• Downloads: 253
  • Layout Size: 1600 x 1200

Previous Versions

• 26 May 2018 Download Cannonball Run £25Dx

Download Cannonball Run £25Dx

* * * * * 1 Votes

Screenshots

Something for the Bank Hols

Here is the Awp of the clubber i did a year or so ago "Cannonball Run" by Global £25/30p 

Thanks goto 

Tommy C for changing the various decals on the £15 flyer i had of which he did an excellent job as per usual,
Spa for images of his machine for the button, eight feature step sections
Wizard for Mfme6.1+ which this was made on and is available via the web site listed on the notes.

Due to the flyer used the layouts not the best quality and should be remade if better resources arise!!

Shortcuts are also listed within the notes

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!

excellent thanks so much. couple of little tricks on this made them worth playing back in the day

excellent thanks so much. couple of little tricks on this made them worth playing back in the day

Tricks what tricks, tell me more??

sure you could respin the wheels somehow when on blasts and get the jackpot symbols in view and then use nearest win, can't remember lol

I'll have to download and have a bash to see if I can remember them. There was certain extra things you could do with features and nudges etc when the shield is visible on the number reel. Only figured it out from watching one particular person playing it and wondering why the certain things were happening.

Also on superhold.. if no win is available from the usual 2 steps up and down, then it will go an extra step. Could be used to get decent wins

Thanks Vectra... looks brilliant :)

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

21 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 21 guests, 0 anonymous users