I have finished's Content

There have been 856 items by I have finished (Search limited from 26-April 14)

Sort by                Order  

#333582 HOW TO FIX SOUND PROBLEMS

Posted by I have finished on 20 March 2022 - 04:49 PM in General FME Discussion

Hi, I'm having a sound problem in MFME 20.1 with usually the IGTS+ tech machines double diamond haywire. Wild cherry works great, but the sound is slow and crackly on double diamond haywire. Is there a reason for this like a checkbox I need to check? I've tried the unblended lamps which makes no difference. Many thanks.

#333579 Another mame question regarding keys and sound

Posted by I have finished on 15 March 2022 - 02:17 PM in Any Topic Chat

Thanks Altharic for that it makes a lot of sense I found the right and left arrow keys for turning and alt key for braking as my mother had a look at what I pressed and she guided me round one of the circuits. service mode again is not very accessible, and asking mum what I need is difficult as she's not good at computers and struggles with terms with arcade technologies. I was wondering if the suzuka 8 hours series had any music in attract mode and how to enable it?

#333576 Another mame question regarding keys and sound

Posted by I have finished on 13 March 2022 - 12:51 PM in Any Topic Chat

Hi altharic thanks for your help about the controls in the mame emulator for that game. I would like to remind you I am totally blind and the games info screen is not accessible very well. I managed to work out left and right to lean the bike in said directions and control to rev the engine, also alt is the brake lever. That's for suzuka 8 Hours and suzuka 8 Hours at least. I have also turned off the screen orientation as this gets annoying for those that may need to see the screen which is very rare.

#333574 Another mame question regarding keys and sound

Posted by I have finished on 12 March 2022 - 08:34 PM in Any Topic Chat

Hi all, long time no see, good to be back for the new year at least. I see MAME's had a lot of workarounds for nostalgic games like the suzuka 8Hours series. I have sound working on the game, first of all I need the keys for movement, and does the machine have sound when it has its attract mode? If so some could please tell me the keys for this how to enable it? I had the same thing for lucky & wild.

#333358 when was road hog released?

Posted by I have finished on 23 August 2021 - 07:33 PM in Any Topic Chat

Well, I managed to finally find Mad dog that runs on dosbox but not played it as of yet as I'm not a terminal expert to enter commands into the game. there were certainly a few sounds I recognised but the attract mode didn't have them in when I listened via youtube and the dosbox game. These are the ones I remember the machine's attract saying, sometimes it'll do it 1 by 1. The sound stopped straight away when I took the gun out of its holder to feel it. Ah! Boo! Don't shoot (sometimes said twice or 3 times), stay there! You idiot. The only bit I hear on the game attract mode is the mayor's daughter cutscene. But I'll have fun with this one anyway. Once again Richy1976 cheers for your help, stranger. :)

#333235 Is there an emulator for the digital slots you see in bookies?

Posted by I have finished on 15 July 2021 - 06:16 PM in General FME Discussion

got them, cheers. You're a genius warecity!

#333120 Is there an emulator for the digital slots you see in bookies?

Posted by I have finished on 25 June 2021 - 09:18 PM in General FME Discussion

Hi, long time no see. Took real interest in this as I used to have a go in the bingo hall on party games and bullian bars £500. I can't get party games unfortunately the zippyshare comes up with a 403 forbidden. Any chance this can be added here? I also know on youtube this buddylove guy.

#332629 {M1}Albert Square £6 DX 4K

Posted by I have finished on 09 November 2020 - 04:46 PM in M1

Thanks Richy, great release this one, I'm quite glad you thought of me with this one, volume nice and loud, I hope you left the attract sounds on lol I love them. Not really played this one but did play the queen vic in real life at Weymouth. "watch out for that tricky dicky!"

#332526 RIP - Chris Wren aka Wizard

Posted by I have finished on 18 September 2020 - 06:03 PM in Any Topic Chat

RIP Wizard! You have made something I thought impossible possible, the ability and idea of a totally blind person to be able to play free fruit machines on my laptop. Thanks to all the layout creaters too for the help, but mainly to you. To Wizard :(

#332467 Astra Big Cash

Posted by I have finished on 23 August 2020 - 05:13 PM in General FME Discussion

Another thing I remember is that this was the first time I noticed Astras and Maygay Epochs in particular were set to the highest volume in that arcade in Bowlease Cove outside Weymouth. This is usually whay I ask for people to PM me a modified setting of the main machine volume as the refill menu isn't accessible. I have not yet ever heard one Astra machine that has sound low or off, and yes I've heard the alarm, words cannot describe it. First worst sound in my top 10, next to BellFruit's Sc4/Sc5 alarm and electrocoin (OXO super reels and bar-x) alarms.

#332465 Astra Big Cash

Posted by I have finished on 23 August 2020 - 05:03 PM in General FME Discussion

Hi, just downloaded this from DIF today, one of my first ever Astras I had ever encountered as well as Party Time. Were these games released the same year or different years? Very glad this is emulated now, and if I'm not mistaken the ringing bell is the JP sound, right? Well I got that 5 times as it offered hold 'em all which I did. Quite good for an 82 % layout, I may hasten to add! Long live MFME 20.1! :)

#332417 New simulations

Posted by I have finished on 15 August 2020 - 11:57 AM in Any Topic Chat

Hi Vivid, I would be very interested in the sims you are mentioning, I would like to give some advice: Due to me having no sight at all, could the machines work using keyboard shortcuts with a text file of them in like layout creaters do with MFME? Otherwise I do not have the 2 sims you created as I didn't really know about them at the time as I have been getting so caried away with the new MFME 20.1 and testing out which layouts are blacklisted and which are now playable. Cheers.

#332218 What is a blacklisted layout and how to solve this?

Posted by I have finished on 25 July 2020 - 01:51 PM in General FME Discussion

M1A all eastenders layouts work, not sure about prise eastenders yet, not even sure if the prize motor and prize falling sounds are supported in this as it's been tight as hell in MFME 19 when I last played it. Also Red Dwarf plays fine in V20, but Homer's Meltdown 10P £5 is blacklisted, all other epoch games work apart from italian job 2 and gridrunner, not yet tried whipeout. Full moon fever works great. Does anyone have an Epoch machine spin sound I could use and also an MPU5 spin? I have tried various youtube vids but there was too much background noise.

#332143 What is a blacklisted layout and how to solve this?

Posted by I have finished on 07 July 2020 - 11:23 AM in General FME Discussion

Cheers for all your help. OK so without me realising that layouts will be blocked like this I did a stupid thing and I did uninstall MFME 19.8 completely. Most layouts are from DIF now that I download, very rarely from here. All I wanted to do was test out the reel effect on the M1A batches of machines. I tried them with Epoch and duff beer guide by Tommy C plays well andadds a certain amount of realism with the new stepper effect. Out of interest which machine was this recorded from? If from a youtube vid or from the real machine I'd like the button clicks of this one please.

#332135 What is a blacklisted layout and how to solve this?

Posted by I have finished on 06 July 2020 - 02:30 PM in General FME Discussion

I have tried loading a recent M1A layout War of the Worlds by Hitthesix great stepper effects now added. Seems to work. It's whenever I load any of Richy1976's M1A batch folders into the emulator, for example, top strike.gam it throws up the blacklisted layout 0K error. Like I say I'd never ever go out and buy these e-bay illegal CD's with the emulators on. Never in my whole life. My emulated fruit machine life has been entirely into fruit-emu and I admire all your work including MFME releases and layouts for someone who can't afford to buy a fruity at home or even have a home big enough for one/. The last thing I'd ever do is buy an illegal CD. Besides, my computer has no CD drive anyway so it's impossible! Haha.

#332134 What is a blacklisted layout and how to solve this?

Posted by I have finished on 06 July 2020 - 02:24 PM in General FME Discussion

Hi, I have tried loading another recent M1 layout war of the worlds by Hitthesix

#332133 What is a blacklisted layout and how to solve this?

Posted by I have finished on 06 July 2020 - 01:44 PM in General FME Discussion

Hi guys, thanks wizard for MFME 20. I did the rescan but cannot play some games. What is a blacklisted layout error? I was trying to play maygay trivial pursuit. An error about a clacklisted layout came up. I scanned the databass beforehand. I tried another game xpress which worked fine. Could someone please explain what this error actually means as I downloaded these layouts from here, not off a CD. I would never ever think of doing that. That was what I thought blacklisting was, like blackmail.

#332128 {Scorpion 4}Pink Panther Strikes Again £5 Classic

Posted by I have finished on 05 July 2020 - 05:11 PM in Scorpion 4

Hi, I have discovered something weird. There seems to be samples in the sample window, and no sound is on the machine itself. Is this due to partial sound ROMs or no volume? I tried the shortcuts on MFME 19.8 shift - and shift = to no avail. I struggle as I'm totally blind with the config window using the hold buttons to increase volume. Or perhaps I'm not giving the machine enough time to initialise? lol.

#331997 {ELECTROCOIN}Magic 10 £25 DX

Posted by I have finished on 16 June 2020 - 11:34 AM in Electrocoin

Took about 10 credits for me to get a nudge, not even a multinudge but made it autonudge and got £10. Never played this machine in real life but listened to one. I guessed these were concept and to be fair it will never happen, it's like social distancing. It will be like this forever. We'll never get to a FME normal getting the normal ROMs workable. But hey it doesn't matter to me at least there's ROMs that do work with it. So I'm happy. :) Cheers Richy for that one. Also any luck with Bar X £6 Token ROMs yet?

#331893 {MPU4}Super Bear X

Posted by I have finished on 07 June 2020 - 05:51 PM in MPU4

That is interesting Andy, the other coinworld machines play with button effects added. Cheers anyway. I first thought that the OXO super reels machine had problems on the real machine but the pitch was normal. I've not ran the machine long enough to make an attract noise yet but have won the JP at least 3 times and it has the same Bare X JP song. I've seen no youtube vids and not played it the wild either. Seems to play very fast in MFME 19.8 which is great.

#331890 Server Move 2020

Posted by I have finished on 07 June 2020 - 01:30 PM in Site News

Thanks Pete W yes it all seems to be working this end too. Cheers for maintaining this site.

#331881 Server Move 2020

Posted by I have finished on 06 June 2020 - 12:38 PM in Site News

Cheers Pete W for everything, at least I know about the downtime when I get told about it, but sometimes I don't get told or for example our broadband cuts off and power strikes etc and I hate it because I like routine but there's nothing I can do.

#331880 {MPU4}Super Bear X

Posted by I have finished on 06 June 2020 - 12:25 PM in MPU4

Hi Andy-1 great release, I noticed a little issue I can't fix with my speech screen reading software, please update this. Basically you've put the coin effects in, not button effects. Please PM this version to me. Also as I have never played this machine in reality, does it have the attract mode jackpot tune and also does it pay in £8 cash or tokens? Thanks. I notice too it plays a lot higher pitched than the original Bare X does, is this an MFME issue or is it meant to be? Otherwise great release.

#331493 weird hissing noise with BWB's Quids In abnormality

Posted by I have finished on 03 May 2020 - 05:15 PM in General FME Discussion

OK ommy C I can see the joke, Chris82 I am correct about the static like a casset tape. That's exactly it. I guess it's a mahcine sample because also if I play at a reduced volume it's turning down the static. However I need the total sound to play these as for the newbies I'm totally blind. I rely on the sounds. To be fair, it's nice to have the static sound there as it's like a real emulation. I've just never heard it so loud like that. Chris82 cheers for your help and noticing the same problem.

#331488 weird hissing noise with BWB's Quids In abnormality

Posted by I have finished on 03 May 2020 - 03:25 PM in General FME Discussion

Hi, been onto DIF today and downloaded the quids in machine and also sunday sport. Just loaded BWB Quids In and for some reason it starts hissing like the loudspeaker's about to go bust on the machine. It's not the sound card or laptop as when I exit MFME or load a new game all works great again. Please explain the reasons for this? I've never played this machine either. PS I can see why sunday sport can be dodgy to some people "hold me" etc.