• Last Updated: Jan 04 2018 09:11 PM
  • File Size: 8.63MB
  • Views: 4755
  • Downloads: 244
  • Layout Size: 1600 x 1200

Download Impulse's Double Impact £15 Dx Mfme6

* * * * - 9 Votes

Screenshots

PLEASE PLAY THIS IN MFME V6+

Next up from me and a first for the tri-reel (as i call it!) in Mfme6 is this impulse machine Double Impact as you can expect from impulse/globals of this era its a fun packed machine with plenty of gameplay, this machine comes with a banging soundtrack, with the two tunes (nudges/cash gamble) which you'll leave running just for the tune,age.

Now the thanks_

A BIG thankyou goes to Wizard for MFME6 and the addition on this new featured reel which afaik only exists in a few machines, this one hip hopper by jpm and i think the multiplayer Bear X which hopefully will be emulated soon, also for him setting it up for me in the early stages of this layout.

To Killcrazy for the roms
the Ebay seller for the image i used
finally to Reg for playtesting and advicing me on a few minor things to make it look better as in reel masks etc.

Shortcuts are

Start = Spacebar
Exchange = E
Autonudge = A
Holds = 1,2,3
Hi = 2/H, Lo = 3/L
Cancel/Collect = `/C
Step up = U
Step Down = D

Unfortunately i've just had the £45 repeat prior to finalising the layout so running at 100+% 

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!

Next up Carribean Cash £35Dx slowly edging towards layout 200 so need to think of something special in a few layouts time!!

forgot to mention thanks again to Reg for his lemon symbol.

also the hoppers may need refilling it needs approx £90 to full, simply tick the refill box in attract mode then fill till the coin slot lamp goes out then un-tick refill and away you go

Many Thanks 

Awesome, Looks good, Many thanks.

thanks

Thanks for this release Vectra... nice job :)

thanks vectra :)

Thanks Vecs

Nice thanks

Thank you vectra playing catch up again on downloads.

Very great,

just the numbers of lamps are wrong.

good job vectra

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

19 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 19 guests, 0 anonymous users