• Last Updated: Feb 03 2018 03:50 PM
  • File Size: 8.82MB
  • Views: 3610
  • Downloads: 289

Download Dond - Can You Beat The Banker £5 Dx

* * * * * 3 Votes

Screenshots

PLAY THIS IN MFME6!!!

Next up is this earlier Deal or no deal machine by the name of Can you beat the Banker set on the smaller £5 jp
unfortunately the roms within won't let me set anything higher than 10p a play so this layout may be a bit on the boring side, if so you can always change the stake/jackpot levels within configuration to £25-25p as the classic layout was originally set on.

Thanks goto
Matty N for the Classic £25er of this
and to the Ebay seller of this machine from where i nabbed the image.

the fruit images they're all or near correct (except the melon) but what the scene's lacking is a decent image of the melon and grape images for scorpion 4 machines so if anyone has any hi res images of these two please upload!

Shortcuts are
 Start = Spacebar
 Transfer = T (not in use)
 Collect = C
Play Dond = P
Holds = 1,2,3
Hi = 2, Lo = 3
Cancel = `
Cash or Bust = B
Take Streak = S
Deal = D, No Deal = N
£'s in = 0

Note Acceptor (not in use) (lamps/buttons deleted) and the Notes are set to inhibited/disabled which can be changed again via test mode and re-tick dip8 bank1. 

That was my 200TH Fruit-emu release (although there appears to be more, thats due to duplicate releases and updates!)

I would like this opportunity to once again thank all those whom have supported me through the bad times, congratulated me in the good times.
 The members who post on releases even if its just a "thanks" it show they appreciate the work that goes into these works of art. 
  Those whom have given me various resources from flyers to roms to images the list is infinite from across the Fme world.
   The members who have helped me and still do regarding creation of layouts, as i tend to forget various important things that are required lol.
      The original classic layout members where most of my layouts are based on. 

A special thanks to firstly Barcrest Junky from way back in Sept 2012 pushed me to release my version of Hi Karate Classic

And to the Man who without his expertise none of us would be here today, the one and only Wizard,
Long may it continue well into the future

Thankyou All Enjoy and Happy Gaming

Thank You for this One, Cant beat a bit of DOND ;) lol

Brilliant vecs cheers

Thank you Vectra :)

Thank you!

Without guys like yourself, we wouldn't have these releases! 

Thank you vecs

Thank you very much!

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

30 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 29 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)