• Approved by: aaamusements
  • Approved on: 26 November 2016 - 04:42 PM

Previous Versions

• 26 Nov 2016 Download Bwb's Red Hot Poker £6 Dx v2
  • 26 Nov 2016 Download Bwb's Red Hot Poker £6 Dx

Download Bwb's Red Hot Poker £6 Dx v1.9 arcade roms includi

- - - - -

Screenshots

Next up and following on from richy1976's classic is this Dx version of Red Hot Poker by Bwb which includes the "better" earlier roms v1.9,
thanks to richy1976 for all resources used in this. the artwork was given to me pre mfme5
Even though i ain't a clue on the dodgy cards tricks and emptiers its still running at 200+% lol but should settle back down
It's been reported the gameplay speed is slightly slower than the classic version of yet we don,t know why, so as a result the sounds maybe slightly different too but doesn't affect gameplay!!

Shortcuts are
 Draw/Gamble = Spacebar
 Swap = S
 Holds = 1,2,3,4,5
 Collect = C
 Tokens in = 9
 £££'s in = 0

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!

What's New in Version v1.9 arcade roms includi (See full changelog)

• v1.9 is the arcade roms bit tighter than the bingo ones (v2) but still includes the cheat version

if i've double uploaded this layout can a admin delete one thanks

Played this a fair bit in the wild, Forgotten that the high low gamble could blow you off on a sure number such as 2 with another 2!

Never did well on this one

Played this a fair bit in the wild, Forgotten that the high low gamble could blow you off on a sure number such as 2 with another 2!

Never did well on this one

if i've double uploaded this layout can a admin delete one thanks

does any of you guys know of a machine could mazzooma bell it used to flash nudges on a streak and also had a card game gamble cheers 

Cheers vectra, don't understand the jacks or better £9.90 lol

Cheers vectra, don't understand the jacks or better £9.90 lol

Door open screen shot Lol.

Nice one Vectra thank you very much

Whats this 'cheat version all about? If ya can't say then no worries as there might be some of these out there still. But feel free to pm me so i can see what ya meant. Only if there is none of these about any more. Seems to repeat a lot on £3 lol

Brilliant game. Really enjoying this. Thanks vectra :)

Great to see this great machine has been emulated. i remember this fondly. thankyou very much.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

23 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 23 guests, 0 anonymous users