• File Size: 7.65MB
  • Views: 7017
  • Downloads: 516
  • Approved by: ady
  • Approved on: 25 February 2011 - 09:16 PM

Download Monopoly Houses n Hotels Windows 7 + Windows XP 1.10

* * * * - 7 Votes

Screenshots
Hey everyone :D . Well here it is finally.....I hope everyone enjoys this as i have put quite a few hours into this project :wacko: .Right first im just gonna list some known bugs that i have tried to fix but could'nt.

1. If you activate the super board through chance or bonus the dice reel will automatically roll.

2. For some unknown reason the sound goes all fuzzy sometimes.

3. Sometimes the dice reel will take quite a while to stop. if you do get this bug dont close just wait it will stop eventually.

If you find a bug that isnt listed here please let me know with a PM. And lastly thanks to everyone for the replys on my origanal post i dont think i would have finished this without that support. Enjoy!

UPDATE: Added the windows 7 version into the zip file hope it works for you :) .

Screenshots

Screenshots

would be ok if i could run it!!!

just extracted it and tried to run it. all i get is the process running (at about 4MB ram) but no window or simulation appears.

Windows 7 x64 if it helps
well done on your first attempt!
any idea on vista?? , i mean looks good and ive been waiting :D , but i tryied windows 7 one for vista and just ate all the cpu up
after 30 minutes it loaded up - i was browsing on facebook then bam it popped up , just annoys me when you gamble to £10 super exchange then bam straight 4 back to normal board
Very nice little sim this one.
Thankyou for sharing your talent.
really good sim nice upload
it doesnt work
err pethitic 1 star

err pethitic 1 star

ok u do better ;)

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

25 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 25 guests, 0 anonymous users