jamiesmeed's Content

There have been 4 items by jamiesmeed (Search limited from 19-April 14)

Sort by                Order  

#83460 Cashino Empty??

Posted by jamiesmeed on 29 May 2007 - 03:44 PM in Real Fruit Machines

hey guys,
quick question really, me and my gf went to the arcade's in Flexistow last tue, She isn't much of a gamerbler but i made her put a £20 in the Chashino machine because of its eay gameplay, and i went on the rainbow riches machines.

Anyway i did very very well put around £30 in and got the bronze put and then the next spin rolled in around £250 so i was well chuffed!! lol
back to the point really my girlfriend was on cashino and she just kept winning, getttin £40 plus each time even getting £220 in 4 spins She was on it for around Half hour and got up to around £340 on her original £20 bet so i said come on let go!! (the hardest thing eva to say) so we sat there while the machine emptied.

When it got to around £30 it said call attendant we owe you £30. So we called the attendant ova and they gave us our £30, i thought perhaps the machine got some £1's stuck inside it but it turned out that the machine was empty......

I allwayz thought that any fruit/ games machine always had to have (By Law) a certain amount of money in the tubes???????

Just wondered what u guys thought...

#83406 annoying popups

Posted by jamiesmeed on 29 May 2007 - 07:36 AM in Any Topic Chat

go to download.com and download a program called "spybot", its very good, but when u download it, it may be out of date but there is a update feature in the program to update whith all the latest spyware, trogans etc........

hope this helps!!!

#53794 pie factory

Posted by jamiesmeed on 13 December 2005 - 02:52 PM in Real Fruit Machines

I love vivid machines they are the best!!
on pie factory when you are on the board and you get the reel spins at the top quickly press the vivid button, you normaly geta extra spin..

hope that helps

VIVID 4 EVA!!

#37083 No Vivid machines?

Posted by jamiesmeed on 13 June 2005 - 04:25 PM in General FME Discussion

hi, just wondering you no-one emulates vivid machines for? is it because of copyright of=r somthing eles? i would like to know coz vivid machines are da dogs b***lks. thanks