Submitter

SUPPORT TOPIC File Information

• Submitted: Nov 25 2017 09:13 PM
  • Last Updated: Aug 09 2018 08:56 PM
  • File Size: 4.76MB
  • Views: 3029
  • Downloads: 149

Previous Versions

• 25 Nov 2017 Download Pcp's NudgeMoney Dx (Resized for Mfme5+)

Download Pcp's NudgeMoney Dx (Resized for Mfme6+) v6.1

* * * * * 2 Votes

Screenshots

Here is a oldie layout of mine Resized for Mfme5+ also now comes with meter effect and some coin noises!!
(notes from the original 1024dx release)
 I can see why spa loves this machine so much a excellent machine that sits alongside the great test pilot but in my option is miles better in playabilty, as spa states you can get the jackpot regularly by taking the 2nd feature "hi-lo money". I now remember this machine well as it was one of the first machines i played back in the 80's where i learnt to perfect the skillstop's and probably played it a lot due to it being cheap as a fiver on these would last all afternoon down by the seaside on a wet sunday lol.

Back to the layout, thanks to spa for sending me the images and hopefully we'll see this in his large emulation machine in the near future!! Its been an absolute pleasure recreating this, brought back great memories.  
At times i thought it's just to hard to make anything from the images but with a little push and from some more images found from the mecca, here it is!! Also thanks to spa for his classic layout used as a base! 
the text isn't as accurate as the original machine text but is the correct fontage, also the picky ones here will probably notice the double 2p's are different than the actual machine, due to me putting them the wrong way around.. oooppppss lol.  
Thanks to spa and ricardo D p for testing!

Big thanks to barrieblue streak and louie bee for dumping the un-corrupted roms

Shortcuts are listed also.

Enjoy on a bigger scale and Happy Gaming!!

There will be a few more of my oldie layouts either resized using the original large arts i have or i may revisit some of them that are not previous released in a bigger format.

What's New in Version v6.1 (See full changelog)

• now with un-corrupted roms in which the feature cash numbers Doesn't crash the emulator now
  • big thanks to barrie bluestreak and louie via the mecca

VECTRA666 U ARE A DIAMOND I USED TO KANE THIS OF HI LO WHEN I WAS A KID USED TO BANG THE PUSHErS FOR  2PS TO GET BACK UP

Thank You.

Wow i remember playing this in Sheerness in the late 80's... thank you Vectra :)

Thanks for the layout.  It looks fantastic.

i first started gambling all those years ago on this and seven heaven... 

amazing, thankyou

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

14 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 14 guests, 0 anonymous users