• Submitted: Jan 28 2015 10:03 PM
  • Last Updated: Jan 28 2015 10:03 PM
  • File Size: 2.66MB
  • Views: 3540
  • Downloads: 155

Download Bfm's Club Attraction £150/20p 1024WDX

- - - - -

Screenshots
Here we have the Dx version of the C-Pdx version i did in late 2014 of Club Attraction. for Mfme2.0 only!!!!
 Thanks goto Sulzerned from the mecca firstly for the video then the Cd he sent me packed with the photo's i required for this Dx.

AGAIN THIS ONLY PLAYS IN MFME2.0 as like the Pdx it'll cock up on the hi lo reel in any other mfme but this won,t need resizing.

Shortcuts are
 start = spacebar
 holds = 1,2,3,4
 exchange for cash trail = C
 stop/gamble = G 
 Cancel = `
 ££££'s in = 0

This sometimes refuses £££'s so may need to restart the layout.

If any other designers require the Cd for a bigger sized layout drop me a pm and i'll send you the disc. or pm all the photo's!!! 

ENJOY and HAPPY GAMING!!!!

Screenshots

Screenshots

thanks vectra

some of the numbers are wrong on the hi lo reel "number one for instance" :)

mabie I should read the description more carefully lol

No probs saynowt, this suffers the same problems with the hi lo reel being out as the pdx version I did Earlier that's why it only works correctly in mfme2.0 for some strange reason, I expect when I get around to club temptation wdx that'll be the same.

Thank you vectra

thanks for this

So many memories from this machine. It's been a right bugger to me lately - took nearly £300 to cough up both cashpots, but then once the second came out I got £124 off the gamble and £75 cash trail twice within £20, so this last evening for a £50 stake I took out over £400 :)

Will have to re-extract the files as it's f***ed for £1000s now!

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

15 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 15 guests, 0 anonymous users