• File Size: 2.92MB
  • Views: 3611
  • Downloads: 232

Previous Versions

• 01 Apr 2015 Download Project's Reflex £4.80 1024Wdx

Download Project's Reflex £4.80 1024Wdx

* * * * * 1 Votes

Screenshots
Here is a lo-tech machine from Project-- Reflex  simular to jokers wild in appearance.
 Thanks and a BIG thanks go to these guys
To Captain Haddock for his classic layout used for lamping positions
 Jonno/Launton for giving me the images/reel bands of this machine in the first place. 
  To Welshskiprat for his machine where the photo's were taken from, and for a video he made for the attract mode and to Steelfix for his help with W-SkipRat in uploading said video.
 As for the attract mode i tried in vain to get it like the machine in the video but couldn,t seam to work it out maybe its because its a different rom used P26 instead of welshskiprat's P68 or it could be me being thick lol, either way it doesn,t affect the gameplay but like to try to get it right. Hopefully skiprat's Roms will be uploaded sometime whether they're the original ones or not remains to be seen.
 Shortcuts are as standard except Reflex = R

Please play this in Mfme's 2.1 and 3.1/3.2 only as it don,t work in any others lol.

Also now including extra layout with earlier P60/68 ROM in gives better streaks thanks again to Welshskiprat and Jonno

ENJOY and HAPPY GAMING!!!

Thought it was an april fools. Not seen this machine in an age thanks very much

the two layouts in the download are different Rom versions  P26 and P68 Both give a slightly different game to each other.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

24 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 21 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (3)