>_>'s Content

There have been 114 items by >_> (Search limited from 31-March 14)

Sort by                Order  

#191209 Cant Download

Posted by >_> on 16 February 2010 - 02:37 PM in Complaints

Getting the same error. There should have been some thorough testing of the new software before upgrading, lots of bugs/things missing..

#181308 Windows 7

Posted by >_> on 16 October 2009 - 09:44 PM in Any Topic Chat

went from vista ultimate to 7

i found it that bad i ended up going all the way back to Xp Pro (:

edit: i'd lke to add that most of the apps i use are designed for xp/vista and i had a few issues with them

You must have done something wrong.

I have been using Vista since 2005, and 7 since November last year. I have never had ANY problems that were not my fault. The only problem i can recall is when i fell off my bike with my thinkpad. It cased a BSOD. But, if that was some other laptop it would have not survived. I still get amused when people say how crap Vista is. Its just people spreading FUD around.

7 flys on all of my pcs, even my 7 year old pentium 3.

#181306 Classic Arcade??

Posted by >_> on 16 October 2009 - 09:18 PM in Any Topic Chat

I met dave today, was only going to pop in for 5 mins to give him a phone number but ended up staying for about 3 hours.. though part of that was my dads fault, he never stops talking. :o

Dave is a great guy and he will not rip you off. all the machines are set to at least 78% (or something like that). I had a go on a couple of them, and they were great to play, and what, £2 lasted about half an hour. makes a change to the £100 blown in 10 mins that i'm used to. :oh:

#180806 virgin bloody media

Posted by >_> on 10 October 2009 - 09:29 AM in Any Topic Chat

Threaten to leave and not pay. See what happens. Worked with sky and they gave me free TV for 6 months.

Id do anything not to leave virgin, as they are the fastest ISP..

#180796 Shows yours.

Posted by >_> on 10 October 2009 - 08:13 AM in Any Topic Chat

Windows 7 on my ThinkPad, may post my "desktop PC" later as i'm at work.

Posted Image
Click for full size sexyness.

#180793 star wars empire strikes back

Posted by >_> on 10 October 2009 - 08:03 AM in Real Fruit Machines

They had this in one of the local arcades, then they replaced it with a £70 JP rainbow riches (clone of the star wars one). Star wars version played decent but this was on £35 JP and id get a streak after £20 in on every Monday morning. Rainbow riches played great on £70 @ £1 a go, but i never got the jackpot.

Anyway, are you sure the landlord/landlady is not playing the machine after closing? I was walking past a pub on my way to work at 5am and i saw a landlady playing both the machines at once with a big bag full of £1 coins.

#180791 DOND the power 5 help

Posted by >_> on 10 October 2009 - 07:52 AM in Real Fruit Machines

Should be done the same way as any other recent bellfruit machine.

Open the bottom door, turn the refill key and press the button inside the cash box, Then press start. You may have to do this twice, now fill the hopper up. Depending on the jackpot it will either display £250 for £35 JP or £350 for £70 JP. If you want to use notes you will have to put at least £150 in.

This is all from memory as i have not done this for months since we no longer have bellfruits.

#180790 Webcams where you live

Posted by >_> on 10 October 2009 - 07:44 AM in Any Topic Chat

I don't think we have any webcams here... And all google turns up is adult sites. :p

I actually used to run a 24/7 webcam looking down the town center but now that i use 3G.. it would be a bit costly.

#180789 Classic Arcade??

Posted by >_> on 10 October 2009 - 07:35 AM in Any Topic Chat

Hi Dave,
Are you still looking for someone to do the painting outside? I know a few people who would be able to do it if they're not working. Also if you've got any jobs going (cleaning, change counter, anything) let me know via pm.. Also can't wait for the arcade to open. :)

Dan.

#180678 cheating bastards (UseNeXT)

Posted by >_> on 09 October 2009 - 06:50 AM in Any Topic Chat

You actually believed they had it? :biglaugh:

#180537 Lockerz.com

Posted by >_> on 07 October 2009 - 08:29 AM in Any Topic Chat

You guys are hilarious. This is real, you get free stuff. I know a few people on other sites that have received their prizes. If you want proof, then go to youtube. How do they do it? Figure it out for yourself. Its quite obvious.

I know this person does not lie: YouTube - Lockerz.com Unboxing! PS3 Slim / Purse 9/30/09

Edit: Even if it does go down the shitter, its not a big problem, its not like you have to pay to use it.

If you want an invite, click here. http://bit.ly/5VcqM

#180536 Classic Arcade??

Posted by >_> on 07 October 2009 - 08:00 AM in Any Topic Chat

"Mr P's Classic Arcade coming soon"

#180141 Sky Broadband Qs.

Posted by >_> on 01 October 2009 - 08:14 AM in Any Topic Chat

Sky is terrible.. Their routers are unreliable and are always crashing. I went through 8 routers in a year while i was with them. Ive now moved to virgin (fibre) and i have always had the full 50Mbit. I downloaded over 1TB last month and virgin couldnt care less.

#179627 Classic Arcade??

Posted by >_> on 24 September 2009 - 02:30 PM in Any Topic Chat

Just walked past it on my way home, its where the old internet cafe used to be right at the bottom of the high street. I was going to ask when it was open, but they were quite busy moving machines about.

Edit: put this in google maps, it will show you right where it is.. 51.444621,0.369531

#179302 The Speed test thread

Posted by >_> on 20 September 2009 - 07:37 PM in Any Topic Chat

Eh ??WTF !!! How can your upload speed be double your download speed.

What kinda connection have you got.

He is at school... There are bound to be a few hundred people using it at the same time.

mine: Posted Image

I use a VPN, and my ISP is Virgin. Without the VPN my ping is 15ms, and just under 10Mbit on the 10Mbit package.

#179267 Courier for fruit Machine?

Posted by >_> on 20 September 2009 - 04:00 PM in Real Fruit Machines

What courier should I use? I am going to sell my Cop The Lot as I have got bored of it now, and i don't want to restrict the auction by making it collection only.

#179266 That dirty £167 loss

Posted by >_> on 20 September 2009 - 03:58 PM in Any Topic Chat

Well done. Have you got your self excluded though? When I quit it only lasted a week, so i got an exclusion and it really helped.

#178925 POLL! Keeping a machine upstairs

Posted by >_> on 15 September 2009 - 09:38 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Your dad must be stupid to think that something weighing about 18 stone will crash through the floor... he prolly just doesn't want you to get a machine..

#178896 £167 pound nightmare horror story

Posted by >_> on 15 September 2009 - 04:06 PM in General FME Discussion

I got self exclusions from all of the arcades in my town and the town where i work apart from a nobles for 1 year. Nearly up now.. Haven't had an urge for a while now and only pop into nobles on a Monday morning and get £10 of free tokens on the early bird thing they do...

In a month i only spend around £20 where before it used to be at least £500 a month...

#178895 Classic Arcade??

Posted by >_> on 15 September 2009 - 03:59 PM in Any Topic Chat

I know the street it is on and go down it every day on my way to work. There are quite a few places being revamped up there so its hard to tell what one it is, but as soon as i know where it is and when it opens i will post..

He did give me his phone number but i dont really want to bother him.

#178767 note eccepter for red gaming's barcrest invincible

Posted by >_> on 14 September 2009 - 02:10 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Are you blind..?

you need an NV8 note acceptor ( think its NV8 )

bout 50 to 70 quid

#178766 amusement arcade

Posted by >_> on 14 September 2009 - 02:05 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Where I live there is a small arcade, they have about 30 machines though.. but if 2 people are playing machines opposite each other you cant walk past as its so narrow..

#176903 fBNMQuikgH.exe

Posted by >_> on 27 August 2009 - 03:02 PM in Any Topic Chat

This is why you dont let idiots use your stuff.

#176607 Club Cops N Robbers Gold

Posted by >_> on 24 August 2009 - 09:48 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Don't play it?

#176606 The LIST as promised!

Posted by >_> on 24 August 2009 - 09:41 PM in General FME Discussion

Any one know where it is yet

Ive sent him a few PM's but he hasnt replied to them even though he has been online. I live quite close, I will have another look around either tomorrow or wed an post my findings.

Maybe I can contact him through ebay.