Submitter

SUPPORT TOPIC File Information

• Submitted: Nov 06 2017 08:54 PM
  • Last Updated: Feb 24 2019 08:48 AM
  • File Size: 5.27MB
  • Views: 3517
  • Downloads: 225

Previous Versions

• 06 Nov 2017 Download Bar-X £10/20p Dx (full cab edition)

Download Bar-X £10/20p Dx (full cab edition) 6.1b

* * * * * 1 Votes

Screenshots

Here's Bar-X set on £10 (again) not perfect but this time its in its full cab, used a complete photo including reflections etc.
thanks goto
richy1976 for the image used
hitthesix and bar-x queen for the dx/classic previously released
for some reason the reels appea to spin slower on this version maybe due to the dx size

shortcuts as  normal

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!

What's New in Version 6.1b (See full changelog)

• brightened the hold buttons up to match the £5/10p edition i'll release soon(2019)

Awesome, Thank You.

I remember watching some little old lady blow about £70 on one of these one Saturday - and then the girls in the Cashino offering to show her how to work the cashpoint thingy they had in store to get more money out to keep going - actively egging her on to keep going with comments like "ooh, it must drop soon" and "you'll kick yourself if someone else goes and puts a quid in and gets all your money out" - after i very loudly told them they were out of order i got banned. Ahhh the 'good old days'  Anyway - machine is awesome mate - keep em coming :@>

lovely table just cant get it full screen even on 1920x1080.

Nice, but really slow on my pc.

Nice, but really slow on my pc.

Slow on my lappy maybe due to the layout size, unlike ht6's original dx which was made far smaller. Like scorp5 This should hopefully be sorted in mfme 5.2

Nice layout.... thanks Vectra :)

Cheers Vectra

this layout will run faster in the next mfme v19 update

Photo
CharlieRaymondo
Apr 30 2019 06:58 PM

Bit slow but never the less a good dx. Thank you Vectra

Photo
krayzeestyles
May 02 2019 10:07 PM

Using FME v6.1 windows 8.1 6gb memory laptop, love this game Veckie, but going really slow!!  Gave up after a bit.  Great layout though, thank you.

Look forward to the day when oxo crazy reels finally gets emulated, what a day for fme that would be....:)

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

27 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 25 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2)