• Submitted: Jun 03 2018 08:48 PM
  • Last Updated: Jun 03 2018 08:48 PM
  • File Size: 2.24MB
  • Views: 1977
  • Downloads: 65

Download Bucks Bunny (Cool Games).

- - - - -

Screenshots

(Didn't forget to release it here i promise!)

Well well, after years of searching was finally able to grab a rom card for this machine, never had much chance to play it in the wild, but great to finally play one of the handful of machines that Cool Games released.

I really do have to give massive thanks to Reg for all the work he's put in behind the scenes, from dumping the roms for me, general tips, play testing, fault finding & even making room in the MFME Font for this layout. He really has gone above & beyond to make this layout as good as it could be.
And also to Vectra for his work on the symbols & number reel, i was lucky enough to get the bands for this machine too so if we're lucky enough to get a flyer/glasses for this one day i have them ready!
And as always, to Wizard for allowing us to enjoy the machines we thought we'd once lost.

I hope you all enjoy playing this as much as i have had making it. It was hard at times (The door switches had me pulling what little hair i had left out) but i'm quite pleased with the end result.

Cheers for the layout bud.

used to like these machines many moons ago when my local had them in. This and think the other was billy the quid or something along them lines. nice work.

Thanks for producing this, used to play this alot down the boozer

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

24 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 23 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)