• File Size: 1.55MB
  • Views: 4833
  • Downloads: 436
  • Approved by: banditboy2006
  • Approved on: 05 September 2014 - 03:32 PM

Download 5 Times Cash Wdx

* * * * * 1 Votes

Screenshots
Heres a photo wdx of 5 times cash based on the classic by captainhaddock,i know it has pay errors but it was a great game to play.The cash decals have been redrawn as they were a little rough on the photo's,this uses tube light for the top glass decals so i've tried lamping em just how you would see em on the real machine with different tones,i don't know if that makes any sense....it's early.thanks to £6inTokens for the cab i used,Dr Slots for the roms and to captainhaddock for the classic this is based on.

Please note this will ONLY run in mfme 3.2 the only coin insert that works is 5p so i've added 80 credits to start you off for a little play,when your bank gets over £50 you have to collect but you will get a pay error so open the game file and delete the 5xcash.ram then you can play again.I know it aint ideal but at least we get to play these projects for a short while,lets hope something can be done with the hoppers on day thanks.

love this machine, thank you very much
thank you tommy mate :D
thanks tommy, much appreciated

in the words of blakey - Thats made my day that has :D I played this many moons ago, and completely forgot what it was called, so this has made y evening, and a crcacking layout too !

Cheers

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

19 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 19 guests, 0 anonymous users