• Submitted: Aug 21 2019 07:59 PM
  • Last Updated: Aug 21 2019 07:59 PM
  • File Size: 7.86MB
  • Views: 3850
  • Downloads: 228

Download Pac-Mania £25 Dx

* * * * * 3 Votes

Screenshots

Next up is a flip card machine called Pac-Mania £25 very similar if not the same as stir crazy.
 Its set on 25p play as that's what i made the price of play decal for,but you can change this via configuration.

Thanks goto

Wearecity for the classic layout and the usage of his flip reel icons which i've left in this layout, whether they're correct in style or not they look the bizz.

To the flyer uploader i think Samson81.

Wizard for set up help on the flip reel lamps/colours of which i still don't think they'e right as the blue lamp doesn't appear to come on, but the red (ghost) lamp does??

Shortcuts are listed within the notes within the layout itself
the notey does work but only gives change, but left it working for authenticity.

I may consider doing Disco Inferno next?? as got a decent flyer to prep up.

Play this in the latest version of Mfme (v19+) available from the site listed within the warning notice
 i think that's all!!!

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!

This looks amazing, Vectra.... thank you :)

can someone send a link for mfme v19.4 ive got mfme v19 but cant download this game because it says i need v19.4 cant find it anywhere

Mfme (v19+) available from the site listed within the warning notice, where can i download this? please

can someone send a link for mfme v19.4 ive got mfme v19 but cant download this game because it says i need v19.4 cant find it anywhere

can u give me the link for version 19 please

This is an awesome layout etc. Really enjoy playing this game. Although, the machine tune seems to start off wrong (nothing at all to do with the emulator or roms) I just think the designers didn't stick to the proper tune :D

Thank you for such an excellent game :)

Thank you. Wacka wacka.

Click on the update tab via mfmes notes to update mfme19 to the latest v19.4

Click on the update tab via mfmes notes to update mfme19 to the latest v19.4

Cheers, Ive done that and it worked nice one

Nice job loving the sound effects a++++++

Thank you for this

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

38 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

1 members, 35 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1), TenTaDozen96, Bing (1)