• Downloads: 930
  • Layout Size: N/A

Previous Versions

• 04 Jan 2018 Download Homer's Meltdown HD - DX v1.4.2
  • 04 Jan 2018 Download Homer's Meltdown HD - DX v1.4.1
  • 04 Jan 2018 Download Homer's Meltdown HD - DX v1.4.1
  • 04 Jan 2018 Download Homer's Meltdown HD - DX v1.4

This file has been reported as broken because:

Seems MFME 5 is no longer available here or on desert island, and running in any other mfme version gives 'invalid stream input' . I can see a few other comments to the same effect here. Cheers all.

Download Homer's Meltdown HD - DX v1.4.3

* * * * - 15 Votes

Screenshots

NOTE: This release is for MFME v6.0 and not v5.0 or v5.1 - you will need to download the latest version of MFME to play this ROM/layout combination!

Posted Image

=SPECIAL THANKS=
mazza500 - For gifting me a subscription to Fruit-Emu, for making "Homer's Meltdown Classic" which served as a great resource for lamp numbers and for being supportive.

Reg -  For helping me with any questions I had via PM and for providing me with an excellent PDF guide that helped get me started with understanding the basics of MFME.

TommyC - For thread support and for his DX of "Homer's Meltdown", which assisted in lamp numbering and figuring out specific elements of MFME.

Johnnyafc - For also helping me with PM questions, support, for providing me with some super high quality reel photos at request and for sending me a copy of "Homer's Meltdown"'s manual! Additionally, his basic "Homer's Meltdown" layout also helped with figuring things out and mapping out numbers.

Wizard - For assisting me with MFME specific issues and for support via PM.

Geddy - For answering questions on the upload format, for PM advice and for giving me the go ahead to release here.

And everyone else in the WIP thread that either offered supportive comments, suggestions or feedback that contributed to helping me figure things out.

=ORIGINAL WIP THREAD=
http://www.fruit-emu...rs-meltdown-dx/

What's New in Version v1.4.3 (See full changelog)

• Swapped out the last three cash trail lamps on the £25 jackpot layout with the ones from the £15 jackpot layout, as they are supposed to be the same.

Screenshots

Screenshots

Thank you !

Nice! Thanks for this  :D

thank you

Thanks Benjamoose, had been following your development thread with interest, and am looking forward to playing this...

Do you have any plans to make more HD DX's?  Hope so! :)

thanx for this ben saw all your replacement artworks with smithers leg and so on just wonder how your cleaning up the artwork trying to do some HD pics my self but no joy

Thanks

very good work.

Eric

Thank

Thank you.

Thank you for your much hard work in doing htis

thank you, new to this forum/ discipline and keen to start helping to this sort of level, very impressive!

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

34 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 30 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (2), Bing (2)