• Views: 5102
  • Downloads: 302

Previous Versions

• 16 Feb 2018 Download Golden Game £25 mutli player dx v1.1
  • 14 Feb 2018 Download Golden Game £25 mutli player dx v1.0

Download Golden Game £25 mutli player dx Mfme 6 v1.1

* * * * * 2 Votes

Screenshots

Wasn't going to release this as not all my own work, but it was requested by retro arcade, so i thought i might aswell make / release it. pm'ed no1 stoney prior to this release for permissions.

I class this as a joint release between myself and No1 stoney as i've used his slave units darkened down a but to go with the top box i've lit up.
the top box image used wasn,t the best and it clearly shows in this dx, 

so this layout can be vastly improved if we gain the images for this machine which we should as there's loads of these about in arcades across the country!!

Standard shortcuts apply,
 use mfme6 to play this and as usual load the top box and everything should be present upon loading although you may need to move the slaves to suit.

question did they ever release this on a £35 setting as there's loads of roms for £35 golden X, this layout uses golden X set1 £25 roms 

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!

What's New in Version v1.1 (See full changelog)

• now with correct sound roms BIG thanks to Wizard

Thank You to all Involved on this release :)

Many Thanks for this!, I dont think they released this version on 35JP However i know they did the £35 in the Newer style Golden game with the bonus second reel on the top feature. 

THANK YOU VECTRA666 THIS IS FRIDAY NIGHTS LIVE STREAM STARTER

Look forward to it

How do you run these? Do you launch 2 MFME V6 one being top box , the other being the slave?

when I launch top box , it only opens the top box the slaves dont load

you just need to launch the top box the rest should load with it

can you tell me how i play the top game ive had all 3 machine ready to go onto the top board but they are all showing busy and after 1 hour they still dont spin the top reels 

Play it in mfme6 only If playing multiplayer layouts for the first time you'll need to find your IP Address in order to be able to play this game it can be found within preferences Can anyone confirm if this layout works or not??

Yes mate, I played it yesterday, works a treat :)

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

29 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 28 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)