• File Size: 14.21MB
  • Views: 2770
  • Downloads: 118

Previous Versions

• 27 May 2019 Download Nudge Shuffle DX MK1 v1

Download Nudge Shuffle DX MK1 v1

* * * * * 2 Votes

Screenshots

Here is a blast from the early 80's, when giros got swallowed up by electronic gangsters masquarading as fruit machines.

What's New in Version v1 (See full changelog)

• No actual changes - I simply unticked the WIP box in config, so it will show up in game manager. No need to re-download unless you are not familiar with how to do this yourself.

Thank you frig, I really like your layout, great work. Really good to see this wonderful old machine looking so pristine!

However for those with old, colour-blind eyes like mine, I find the contrast on the 'number of plays' display too subtle to make out the digits properly (this is a common problem with a lot of displays of this type).

I adjusted lum(inousity) for the 'segments off' elements of each digit to 44 (by editing the first custom colour). By default I think they were set to 60 lum. This change darkened the 'segments off' colour, improving the contrast. No doubt there are even better solutions, but this made enough difference to make the layout even more enjoyable to play.

Thank you again for your work on this.

Thanks Frig

Superb work well done mate,and thanks,much appreciated.
Superb thank you for this great machine. I like the way you have done it. The glasses stitched give it great on screen coverage. Thanks again

Thanks. Good to see another great classic again.

ahhh! the god old days of the personal issue gyro!

1/4 ounce of resin and a day gambling the rest,

Thank you.

There is a brand new update of this on DIF complete with cabinet.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

33 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 32 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)