• Approved by: FruitEMU
  • Approved on: 29 April 2019 - 07:52 PM

Download Astra Party Time Deluxe 4ply DX

* * * * - 5 Votes

Screenshots

Hello,

Welcome to my Astra Party Time Deluxe 4 player

Set to: 30p Play, £25 Jackpot 90%

All artwork and lamping was created from scratch by myself, apart from top-box some artwork was used from DADS very early Deluxe/Arena release, with the 4 player lamps created and added in by me.

I believe is the first time this format of Party Time Deluxe has been released, using the actual Deluxe Roms.

Special thanks to vectra666 for helping me perfect the artwork for player 3/4 belly glasses. 

Enjoy and I have spent a lot of hours creating this version for you all especially the fiddly 3D Reel divider lights!!

If you decide to use this on YouTube shows, please credit my channel AstraFruitMachineCollector in any uploads :-)

P.S. stay tuned I have more releases - coming soon!! If you want to see this in the £5 format let me know on here.

This is a fine release, and i'm very grateful, have done a video on it for my YouTube. Hope you don't mind

I find Player 2 lags abit, as does the Top Box feature, but that might just be my poor Laptop :)

Man Thanks again

This is a fine release, and i'm very grateful, have done a video on it for my YouTube. Hope you don't mind

I find Player 2 lags abit, as does the Top Box feature, but that might just be my poor Laptop :)

Man Thanks again

A very great video thank you. Yeah laptops seem to be slow as the detail uses a lot of Ram and graphics up. Thanks for sharing :p

Mate, you said the £5 format, would that be as 3 or 4 player version, and would 3 x's be 40p?

Also, do you have any other of this, whatever JP, as more than 4 players?

The 40p version is already released on the site by me under Party Time Rebuild. https://www.fruit-em...ebuild-version/

...and the Deluxe £5 will be 4 player first, and eventually I will release the 3 player of the deluxe in both jackpots (will take some time), and will post together to save not too many posts on here :p

Mate, you said the £5 format, would that be as 3 or 4 player version, and would 3 x's be 40p?

Also, do you have any other of this, whatever JP, as more than 4 players?

Thank you sorted how to play the party 3 and they are a mighty fine build 

Great release to go with you great channel. Well done!

No layout found, doesnt work...

Thanks very much for this

Is there a way to open it in mfme 19.8 so that it fits within the screen as when i open it, it opens in the bottom right hand corner of the screen, cutting off player 4 from being played

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

13 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 13 guests, 0 anonymous users