• Submitted: Dec 11 2014 09:38 PM
  • Last Updated: Dec 11 2014 09:38 PM
  • File Size: 2.03MB
  • Views: 3390
  • Downloads: 205

Download Club Attraction (BFM) £150 1024Pdx

- - - - -

Screenshots

An early christmas prezzie in the form of this Pdx scorpion1 classic Club Attraction.

At the time of making this layout i only had a grotty image from google and sulzerneds video so made this version, 

Thanks goto Hitthesix for getting the roms from the bfmemu edition running in Mfme and loading them into a blank.file for me. so thanks to the original creator of the bfmemu version too.

To Dad for the base reels used of which i modified with the bigger numbers and to Tommy c  for the hi-lo reel and purple part of the plum from cash attraction. and to the playtesters for giving it a once over.

And again a big thankyou to Sulzerned's video which kick started me into doing this, Also i may Add he's done an excellent Cd of images for a dx in early 2015 so we'll see how close this version is to the real machine.

this should be reasonably gagging from the offset as i've turned down jackpot from nudges, cashpot's and the £75 cashtrails

Shortcuts are-

start = spacebar

stop/gamble =G

exchange for cash trail E

holds = 1,2,3,4

hi - 3

lo - 4

10p's in- 8 , 20p's in -9 you can insert these by clicking either side of the ££ coin slot!!

££££'s in = 0

Plays in Mfme2.0 - 3.0 doesn,t accept coins in mfme3.2-10.1 etc

ENJOY and HAPPY GAMING!!!!!

And have a merry christmas and a prosperous New Year!!!!

niceo one .Thanks

Thanks. £25 in £148.60 out.

brill, cheers vec lad

Please Play this in MFME2.0 as errors on the hi lo in any other mfme cheers.

3.1 also works fine. Great machine, although you'd really pumped it! £200 in and £620 out - both cashpots obviously :o)

tyvm this is awesome

Managed to do something I didn't think possible today AND GAMBLED PAST THE CASHPOT

And it turns out that was another free £150. I was expecting the machine to clam up like a teenage virgin, but it's playing as if I haven't won a bean. 

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

28 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 27 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)