donation made

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 liamr

liamr

• Regulars
  • 149 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 08:56 AM

how long will it take for me to become a bronze surpoter after i made the donatio.

#2 stardust

stardust

Daryl

• Regulars
  • 720 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 11:02 AM

To be honest it might take forever, as the money seems to be paid but a few members aren't getting their rewards...

The site is all but dead with the owner of it (although he seems very willing to still take your moneys) and hasn't been upgraded for months now.

I hope it is resolved for you soon, there is far too much of this skull-duggery happening.

#3 liamr

liamr

• Regulars
  • 149 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 11:18 AM

i hope so as there is a few machines i would like to download 

#4 stardust

stardust

Daryl

• Regulars
  • 720 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 01:54 PM

Your badge is showing so it must've gone through...

We've been heard ;) 

#5 liamr

liamr

• Regulars
  • 149 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 03:37 PM

Your badge is showing so it must've gone through...

We've been heard ;)

yep meny thanks

#6 shaun2097

shaun2097

• Regulars
  • 993 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 04:11 PM

i hope so as there is a few machines i would like to download 

TBH, this site is no longer the main home for MFME, or layouts anymore... desert island fruits is now the place to be.. https://www.desertis...ex.php?/portal/

as said above..this site is dieing or very close to being dead. :(

its a sad thing, as this used to be the place to be...not anymore. :(

Former Fruit Machine Engineer.<br /><br /> 1988-2004.

#7 robinhood75

robinhood75

medieval mentalist

• Gold Supporters
  • 562 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 10:53 AM

When you cant host the latest emu but another site can of course the place will die. :-(

What's yours is yours and what's hers is yours

#8 superbaron

superbaron

superbaron

• Regulars
  • 284 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 12:51 PM

The real reason that fruit-emu is close to being dead is because the site owner does not give a toss anymore and the regular layout creators have had enough and spoke with their feet and gone to desert island fruits.

#9 Reg

Reg

DONE AND FINISHED

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 697 posts

Donator

Posted 03 June 2020 - 01:35 PM

When you cant host the latest emu but another site can of course the place will die. :-(

Wrong.

This place is dying because of the admin not making changes when asked such as new areas for MFME.

This place is dying because of activities that some members are allowed to carry on with and the moderators given no support.

This place is dying because the owner does not really care for FME.

DIF has not always hosted MFME, did DIF die - no ?

If the admin cared a little about this site - they would empower the moderators to be able to moderate fully and be admins, then it might have stood a chance.

The admin of this site also stood back and allowed moderators to take a serious amount of flak at times for things that the said moderators could do nothing about.  That is a great scheme where you get people to help you run your ship but when you hit rocky waves, you then go off and watch from a distance.

The one reason you cannot blame the death on this site for is "who hosts MFME".

This site is also still happy to accept donations which points to this being just a money ship.

Edited by Reg, 03 June 2020 - 01:37 PM.

#10 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 03:31 PM

The admin of this site also stood back and allowed moderators to take a serious amount of flak at times for things that the said moderators could do nothing about.

Apart from times when the Mods, as it turned out, COULD have done something, but CHOSE not to and allowed things to carry on, no matter how much it might have been damaging someone, not to mention the blatant breaks of site rules!

#11 barcrest junky

barcrest junky

• Moderators
  • 843 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 04:30 PM

Apart from times when the Mods, as it turned out, COULD have done something, but CHOSE not to and allowed things to carry on, no matter how much it might have been damaging someone, not to mention the blatant breaks of site rules!

The krayzeestyles post?

#12 JayWinner171824

JayWinner171824

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 June 2020 - 06:50 PM

I am having the same problem at the moment waiting for this to be clered so i can download!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users