• Submitted: Sep 16 2017 07:35 PM
  • Last Updated: Sep 16 2017 07:35 PM
  • File Size: 7.53MB
  • Views: 4600
  • Downloads: 265

Download 7's Above Three Player Dx

* * * * * 1 Votes

Screenshots

Here we have another three player stand up machine this time its " 7's Above " by Bellfruit set at £25jp/30p/86%not a machine seen much in the arcades in fact i only ever seen it once in an a arcade in Bristol. so not as popular as partytime and golden games etc.

BIG thanks goto

Captain Haddock for his original mfme9.4 classic release of this as a single player due to the emulator capabilities at the time.
Spa for the flyers obtained form his google drive thingy!
Emu-paradise for the top box roms,
To wizard for mfme5+ and its multi player emulation capabilities. 

Shortcuts are as standard, The notey does work but only gives change so its disabled for now.

Play this in mfme5.1+ and as usual load the top box first, followed but the slaves 1,2,3. 
  The layout(s) fix perfectly together on my 17" screen bt may need slightly reducing on a smaller screen.

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!

Thank you.

NICE!

Thankyou...will be the first time playing this :)

Now we don't want the politically correct brigade to be wronged but I.... Forgot the special thanks to bellfruit for the actual machine in the first place and its team of rom compiler's and graphical designers.

its showtime baby excellent job just a thought have you considered doing red hot roll 3 player or the streak love the streak

Thanks for this one, have been waiting for this to come out since the new emulator release. I used to play this in Namco on test and in the many hundreds of pounds i put through it, the top box would never go over £25. Not sure if that because it was on test or was taking a long time to build up to the percentage or goodness knows what.

Anyways, now i can get revenge and play with virtual money to see what the biggest top will be!! I bet it wont beat the £206 i had the other day on Grand Golden Game!!!

Awesome, Thank You.

its showtime baby excellent job just a thought have you considered doing red hot roll 3 player or the streak love the streak

mfme doesn't support mpu5 multi players just yet but when it does expect gold rush, red hot roll etc

look forward to the vid of this retro

Video thanks to jim444

Again many thanks vecs not played this one before or never seen it nice to play a machine you've never met before.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

20 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 19 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)