• File Size: 2.37MB
  • Views: 3299
  • Downloads: 163
  • Approved by: ady
  • Approved on: 13 August 2010 - 06:29 PM

Download BWB Fire and Ice (classic)

- - - - -

Screenshots
Time to ping this out. Massive thanks to Guitar for getting the ROMs up and running, hopefully we can look forward to many more of these old BWBs in the near future. Also thanks to banditboy and hitthesix for testing.

You must use MFME 3.2. No other emu versions will run this game.

Sadly we do not have the sound ROMs, so this uses Heaven and Hell sounds which are only a partial match. Some of the sounds are out of place.

Also it is prone to coin-in errors. Put coins in slowly to avoid this. If it errors, open and close the doors to clear.

A decent machine this. It is incredibly obvious when it wants to pay, and when it doesn't. A shark's paradise this one back in the day.

Wow, I didn't know we had these BWB games! Does that mean Championship Soccer and Heaven and Hell are on here? (couldn't find H & H when searching downloads).

Great effort, Dougsta :notworthy:

Reg
Tommy it keeps coming up with malfunction and then initialise again then it does it again with a couple more spins
same here malfunction

EDIT: not only that it is too buggy and the reels are in the incorrect order.

SORT IT OUT

same here malfunction

EDIT: not only that it is too buggy and the reels are in the incorrect order.

SORT IT OUT

Care to help out with that.
would if i could. just quite desperate to play this. i've been waiting for it
If you look in the release thread Captain Haddock has given advice on how to avoid the errors. They are out of our control as MFME does not emulate the BWB slot correctly. As for the reels being incorrect, would you care to explain what the problem is?

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

36 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 36 guests, 0 anonymous users