• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#41 mythicos

mythicos

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 06:33 PM

it might do you some good to nip over to the pinball emulation site.
because what happens here happens over there... roms might not be swapped out. but some tables use other sound roms and not technically perfect roms/code to recreate machines that can not be done as yet.
take a look at the simpsons pinball machines... 2 of em. 1 using the official roms. the other does not.. yet both are received with welcome arms.
this is the reason i left the fruit scene and now devote my efforts to pinball.
phew thats me posted for another 6 months.
bye

Oh f*****g hell another buffoon who wants to compare FME to pinball.

it might do you some good to nip over to the pinball emulation site.

Why Dumbf***? that's a PINBALL site, this is a FRUIT MACHINE EMULATION site.
Spot the difference? well one is a mechanical gravity infulenced machine that uses a silver ball and the other is an electronic machine COMPLETELY controlled by code.

And thus pinball machines ARE NOT TRULY EMULATED because the physics need to be implemented into the machine BY THE USER and can be changed and altered.

But hey, you with that large sized brain of yours already knew that, eh?

Original tables (original being CREATED ORIGINALLY AND NOT CLONED) seem to be pretty cool, but if youre expecting 100% realism (apart from graphics and sound of course) then forget it.

I suppose you use a 50" plasma tv turned sideways and lift it to tilt the ball right? no.

So please stop with the FME and VP comparissons we have had them before and anyone who said the same as you do before was proven wrong to such a degree they gave up talking about it.
Not to be confused with illiterate f***wipes.

#42 mythicos

mythicos

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 06:46 PM

i left because of self appointed so called layout creators. some of whom create the same layout over and over, cant think beyond what the emulator can do.

Think beyond what the emulator can do? what like making a party time with some club oxo roms? ROFLMFAO you really are f*****g STUPID arent you?

That isnt thinking beyond what the emulator can do, that's an insult to the emulator as you're making bastard creations that the emulator was not intended to be used for.

If you want to talk about beyond what the emulator can do then try making a disc reel with an old version of the emu that didnt even have one, or sunken segs to hide the box they are in, or better looking alphas or reel masks and so on.. f*****g hell, if the best you can do is a partytime layout with the wrong roms then were not in any danger just yet LOL.

now delete this account now. and i,ll see you in another 6 months.
maybe you might start advancing as a site and a community if you support the people who want to create instead of slating them.

This is a fruit machine emulation scene, people here emulate fruit machines.

EM U LATE.
Any idea what that means? donald?

em·u·late Audio pronunciation of "emulate" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (my-lt)
tr.v. em·u·lat·ed, em·u·lat·ing, em·u·lates

1. To strive to equal or excel, especially through imitation: an older pupil whose accomplishments and style I emulated.
2. To compete with successfully; approach or attain equality with.
3. Computer Science. To imitate the function of (another system), as by modifications to hardware or software that allow the imitating system to accept the same data, execute the same programs, and achieve the same results as the imitated system.

adj. Obsolete (-lt)

Ambitious; emulous.

Quote - 1. To strive to equal or excel, especially through imitation

How can you equal party time with the wrong roms and.

Quote - 3. Computer Science. To imitate the function of (another system), as by modifications to hardware or software that allow the imitating system to accept the same data, execute the same programs, and achieve the same results as the imitated system.

Get it now cockbat? SAME DATA SAME PROGRAMS SAME RESULTS.

Let's do a simple mathmatic equation.

Party time art + club oxo rom + club oxo sound + thick c*** who doesnt have much of a brain = not same.

And another.

Party time art + party time rom + party time sound + emulator that emulates, EMULATES Astra's tech = same.

See? it really isnt so hard to comprehend.

rolf.

Can you guess what it is yet? can you work out what it is yet? yeah, a stupid motherf***er with no brain !

dont bother replying i only come in here every 3 months now to see if anything exciting happens.. never does... bye.

Don't bother replying? why? It's absolutely fun to take apart someone that so desperately begs for it and makes it so easy.. why the f*** would I not want to reply?

Now f*** off, hopefully for good and take that stupidly depressing attitude with you.

#43 Zoltar

Zoltar

Former Fat Bastard.....

• Gold Supporters
  • 1810 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 07:13 PM

1, Can the real 'slim' mythicos please stand up.....

2, Can I have a nice shiny medal as well Ben....

3, Hybrid layouts.....

They are as silly as sticking a Robin Reliant engine into an XR3i Cosworth. Sure, it looks the part, it feels the part but it doesn't bomb about like an XR3i. I see no place for hybrid layouts as they cause confusion with people thinking a layout is something that it simply isn't.

Also, I've never seen any of the 'tat' machines get the 'hybrid' makeover. People choose the mainstream popular machines. Psycho Cash Beast, Party Time, Fast Fruits ect... I'd even go as far to say that people creating a 'hybrid' layout are doing so simply to gain credit or to be the one who brought out 'insert popular unemulated game here' in the hopes of having a layout with billions of download hits. Look at PCB. 2 versions with nearly 3000 hits a piece. I can't believe that many people downloaded it KNOWING they are hybrids.

They should be put into a special section of the downloads area and people be forced to sign in or up with the understanding that they completely know what the score is with hybrid layouts. I would also say it would be a good idea to post a piccy of the 'original' layout where the roms came from to avoid confusion.

#44 mythicos

mythicos

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 07:42 PM

1, Can the real 'slim' mythicos please stand up.....

2, Can I have a nice shiny medal as well Ben....

3, Hybrid layouts.....

They are as silly as sticking a Robin Reliant engine into an XR3i Cosworth. Sure, it looks the part, it feels the part but it doesn't bomb about like an XR3i. I see no place for hybrid layouts as they cause confusion with people thinking a layout is something that it simply isn't.

Also, I've never seen any of the 'tat' machines get the 'hybrid' makeover. People choose the mainstream popular machines. Psycho Cash Beast, Party Time, Fast Fruits ect... I'd even go as far to say that people creating a 'hybrid' layout are doing so simply to gain credit or to be the one who brought out 'insert popular unemulated game here' in the hopes of having a layout with billions of download hits. Look at PCB. 2 versions with nearly 3000 hits a piece. I can't believe that many people downloaded it KNOWING they are hybrids.

They should be put into a special section of the downloads area and people be forced to sign in or up with the understanding that they completely know what the score is with hybrid layouts. I would also say it would be a good idea to post a piccy of the 'original' layout where the roms came from to avoid confusion.

I am in full agreement with you there.

I dont want to be disrespectful to this guy who put his time and effort into this layout though (because it was his first one and he accepts its a hybrid) s o I wont.. I love seeing people making layouts.. obviously now there is room for improvement and real emulations, whatever.. the point is that he has now worked out how the emulator's tools work and knows how to bung together a layout.. so in that regard this layout is a complete success..

Nick, please do not be disheartened by Alths posts.. basically what he is saying is completely factual IMO.. Hybrids are a waste of time, and achieve very little.. but that isnt an attack on you so please do not see it as that.

If, however, you decide to continue doing the same thing and then argue your case FOR them then things will no doubt spiral downward.

Im sure alth sees this as a true achievement in the technical sense, but is just pointing out his opinion on hybrid layouts (as I have mine).

Good job, look forward to seeing the next layout :)

#45 schnook

schnook

• New Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 09:04 PM

Oh f*****g hell another buffoon who wants to compare FME to pinball.

Why Dumbf***? that's a PINBALL site, this is a FRUIT MACHINE EMULATION site.
Spot the difference? well one is a mechanical gravity infulenced machine that uses a silver ball and the other is an electronic machine COMPLETELY controlled by code.

And thus pinball machines ARE NOT TRULY EMULATED because the physics need to be implemented into the machine BY THE USER and can be changed and altered.

But hey, you with that large sized brain of yours already knew that, eh?

Original tables (original being CREATED ORIGINALLY AND NOT CLONED) seem to be pretty cool, but if youre expecting 100% realism (apart from graphics and sound of course) then forget it.

I suppose you use a 50" plasma tv turned sideways and lift it to tilt the ball right? no.

So please stop with the FME and VP comparissons we have had them before and anyone who said the same as you do before was proven wrong to such a degree they gave up talking about it.

since we are insulting people, READ the f*****g question. i was not comparing the f*****g EMULATION side. OPEN YOUR EYES AND LOOK. DONT PRESUME f*** NUTS. i,ll put in my badly spelt english for you.

over on the other emulation sites they dont rip to peices people who make there own creations with the said emualtor and tools.
even people making pinballs machines which could be classed as hybrids are praised.
ie looking at my simpsons party pinball scenario.. one version doesnt use the proper roms. the other does. why.... because the first table wasnt able to because it was not able to emulated till the updated emualtor came out.
when it did it was done and both tables are praised.. see my point.

its not about THE f*****g EMUALTOR. its about snooty stuck up people not wanting creators of non conforming machines to come here...

some people think cos they release the same god damn machine over and over they deserve respect...well i dont..

#46 schnook

schnook

• New Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 09:09 PM

Think beyond what the emulator can do? what like making a party time with some club oxo roms? ROFLMFAO you really are f*****g STUPID arent you?

That isnt thinking beyond what the emulator can do, that's an insult to the emulator as you're making bastard creations that the emulator was not intended to be used for.

If you want to talk about beyond what the emulator can do then try making a disc reel with an old version of the emu that didnt even have one, or sunken segs to hide the box they are in, or better looking alphas or reel masks and so on.. f*****g hell, if the best you can do is a partytime layout with the wrong roms then were not in any danger just yet LOL.

This is a fruit machine emulation scene, people here emulate fruit machines.

EM U LATE.
Any idea what that means? donald?

Quote - 1. To strive to equal or excel, especially through imitation

How can you equal party time with the wrong roms and.

Quote - 3. Computer Science. To imitate the function of (another system), as by modifications to hardware or software that allow the imitating system to accept the same data, execute the same programs, and achieve the same results as the imitated system.

Get it now cockbat? SAME DATA SAME PROGRAMS SAME RESULTS.

Let's do a simple mathmatic equation.

Party time art + club oxo rom + club oxo sound + thick c*** who doesnt have much of a brain = not same.

And another.

Party time art + party time rom + party time sound + emulator that emulates, EMULATES Astra's tech = same.

See? it really isnt so hard to comprehend.

Can you guess what it is yet? can you work out what it is yet? yeah, a stupid motherf***er with no brain !

Don't bother replying? why? It's absolutely fun to take apart someone that so desperately begs for it and makes it so easy.. why the f*** would I not want to reply?

Now f*** off, hopefully for good and take that stupidly depressing attitude with you.

is that all you can do. rip people apart.. i did that for my self.. not for you f***tard.
this is why i left. self appointed f***ed up dick heads who think cos they can cut and the same machine time after time deserve the right to tell people what they can and cant do.

people like are the type of people who probably a bully in life. using verbal abuse to hide the fact you are a shit house who pobably in my opinion hits anyone who dares to go against you because of your inadequate personality.

WE can do what we want if you dont like go f*** your self. you probably do any how.

#47 schnook

schnook

• New Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 09:13 PM

the point is that he has now worked out how the emulator's tools work and knows how to bung together a layout.. so in that regard this layout is a complete success..

at last...someone who actually gave someone a bit of respect for there work.
partytime also being my first dx.
i didnt get that but at least some one did
nice to see you got the balls to actually applaude him....

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

f***head

#48 Gazeyre1966

Gazeyre1966

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3001 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 09:43 PM

Whoaaaaaaa!!! You useless bunch of cock sucking f***wits with shit for brains :) :) :)

Right, here I go. I just don't have the time to do DX's or make classics or for that matter design an emulator. I spend most of my time working and love the fact I can come on here, download a DX and relive my childhood.

Having said that. I have never downloaded a hybrid. Most ot them explain what they are before you download them and therefore only c***s that can't read would download them without realising what they are. If you can't read then you shouldn't have a computer, you should be reading Janet & John books. Sorted.

However, like someone else has said previously, some people LIKE them. That should be the end of the story. If you like them, download them and if you know what it is, don't download it. What is the f*****g problem with that? Why does an experienced person who knows it's a hybrid even bother to download it? That's what I don't get. So what if it's not "pushing the boundaries" of FME forward? The fact is that particular machine got Nick interested in emulation and if he produces more machines with the correct ROM's then you will all be delighted, yes? That's as simple as I can make it.

...or maybe I'm just talking out my arse!!! ;)

Rant over!!!!
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>It's all done in the best possible taste. :bigeyes04:</span></span>

#49 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 July 2006 - 09:53 PM

Whoaaaaaaa!!! You useless bunch of cock sucking f***wits with shit for brains :) :) :)

Right, here I go. I just don't have the time to do DX's or make classics or for that matter design an emulator. I spend most of my time working and love the fact I can come on here, download a DX and relive my childhood.

Having said that. I have never downloaded a hybrid. Most ot them explain what they are before you download them and therefore only c***s that can't read would download them without realising what they are. If you can't read then you shouldn't have a computer, you should be reading Janet & John books. Sorted.

However, like someone else has said previously, some people LIKE them. That should be the end of the story. If you like them, download them and if you know what it is, don't download it. What is the f*****g problem with that? Why does an experienced person who knows it's a hybrid even bother to download it? That's what I don't get. So what if it's not "pushing the boundaries" of FME forward? The fact is that particular machine got Nick interested in emulation and if he produces more machines with the correct ROM's then you will all be delighted, No? That's as simple as I can make it.

...or maybe I'm just talking out my arse!!! ;)

Rant over!!!!

Yep most of us here are experienced here and know what a hybrid is/isn't and that its a machine that runs another machines rom to 'simulate' a newer mostly unemulated tech point that seems to be missed here is the fact that 6-8 months down the line a newbie will join the site and start a thread innocently stating that for example Psycho Cash Beast has the wrong sound as for this layout I started my post 'a good effort but' a point that has not been recognised in 90% of the 'its alth he is just causing shit' replies I think a poll of fruit-emu members should be undertaken to move these layouts to their own section with an agreement type kind of user licence you have when installing software that the user is informed that the machines contained in the section are not true representation of the machine they are downloading and may not play as they remember the machine. Granted 90% of folks don't read this but least that way if we do have posts as I previously stated any new threads/replies to the release can be pointed towards the knowledge base where the disclaimer can be quoted chapter and verse once more.

Just my 2 cents.

alth

#50 Gazeyre1966

Gazeyre1966

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3001 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 10:05 PM

Hey Alth.

I know I have a slate at ya sometimes but it would be boring if you didn't post.

I'm 100% behind Ben's idea...although I would make the link font 500 so that idiots and chavs alike can see it....lol.
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>It's all done in the best possible taste. :bigeyes04:</span></span>

#51 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 July 2006 - 10:26 PM

No worries I been here a little longer than to let a few alths a c*** posts bother me ;)

alth

#52 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 10:43 PM

rolf.

Pretty sure your name isn't rolf.

You clearly don't understand the basic point I was getting at. Respected user = Mythicos, total f***wit who appears unable to use a keyboard = MYTHIC0S.

You told me you were called MYTHIC0S at other sites. I had a look about, and found zip. So I'm coming to the conclusion you used that name purely because it had links to someone who has a clue about emulation.

Even the real Mythicos clearly has the same idea, as you can tell from his forum sig, 'not to be confused with illiterate f***wipes' it said last time I checked it, you being the illiterate f***wipe.

IMHO 'madman', 'MYTHIC0S', or whatever you want to call yourself today, if you have no interest in FME, you may as well close your door on the way out.

there are even 1000,s of homemade pinball machines from creators
and yes pinball tables using the incorrect roms.

i left because of self appointed so called layout creators. some of whom create the same layout over and over, cant think beyond what the emulator can do.

I've made it clear recently I'd be interested in having an area of the forum where people can make 'custom' layouts, as well as *gag* hybrids.

I'm not for stunting peoples creativity, if someone wants to *make* a machine, say the Simpsons, and come up with decent sound, art, e.t.c. for it, thats fine.

What I think is a bit stupid is someone saying 'Heres a layout for The Simpsons', which is just some artwork for one machine with the 'guts' of another machine, not Simpsons related, which sounds and plays totally differently the the one it is pretending to be.
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#53 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 July 2006 - 11:29 PM

I've made it clear recently I'd be interested in having an area of the forum where people can make 'custom' layouts, as well as *gag* hybrids.

Oh noes not the return of the porn layouts.

alth

#54 schnook

schnook

• New Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 12:05 AM

Pretty sure your name isn't rolf.

You clearly don't understand the basic point I was getting at. Respected user = Mythicos, total f***wit who appears unable to use a keyboard = MYTHIC0S.

You told me you were called MYTHIC0S at other sites. I had a look about, and found zip. So I'm coming to the conclusion you used that name purely because it had links to someone who has a clue about emulation.

Even the real Mythicos clearly has the same idea, as you can tell from his forum sig, 'not to be confused with illiterate f***wipes' it said last time I checked it, you being the illiterate f***wipe.

IMHO 'madman', 'MYTHIC0S', or whatever you want to call yourself today, if you have no interest in FME, you may as well close your door on the way out.

I'm not for stunting peoples creativity, if someone wants to *make* a machine, say the Simpsons, and come up with decent sound, art, e.t.c. for it, thats fine.

What I think is a bit stupid is someone saying 'Heres a layout for The Simpsons', which is just some artwork for one machine with the 'guts' of another machine, not Simpsons related, which sounds and plays totally differently the the one it is pretending to be.

Are you that stupid you actually looked for a mythicos, lol.
No wonder you work/worked in Argos.
I must admit this is the most fun i have ever had, but realise i am beating my head against a brick wall. But it does look like the HYBRIDS may finally get there resting place.
my partner wrote this for me as i actualy have dyslexia. so the big secret is out doesnt stop me having a good job or lifestyle or a life even.
go on ben. delete it. delete the beast account. the dreaded piss take name which is so obviously a piss take yet you still lokked for it. sad c***.
well i bid you good night.

#55 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2006 - 12:24 AM

Are you that stupid you actually looked for a mythicos, lol.
No wonder you work/worked in Argos.
I must admit this is the most fun i have ever had, but realise i am beating my head against a brick wall. But it does look like the HYBRIDS may finally get there resting place.
my partner wrote this for me as i actualy have dyslexia. so the big secret is out doesnt stop me having a good job or lifestyle or a life even.
go on ben. delete it. delete the beast account. the dreaded piss take name which is so obviously a piss take yet you still lokked for it. sad c***.
well i bid you good night.

Madman or should I say Mdamna I have had clear and coherant conversations with you in msn so don't you f*****g dare pull the dyslexia card to make a point thats lower than shit.

alth

#56 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2006 - 12:29 AM

Also need I point out that a moderator cannot delete a post, it can mearly be moved thats a double pwning of yourself. ;)

alth

#57 schnook

schnook

• New Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 12:46 AM

nope. i do have dyslexia. not a sever form usualy backward word an shit. grammar virtually non existant... msn i tend to take more care. but hey. its never stopped me doing what i want and dont tell many people. but the internet is a anynmous place. anyway. thanx alth. missed ya witty remarks. nice to have popped back and had a chat... l8ers

#58 mythicos

mythicos

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 03:33 AM

at last...someone who actually gave someone a bit of respect for there work.
partytime also being my first dx.
i didnt get that but at least some one did
nice to see you got the balls to actually applaude him....

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

f***head

How many times are you going to say bye you f*****g retarded c***? honestly, are you going to say goodbye in every single f*****g post from now on?

Nick gave his reasons for making this layout, namely being there wasnt anything else to do and it was his first, he has an excuse.

You dont. I applauded you for your first layout, stop being a f*****g baby and crying.
The fact is you are trying to take an EMULATOR and turn it into something it isnt, AND create a section for something it isnt.

Checked the name of the site lately? FRUIT-EMU, Emu being short for... f*****g hell again huh? EMULATION DERDY DERT DERT, for explanation of emulator see the post above, or rather dont, f*** off to the hole you crawled from and stop making empty promises.. Please, Im serious, f*** off and do everyone a favor.

#59 mythicos

mythicos

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 03:45 AM

since we are insulting people, READ the f*****g question.

Since we are insulting people I cannot understand half of what you f*****g say, thus, answering a question from you is like pinning the tail on a donkey in the pitch black, or even finding a needle in a haystack.

Infact that's an overstatement, understanding anything you say is like getting a $&%# from the pope or being handcuffed to a ghost.

i was not comparing the f*****g EMULATION side. OPEN YOUR EYES AND LOOK. DONT PRESUME f*** NUTS. i,ll put in my badly spelt english for you.

Then if youre not comparing emulation f*** off to somewhere where you can commit abomination, masturbation or whatever the f*** kicks that stupid little mind of yours into gear.

THIS SITE IS FOR EMULATION DICKSPLAT AND IS NAMED APTLY.

Dont like it? then f*** OFF an open a site called fruit-retardation or something that will suit your line of work.

over on the other emulation sites they dont rip to peices people who make there own creations with the said emualtor and tools.
even people making pinballs machines which could be classed as hybrids are praised.

And there we go again.. "other emulation sites, pinball"

THIS ISNT ANOTHER EMULATION SITE AND THIS ISNT PINBALL.

Stop trying to claim your intelligence by making oxy moron like posts and either accept that's how FME (e being the operative letter here) is or f*** off and make a forum where you can live in harmony with nature or something like that.

I dont give a f*** what happens on other forums where people praise hybrids, I dont give a f*** what happens on this forum where people praise hybrids because THESE ARE MY OPINIONS AND I STAND BY THEM 100%.

The fact is nutsack I dont agree to your every word or sheepishly agree with what you do. AND THAT IS WHY YOU DON'T LIKE ME, BECAUSE NO MATTER HOW MANY f*****g TIMES YOU POST YOUR GIBBERISH I AM NOT GOING TO AGREE WITH YOU.

And you know what? *that's* whats so f*****g COOL about FME, you dont have to agree, you don't have to fear being banned if you don't praise some asshole for something you don't even want and you're not expected to conform to aload of c*** that you don't agree to.

Cool huh?

ie looking at my simpsons party pinball scenario.. one version doesnt use the proper roms. the other does. why.... because the first table wasnt able to because it was not able to emulated till the updated emualtor came out.
when it did it was done and both tables are praised.. see my point.

NO YOU f*****g MORON I DO NOT SEE YOUR POINT BECAUSE YOUR POINT HAS *f**** *ALL* TO DO WITH FRUIT MACHINE *EMULATION*.

YOUR POINTS ARE f*****g DUMB ALOT LIKE YOU.

Should I go to a forum about Ford Escorts and try and spread the word on what great f*****g cars subaru imprezas are? of course not, that would make me out of place and f*****g stupid, alot like you really.

its not about THE f*****g EMUALTOR. its about snooty stuck up people not wanting creators of non conforming machines to come here...

IT IS ABOUT THE EMULATOR, THIS IS A FRUIT MACHINE *EMULATION* COMMUNITY.
IT'S NOT ABOUT TRYING TO SET UP FACTIONS OF SHIT THAT HAVE ABSOLUTELY f*** ALL TO DO WITH THE WHOLE REASON THIS SITE WAS FORMED AND PEOPLE COME HERE.

some people think cos they release the same god damn machine over and over they deserve respect...well i dont..

And where the f***, pray tell do you come up with that load of f*****g shit?

Noone expects anything out of releasing EMULATIONS.

Do you ever see a release thread where the creator says "and you better f*****g suck my cock til the cum dribbles down ya chin if you want to see anymore?"

Like f***, you really honestly, truly, overwhelmingly have no jar of glue what the f*** you are on about, and that's a fact, jack (off)

#60 mythicos

mythicos

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 03:58 AM

is that all you can do. rip people apart.. i did that for my self.. not for you f***tard.

Well whatever you did it for you cheered me up a whole bunch, as I say Im a pretty caring person, I dont like seeing people attacked for no reason.

But there is a small minority in this world who get everything they deserve, it's called karma, and when they do the ultimate retribution is always fun to observe.

this is why i left. self appointed f***ed up dick heads who think cos they can cut and the same machine time after time deserve the right to tell people what they can and cant do.

The reason you left is because you took your cacky hybrids to FruitForums expecting a blue peter badge and got torn apart by the members there, foremostly me.
You didnt understand then and you dont understand now.
When you commit an act it has repercussions, if you think everyone in a gambling machine emulation scene is going to agree to shit they dont like then think again. We are not those f*****g nodding dogs that you put on the back shelf on your car and they always nod yes, we are not under any threat from a sword wielding f***face moderator who will ban us for saying what we feel and standing by what we believe in.
And you don't like and can't handle the fact that you can't pull off any old bullshit and then stand behind a shield and force people to accept it.

Trust me, you're nothing special, none of us are, so when you act the c*** don't be at all suprised when it leaves teeth marks in your arse.
You paid the price then at FruitForums when you deserted yourself and youre doing it again.

I cant stand f***ed up dickheads who try and do something stupid with an emulator and then try and argue why they should when an entire forum is telling them it's bullshit, I cant stand people who then childishly copy someone's username in a dumb attempt to try and get back and them.

Infact let me just say I cant stand people like you, will make it alot easier and save on the bandwidth on the forum huh?

people like are the type of people who probably a bully in life. using verbal abuse to hide the fact you are a shit house who pobably in my opinion hits anyone who dares to go against you because of your inadequate personality.

Firstly I have never bullied someone in real life, however I am f*****g certain there are alot of people who don't like me.

Wanna know why? because I say what I feel and I'm not scared of f*****g noone, and people f*****g HATE people like that.
And you know, I have lost out on promotions at work because I won't lie to make sales, I speak the truth, if a customer asks me "do you use the product" I will say "No, I dont need it" instead of saying my f*****g grandmother uses it.

So I have an awful lot of haters, mostly people like you because Im the c*** who will come along and when you think you're king dick I'll remind you that you're not, and also back it up with evidence where necessary.

On the flipside of that though I have alot of friends who appreciate me for what I am, I work hard for a living and don't expect anything for free, I don't steal and I do my best to sleep well at night.

WE can do what we want if you dont like go f*** your self. you probably do any how.

And that, dippy, is the magic of FME and her forums.
You can say and do whatever you like, whatever you damn feel like and get left to sit in your own shit when you implode.

And I'm a strong f*****g advocate for that, say what you mean, say what you don't mean.
As long as you're then forced to back it up or accept you acted the c*** then that's fine with me.

Noone is telling you to stop what you're doing they're simply (and rightly so) telling you they don't like it, it's you who wants that muffled so that you can spout your shit and stop people wiping it from their faces.

As for f*****g myself? I $&%# twice a day and have sex with my wife on a regular basis, I also work out twice a day and follow a good diet and excercise routine.

I drive a semi sporty car with a seriously loud sound system in it and tend to be a very noisy brutally honest person.

Someone you wish you could be, basically.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users