 351 items by jackpotjon05 (Search limited from 31-March 14)

Sort by                Order  

#332621 {M1}Albert Square £6 DX 4K

Posted by jackpotjon05 on 07 November 2020 - 10:40 AM in M1

Thanks so much for the release and the hard work as always that go into making these games.

Love this game :-)

#331241 Some Emulators too big for screen

Posted by jackpotjon05 on 16 April 2020 - 12:42 PM in General FME Discussion

While we are on this subject of emulators, on a slightly different note does any one or can please explain why when I ran ''Ricochet'' yesterday on the JPM emu of Fruit-emu why it ran perfectly yesterday and now its running REALLY slowly today?

Is it something to do with the machine paying out and ''thinking'' as it were a bit like Duff Beer Guide after a large payout?

Just finding that one strange and hoping someone has the answer?

And just another quick one....

If MFME wont run any JPM or BFM emulated game, I see the JPM available under downloads but cant seem to find the BFM one to play those games any longer?

How can you run those if there is no emulator to play them on?

My apologies if I am wrong, but cant seem to see one in downloads

#331240 Some Emulators too big for screen

Posted by jackpotjon05 on 16 April 2020 - 12:00 PM in General FME Discussion

•  
  • 94964d9b0486ab2726ac36f21c61d1b7349b7b3c
  • 1660009665_DONATOR2020.png.5cf85f0eebc67
  • 20 posts
  • February 10, 2019

Now I really am confused.

Just downloaded 5.1 and put it into my folder.

Went into fruit emu and downloaded ''Andys Great Escape'' and ran perfectly in 5.1.

Ive exited the game (as advised) and saved it and now it launches in 6.1 also, but whats the difference?

I was under the understanding that 5.1 isn't an emulator, but a converter but it runs in this, which I cant get my head around because this seems to contradict everything I have been trying to do

•  
  •  
  • 94964d9b0486ab2726ac36f21c61d1b7349b7b3c
  • 1660009665_DONATOR2020.png.5cf85f0eebc67
  • 21 posts
  • February 10, 2019

I cant understand whats going on here.

Now ive downloaded ''Barcode'' from the BFM section of fruit-emu and now running it in mfme 5.1 it says unsupported platform.

So can I please ask how do I make this run, as did everything you've said and loaded in 5.1 first, exited but no option to save?

#331237 Some Emulators too big for screen

Posted by jackpotjon05 on 16 April 2020 - 10:09 AM in General FME Discussion

v5.1 is the emulator, after unzipping it will be an .exe file. You are best getting the version over at Desertislandfruits.com.

To make a .fml file, you simply load the .dat layout into mfme v5.1 and then go to close it, it will say save yes or no, say yes and it will automatically create a .fml file, which can be used in the latest version v19. You'll need to do this for all .dat layout files, you want to play in v19.

if you're not a member over at www.desertislandfruits.com, sign up.

Make an introductory post about yourself and your fruit machine likes etc.... Over there you'll then be able to download v5.1 and v19 which is the latest version.

Donating at DIF is not compulsory, but you'll get restricted download access. Donating gets you full access to everything and support from people like me, who will appreciate the fact you have made a donation.

Posted a thread on this over a Desert Island Fruits as having trouble opening 5.1 file, so if anyone could assist id really appreciate it.

Looks like because ive downloaded it once, I cant start again as now saying ''you do not have permission to download this file'' im assuming because ive done it once, but now its in my folder unzipped I don't know if I can do anything with it.

#331231 Some Emulators too big for screen

Posted by jackpotjon05 on 15 April 2020 - 06:20 PM in General FME Discussion

firstly as said in order to get the newer versions of mfme v5/5.1- v6.1 and v19 you will need to join desertislandfruits once verified you will get all the help needed on there, as its more active than this site nowadays

once you have mfme v5.1 you simply load a layout say 777 heaven for instance. when you exit the game it will say "do you wantto save on exit" or something like that, just click on the "yes" tab and it will save.

ALL older games from this site pre October 2016  final one was Eigth Wonder will run in mfme v5.1 but in order to play them in the latest emulator (currently MFME V19/19.8) you need to save them all first.

if you download say my latest on here "emmerdale" then you'll need mfmev19.8 to play it

But again i seriously advice you to join desertislandfruits before you donate here as its a more updated site!!!

http://www.desertisl...dex.php?/files/

https://www.fruitemu...#comment-292315

Thanks ill pop over there. 

Got v6.1 running but downloading games like Ricochet from here and put it into folder with 6.1 but doesn't seem to run?

#331227 Some Emulators too big for screen

Posted by jackpotjon05 on 15 April 2020 - 03:11 PM in General FME Discussion

Id love it if someone would kindly talk me through it and really would appreciate the help as devastated that all files are gone.

I would more than happily donate something to running of the site as I have always been very greatful for the help, so feel I need to give something back

#331226 Some Emulators too big for screen

Posted by jackpotjon05 on 15 April 2020 - 03:06 PM in General FME Discussion

Far easier to do what I’ve said above and you’ll love the newer emulator with all its new games like dond and party times to name a few

What about the older layouts that were made in 2010-2015?

What emulators do I run to get these to work if downloaded from the site?

#331225 Some Emulators too big for screen

Posted by jackpotjon05 on 15 April 2020 - 03:04 PM in General FME Discussion

I REALLY need you help guys.

As you know i was running the old MFME 10.1, 2.0, 3.0 you name it and both JPM and BFM emulators all stored on my CD, but think i have had my anit-virus delete EVERY single file that i once had.....

My games, my downloads and emulators are all gone and CDs have totally wiped themselves.

Because i am so behind with the times and all these new emulators can someone please help me run all these older games (i once had stored) and please explain how i get them running again and what to do?

Is it just 1 runs all now, or is it the way i used to do it?

Many thanks.

#331216 Some Emulators too big for screen

Posted by jackpotjon05 on 15 April 2020 - 10:12 AM in General FME Discussion

Oh ok, i thought there was a way of adjusting the size of the screen on the emu itself without having to do all of that?

I know ive done it before, as was mentioned on here but couldnt remember how to do it.

#331211 Some Emulators too big for screen

Posted by jackpotjon05 on 14 April 2020 - 11:12 AM in General FME Discussion

Also trying to run Crazy Fruits Down Under which is also too big for screen and when loaded/downloaded from here its alarming, but obviously cant see what the alarm code is and also how to clear it.

Many thanks

#331210 Some Emulators too big for screen

Posted by jackpotjon05 on 14 April 2020 - 11:04 AM in General FME Discussion

Hi everyone, i hope you are well.

Im still running on some older emulators, e.g BFM emu, JPM emu and running some games on MFME 2.0 and 10.1 but some games once loaded are only showing the top half of the machine and cant reach the buttons or anything towards the bottom.

Can anyone please remind me how you adjust this, as im sure there was a way mentioned a few years ago, but cannot remember what function you press and how you adjust machine to fit fully in screen?

Many thanks for your help, appreciated

#331177 Old Classics and their values help please

Posted by jackpotjon05 on 13 April 2020 - 11:10 AM in Real Fruit Machines

Hi everyone, i hope you are well.

As some of you know i had my own operator business back in 2012, buying/selling/working on site, fixing machines etc, you name it but to cut a long story short it didn't work out and I ended up losing more money than I made......so I gave it up many years ago.

The reason for this post is because I have been out of this game for a long time now and seriously lost my touch and not with the times anymore and back in the day you could sell or pick up a 2000 classic era such as Crazy Fruits for example, or anything else in that era for say £50-£60.....and that was the going rate those days...…

Since then I have heard a lot of rumours that certain cabs now are fetching a small fortune, I was told a Crazy Fruits went on Ebay recently for a final bid for £512 and saw the screenshot of it and certain other cabs are doing the same thing, but not all.

So the question I have for you ''who are in the know'', is firstly.....has the industry and certain games/value picked up again and are some games/cabs becoming like gold dust and high in value these days, compared to 10 years ago?

The second question is...….I have been told some games are worth a ''ten penny'' and worth next to nothing, whereas some are highly collectable nowadays and are becoming VERY rare, hence I'm guessing why their value is shooting up, so going onto my 3rd question......

What is worth a lot of money these days and what isn't?

What cabinets/games are like hens teeth and what games are not and how do you determine the difference between a highly rare collectable or a dud?

Again, the reason I ask is because I know some people in my area with lockouts that are retiring/going out of business towards the end of this year and they MAY have some great classics available, but obviously I haven't seen them yet and may take 1 or 2 for myself if I can find them, but will also happily put the others out there for you guys, if I find any obviously, say on Ebay or other Marketplaces with licence permits so it's all above board.

Can anyone assist and tell me what the industry is doing and what's being sought after/what is not.

What to touch and what to leave well alone?

Thanks everyone and be safe.

#330666 Who remembers Monty Python's Spamalot online slot?

Posted by jackpotjon05 on 08 March 2020 - 11:59 AM in Real Fruit Machines

This....

#330578 Who remembers Monty Python's Spamalot online slot?

Posted by jackpotjon05 on 05 March 2020 - 03:11 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Hi everyone, i hope you are all well on here.

I'll tell you what has just sprung to my mind this afternoon (no idea why) but does anyone know what happened to the online slot game ''Spamalot''

I find if you google it, it still appears on alot of gaming sites, but when you click on them it no longer exists.

Does anyone know, or can tell me what happened to this game?

Who made it? Has it been permanently deleted/discontinued or is it still around and I'm just not looking in the right place? 

Does anyone know the official answer?

Used to love this game, great fun so hoping someone can shed some light this?

Many thanks.

#329582 Big breakfast 7-9 test settings?

Posted by jackpotjon05 on 08 December 2019 - 04:32 PM in General FME Discussion

It is meant to be. Press it and wait.

And how long do you suggest I do that for? 

Its blanked out and grey because it wont be selected for a reason  :daydreaming:

#329580 Big breakfast 7-9 test settings?

Posted by jackpotjon05 on 08 December 2019 - 04:28 PM in General FME Discussion

Not sure what version it is but its the 2007 download by ploggy if that helps.

#329577 Big breakfast 7-9 test settings?

Posted by jackpotjon05 on 08 December 2019 - 03:18 PM in General FME Discussion

Cant push test twice as only C and S and refill buttons illuminated, test is a grey box.

Can anyone solve this as sure ive put this game on test before?

#329575 Big breakfast 7-9 test settings?

Posted by jackpotjon05 on 08 December 2019 - 02:02 PM in General FME Discussion

Hi everyone, hope you are well.

Been away from this site for a couple of years, so can someone please test my memory as gone a bit rusty!!!

Im playing big breakfast on the old mfme 5.0 and hitting the 3 corners S, C and test but cant seem to get the machine into free play test mode so i can move the reels/wins about.

Can anyone please remind me how i do this on this older emu?

Thanks.

#323933 How to get MFME 6.1 to run, help please

Posted by jackpotjon05 on 10 February 2019 - 01:08 PM in General FME Discussion

Cheers, thankyou

#323930 How to get MFME 6.1 to run, help please

Posted by jackpotjon05 on 10 February 2019 - 12:10 PM in General FME Discussion

Clicked on the link, getting error message saying ''sorry there is a problem, we could not locate the item, error code 2D161/2.

Whatever that means.

#323839 How to get MFME 6.1 to run, help please

Posted by jackpotjon05 on 07 February 2019 - 01:09 PM in General FME Discussion

Can anyone please assist as to where you find it on the site, how you download it, what to click on and how to get it running?

Many thanks

#323805 How to get MFME 6.1 to run, help please

Posted by jackpotjon05 on 05 February 2019 - 01:40 PM in General FME Discussion

So 6.1 is only avaliable on there is it?

#323803 {MPU4}Danger Zone

Posted by jackpotjon05 on 05 February 2019 - 01:08 PM in MPU4

Many thanks for this release, looks great.

Cant wait to have a bash on this!!!

#323802 How to get MFME 6.1 to run, help please

Posted by jackpotjon05 on 05 February 2019 - 01:06 PM in General FME Discussion

Hi all, hope you are all well.

Before i go any further, i am NOT technical at all in any way shape or form and havent got the 1st clue how to download MFME 6.1, where to find it, what to do with it, or how to run it, so could anyone please help me get it running?

As some of you are aware i was a big fan of Money Trail by Crystal and after years of asking, it finally ran a couple of years ago with the help of some great people on here.

Can i ask whats changed and why most releases now on run on 6.1 and what the difference is?

I have MFME 5.0 on my desktop, which runs most/all of the games that i have stored, but when i download the new ones on site, extract them and load MFME 5.0 they dont seem to run? Am i doing something wrong?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please go easy on me because as i say i am not technicaly minded and can only just run 5.0!!!

Would love to have a crack on Danger Zone (another fav) but dont know what im doing wrong!!!!

#315320 After Top Trumps BPAK file please

Posted by jackpotjon05 on 25 January 2018 - 11:42 AM in Real Fruit Machines

Hi, is there anybody that could help/advise me on this one please?

I am after a B3 game called Hammer Horror Top Trumps that apparently was released back in 2009, but personally I have never seen it in any arcades, but have stumbled across a few you tube videos of the game.

I have contacted my sources who have told me that SG not longer support/provide this game, but obviously when it was released it was bought, so wouldn't have had to be rented like games are now.

I have a T7 in my house now and have every game in demo apart from this one, so wandering if there are any BPAK files where hopefully someone still has one?

Can anyone please help, as obviously willing to pay for it if someone has it.