88 replies to this topic

#61 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 06 August 2020 - 10:02 AM

£10, £2,50 to site, rest in his sky rocket, after £1.50 postage.

And basically got forced the £2.50 as people didnt agree with it.

Edited by richy1976, 06 August 2020 - 10:09 AM.

#62 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 06 August 2020 - 10:28 AM

And not a very good guard dog, and your customer service towards innocent new member stinks.

Need sacking on multiple levels.

Attached Files

• Attached File  20.png   8.55KB   0 downloads

#63 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 06 August 2020 - 10:56 AM

And ebay seller has retired by the looks of it, not seen it on there for a while.

#64 RyanA

RyanA

• Regulars
  • 40 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 05:10 PM

And ebay seller has retired by the looks of it, not seen it on there for a while.

That is because people see your treachery or is it beacuse you are waiting to steal more of the newer layouts by others? Even if geddy put the rest of the change in his pocket he was open, honest and works hard on the legacy and no one has accused him of anything except you, that is narcissitic as you are only blaming others because you are guilty. I see reg is very forgiving at Desert island but why not with you? Why are you still banned? You must of been a real nasty piece of work as reg and the others over there are very fair.

#65 slasherx2

slasherx2

• Regulars
  • 116 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 10:05 PM

Lol imagine if this went to court

"But geddy sells DVDs too"

This isn't about what geddy does, this is about you flogging stuff on eBay as your own.
c***

#66 RyanA

RyanA

• Regulars
  • 40 posts

Posted 07 August 2020 - 01:17 PM

Lol imagine if this went to court

"But geddy sells DVDs too"

This isn't about what geddy does, this is about you flogging stuff on eBay as your own.
c***

You said a swear word you are going to get into trouble. No one complains about anyone else except for this richy idiot, they should lock him up for theft :biglaugh:

#67 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 07 August 2020 - 01:23 PM

If I remember correctly, Geddy you offered a DVd service where the member got all layouts etc available on 3discs for something like £5.

after postage and the cost of the disc ALL profits which probably amounted to a pound went towards this sites upkeep am I correct and you even gave some sets out for free with free postage etc I know as I have one from yourself sitting at home
And I may also add no emulator was included within the package nor was he saying this was all his own work quite the oppisite
https://www.fruit-em...backup-service/

Yes correct in fact back at the services peak I added up and was approx £400 down due to all the freebies I sent out... But that doesn't matter apparently...

#68 superbaron

superbaron

superbaron

• Regulars
  • 284 posts

Posted 07 August 2020 - 01:28 PM

Hi RyanA

What he said was very mild by fruit emu standards.  You should have been here years ago when they really had some bad shit storm's happening.

#69 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 07 August 2020 - 01:55 PM

Hi RyanA

What he said was very mild by fruit emu standards.  You should have been here years ago when they really had some bad shit storm's happening.

A fair few involving my good self from the last decade although there’s far worse and they make great reading amongst the topics on here
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#70 RyanA

RyanA

• Regulars
  • 40 posts

Posted 07 August 2020 - 02:36 PM

Seems like nothing has changed much then superbaron :biglaugh:

#71 RyanA

RyanA

• Regulars
  • 40 posts

Posted 07 August 2020 - 02:39 PM

Yes correct in fact back at the services peak I added up and was approx £400 down due to all the freebies I sent out... But that doesn't matter apparently...

Dont be silly you know it matters. still cant believe i have joined and ran into all this crap must be a great admin team here :no:

#72 innfection

innfection

Requestor/Bug Finder/Resourcer/

• Regulars
  • 761 posts

Posted 07 August 2020 - 02:59 PM

This site has gone downhill been like it for about 2 years

Resourcer/Bug Finder 

#73 superbaron

superbaron

superbaron

• Regulars
  • 284 posts

Posted 07 August 2020 - 06:45 PM

This site has gone downhill been like it for about 2 years

It's a real shame that it has come to this.  the site owner lost all interest when he was ask to take down the hosting of the emulators.

now the only place you can get the latest version is at desert island fruits so people will go to dif to get  their hands on the new version and download all the layouts there.

#74 slasherx2

slasherx2

• Regulars
  • 116 posts

Posted 07 August 2020 - 07:08 PM

Tbf he lost interest way before then when he realised it wasn't some millionaire maker scheme

#75 RyanA

RyanA

• Regulars
  • 40 posts

Posted 07 August 2020 - 08:22 PM

But that is the cowards way out and throwing your toys out the pram does not help the situation.

#76 superbaron

superbaron

superbaron

• Regulars
  • 284 posts

Posted 07 August 2020 - 08:41 PM

Tbf he lost interest way before then when he realised it wasn't some millionaire maker scheme

Hi slasherx2

He only bought fruit emu so he can pretend to be the big man who saved fruit emu when the last owner put the site up for sale.

He was after so much kudos from the other members for saving fruit emu but it's all coming down like a house of cards.

Edited by superbaron, 07 August 2020 - 08:45 PM.

#77 RyanA

RyanA

• Regulars
  • 40 posts

Posted 07 August 2020 - 09:05 PM

Should leave that megaprick Richy in here by himself with his shite layouts with the admin they could play tiddlywinks together :biglaugh:

#78 ricardo de ponsa

ricardo de ponsa

Man Of Science

• Regulars
  • 1110 posts

Posted 07 August 2020 - 09:46 PM

A fair few involving my good self from the last decade although there’s far worse and they make great reading amongst the topics on here

Yes Vecs, and we both have the scars to prove it !!!!!

Don't come round and steal my Cheerios !!!!

#79 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 08 August 2020 - 07:20 AM

Should leave that megaprick Richy in here by himself with his shite layouts with the admin they could play tiddlywinks together :biglaugh:

For a newbie you’ve got serious anger issues see to many like yourself come and go
At least this topics breathing some life into this once thriving site maybe one last gasp of air before it’s suffocated one last time
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#80 wearecity

wearecity

MFME v whatever the next version number user.

• Gold Supporters
  • 1672 posts

Posted 08 August 2020 - 03:22 PM

For a newbie you’ve got serious anger issues see to many like yourself come and go
At least this topics breathing some life into this once thriving site maybe one last gasp of air before it’s suffocated one last time

I think it's obvious who it is. Someone who has already been banned from here due to considered threatening behaviour. 

I'm sure they think they were doing the right thing, but we are talking FME layouts, not someone who's done something so heinous it deserves them to be hung, drawn and quartered.

Appropriate action has already been dished out and there was no need for any of the crap, that has taken place in this thread at all.

This thread could really have just gone into the mists of time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users