• File Size: 2.81MB
  • Views: 4580
  • Downloads: 459
  • Approved by: todd1970
  • Approved on: 10 November 2011 - 03:43 PM

Download Vividfruit Sims: Spectrum 7's (Modern Astra clone) 1.00

* * * - - 2 Votes

Screenshots
Hey :). This is my second Sim this was once again made with Game Maker from the ground up. Improvements over my last sim include Multi Stake, Streak Feature, Let Em Spin, Hold 3 times trick and Keyboard Shortcuts. This was an attempt to simulate modern astra machines like Solid Gold and Pure Gold. There is just one glitch that I am aware of but could not fix and that is when you have just the right amount to make a spin it will not spin this can be fixed by inserting more credits or restarting the game apart from that im pretty sure it is glitch free. Also there there is a small game maker watermark on the top left of the screen due to me using the free version of game maker. I have spent alot of time trying to make this as realistic as possible hope you enjoy it! :D :D :D

Screenshots

Screenshots

Not bad. But it is as tight as my wifes purse!
WistfulZekrom
Feb 23 2014 04:00 PM

My highest score was 59 credits and 2 streaks.

I like this machine very nice indeed - but me thinks the author of this should make some slight improvements as its

very poor on top board streaks and spent nearly 2 weeks trying to get into the top games main streaking feature and when did so it only paid £15., but yet too generous on jackpots and other 7's lines during normal play. But love this please make improvements!!  

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

35 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 34 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)