aaamusements's Content

There have been 5 items by aaamusements (Search limited from 22-April 14)

Sort by                Order  
  1. New accounts - Administrator validation is requ...

Due to a large number of duplicate accounts being created, all new accounts currently require validation by an administrator before becoming fully active.

This will also apply to any upgrades or packages purchased at the time of signing up.

We aim to validate all new accounts, purchases and upgrades within one hour, but at times it may take longer.

2. NEW Facebook page - LIKE for a chance to WIN!

Fruit-Emu has a new Facebook page - this is to replace the old Facebook "Group" that was no longer fit for purpose.

It's designed to be a complement to the site here, rather than an alternative venue for hosting discussions that should be taking place on here.
    It's the only place that updates will be posted in the future, and where you'll need to look to check the status of any planned or unexpected site downtime.

As an incentive and a thank you for visiting the new page, we're having a PRIZE DRAW - everyone who clicks "LIKE" on the page and posts an introduction message with their Fruit-EMU username will be entered into a draw to win a GOLD SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIP for 1 year!
    (Worth £20!)

https://www.facebook...ruitemu?fref=ts

Terms and conditions:
    No purchase is necessary.
    No cash alternative is offered.
    This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
    By entering this contest, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any or all liability in connection with this contest.
    Winner will be chosen randomly and informed by private message on this site.

Failure to include your F E username will mean that we will not be able to upgrade your membership.
    Users who are already supporters of the site may request an immediate upgrade, or ask that the prize membership be started when their current paid-for membership expires.

Privacy Policy:
    We will not collect or use your personal data.
    We will not post on your profile in connection with this promotion.

3. Paid for a Site Supporter membership but still...

If you have paid for or renewed your Site Supporter membership recently, you may find that you don't immediately get upgraded after you make a payment.

This is due to an ongoing issue with the site software not talking properly to Paypal.

I manually approve any membership payments that don't automatically update, but I can't always do so immediately. If you think your upgrade has not been properly actioned then open a support request, or send me a private message. Please include as much information as possible.

4. "New Members" usergroup

If you a regular here who has just logged in to find that you are suddenly pink and a "New Member" then worry not. As soon as you post next you will be automatically promoted into the new group "Regulars".

If you are a long-standing member of the site but you do not wish to post at this time, please feel free to send me a PM and I will manually promote you.

This change has been put in place due to the issues with new members posting excessively in order to gain downloading privileges.

Those in the "New Members" group now have some limited download privileges whether they choose to post/download or not. This is restricted to enough to download approximately an emulator and one layout, or two layouts, per day.
    This gives new members the chance to try out the emulators in the hope that they will choose to join in the discussion or to make a donation. These limits are subject to review.

All other member groups will stay unchanged at this time.

5. fruit-machine-sales.com - future?

Have arrived at something of a crossroads with the http://www.fruit-machine-sales.com site, as there is a completely new version of the software available:
    https://www.phpprobid.com/demo

The problem is that no one uses the site at present, and so combined with the ongoing issues with the Gambling Commission it's difficult to justify spending time and money on it.

So the question is where to go from here? There's no question of closing that site down but until I find a solution that actually generates revenue, there isn't likely to be a lot happening with it...