SUPPORT TOPIC File Information

• Submitted: May 18 2017 09:30 PM
  • Last Updated: May 21 2017 12:08 PM
  • File Size: 4.34MB
  • Views: 3373
  • Downloads: 278

Previous Versions

• 19 May 2017 Download Superline Deluxe £4 Dx (updated for Mfme5.1+) v2
  • 18 May 2017 Download Superline Deluxe £4 Dx (updated for Mfme5.1+)

Download Superline Deluxe £4 Dx (updated for Mfme5.1+) v2.1

* * * * * 1 Votes

Screenshots

Another updated layout from the vecs vault this was made pre-mfme5 so it was originally a mini layout but thanks to wizards newer mfme we all can have jumbo layouts so this is made bigger with added sounds like, meter clicking when coins in, coins out noise also i didn,t know that this newer mfme you can actually hear the reel motors now

I will be revisiting some of my older layouts which are to be updated they are,
  projects Reflex, jpm's Terminator-Popeye n Olive, bfm's Up n Under Nudger, Jackpot 7's £10 and maybe Pinball Wizard but i won,t flood the main page with them i will release now and again and the're all photo based so should hold they're quality

Now to the layout, (this part could confuse even myself!! lol)
  This was originally Cashbox1's idea to do this layout but he gave me the images he had to straighten the glasses up then left me to complete this layout so thanks to him for that,

Thanks also goto-
 Superbank for originally uploading the images then passing them onto ploggy for his £3 layout. for his reelcrazy layout i originally used for lamps, reels etc of which i was going to use the roms in this layout but....

To wizard for  kindly uploaded the original £4 deluxe roms from his original machine so its all complete. and to his continued work emulator-wise

Shortcuts are in a separate file but they are-

Start/Take it = spacebar
Feature stop = F/S
Gamble = G
Holds = 1,2,3
Nudge up = U
Cancel = `
Nudgematic (Autonudge) = A
Tokens in = 9
£££'s in = 0 

Play This version in Mfme5.1+

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!

What's New in Version v2.1 (See full changelog)

• updated with correct payout sounds etc thaks to wizard for pointing it out
  • re uploaded due to incorrect reel bands and symbols thanks to ploggy forpointing this out and amending the layout

Thank you

Thank you.

Thank you for this, vectra666 looks great :) :)

I think on the third reel the orange with a 3 on it is wrong and it should be one of those lemons.

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

24 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 20 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (4)