• Submitted: Mar 07 2019 09:05 PM
  • Last Updated: Mar 07 2019 09:05 PM
  • File Size: 11.31MB
  • Views: 3061
  • Downloads: 172

Download Red Gaming's - Top Dollar £5 Dx

* * * * * 1 Votes

Screenshots

Next up is this different Red gaming machine from the usual red green features and jewel type game is this one called Top Dollar this version is set on £5/10p/86%, hopefully Tommy C is working on the £25 version.

Thanks goto 

Reg for the image he uploaded to Desertislandfruits a while back
Samson 81 for the flyer for the £25 edition and the dollar image
Tommy C for pic ID help and pm'ing me the cut out dollar image used within the reel bands

I've left the £25 rom within the layout so if you want to play this on that level swap the rom in the file ending with "K" with the rom within the layout ending in "D" then simply change the stake/jackpot level via configuration,  obviously the cash decals will still be for the £5 version.

Shortcuts are as normal 

Plays in MFME6.1+

If i include Extreme's Bubble n Squeak which is completed but won,t be released till mfme v 19 goes public, this is actually my 250th layout of different machines (270+ if i include resized versions) released here so here's to the next 250!!!!

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!!

This looks great, thanks.

Thank you looks great

thanks very much

Thank you for the fantastic looking layout don't where you get all the time to crate all these fantastic layouts.

Thank you for the fantastic looking layout don't where you get all the time to crate all these fantastic layouts.

I have a 36hour day lol

Thank you Vectra.... looks good :)

Cheers for this one!

Thank You Vecs

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

15 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 13 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1), Bing (1)