80 replies to this topic

#21 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 17 May 2020 - 12:02 AM

On further investigation, Windows device has signed into my gmail, 9th October 2019, uploaded bill to my own google drive and shared the link.

And been in a few other times in December.

Edited by richy1976, 17 May 2020 - 12:03 AM.

#22 superbaron

superbaron

superbaron

• Regulars
  • 284 posts

Posted 17 May 2020 - 12:39 AM

Hi richy1976

you might want to check out your google account and check which devices are linked into your account and disable the ones you don't recognise

#23 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 17 May 2020 - 12:43 AM

Very strange that the only fme site I used the same details on was dif.

#24 superbaron

superbaron

superbaron

• Regulars
  • 284 posts

Posted 17 May 2020 - 12:59 AM

Hi richy1976

When was the last time you scan your computer for viruses and Trojans.  you should change your gmail login password.  you might also want to check out your google account out for unknown devices that are linked to your account.

#25 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 17 May 2020 - 01:11 AM

Hi superbaron.
Scans a few times a week with malwarebytes premium and it has realtime protection, and use superantispyware.
Phone and pc only things showing on there now.
Thanks.

#26 superbaron

superbaron

superbaron

• Regulars
  • 284 posts

Posted 17 May 2020 - 02:24 AM

Hi richy1976

next time you log into your gmail account on your computer.  Look out for last account activity at the bottom right of the page and click details and it will bring up all the devices that had access to your gmail account. Hope you will find that helpful.

Edited by superbaron, 17 May 2020 - 02:29 AM.

#27 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 17 May 2020 - 05:27 AM

Hi richy1976

next time you log into your gmail account on your computer. Look out for last account activity at the bottom right of the page and click details and it will bring up all the devices that had access to your gmail account. Hope you will find that helpful.

Thanks, already made it clear all devices though so they ask for 2 step verification if sign in now.
All I saw last night on there was my pc and phone.
Got 4 dates a Windows device logged in, and on the first time the cheeky arses have got the utility bill and uploaded it to my Google drive and shared the link.
Which the link has ended up coming to me 6 months later lol.
Unaware it was even on my Google drive until I was having a hetty wainthrop.

#28 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 17 May 2020 - 06:37 AM

So you are saying it's all sorted now?

Not a whiff of an apology as far as I can see, to @Reg or @geddy or anyone else you've basically accused (ie ANY basically other member)

Strange how you found this info "on further investigation" AFTER you realised that Reg could and would blow any accusations right out of the water.

Maybe you should have checked EVERYTHING before shit stirring!

I call bullshit, end of! 🤬

#29 Reg

Reg

DONE AND FINISHED

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 697 posts

Donator

Posted 17 May 2020 - 07:12 AM

Thanks, already made it clear all devices though so they ask for 2 step verification if sign in now.
All I saw last night on there was my pc and phone.
Got 4 dates a Windows device logged in, and on the first time the cheeky arses have got the utility bill and uploaded it to my Google drive and shared the link.
Which the link has ended up coming to me 6 months later lol.
Unaware it was even on my Google drive until I was having a hetty wainthrop.

For reference.

On further investigation, Windows device has signed into my gmail, 9th October 2019, uploaded bill to my own google drive and shared the link.

And been in a few other times in December.

For reference.

#30 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 17 May 2020 - 08:24 AM

Not a threat I said if I find out this is on public display the police will be involved.
So get off high horse Geddy.

What is it then a promise?

And tell your friend Geddy, he can reference his silly threats towards him, he has made up in the first post, that did not happen.

So are you denying sending the PM to me quoted in the first post?  Think carefully before you answer... :(

Oh and thanks for the opportunity to do a multi quote, first time in many years... ahhhhhhhhhhh 

#31 superbaron

superbaron

superbaron

• Regulars
  • 284 posts

Posted 17 May 2020 - 09:12 AM

Hi richy1976

why don't you man up and apologise to every one you falsely accursed because you did not  have your security levels up to date on your devices.

Edited by superbaron, 17 May 2020 - 09:13 AM.

#32 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 17 May 2020 - 10:54 AM

I am not apologise for nothing.
No other logical explanation.
Some nosey parker done that try find my details ebay seller blah blah blah.

Geddy sent that message yes.
Only threat is about police.
Underneath it reads like you have had personal threats.

#33 Reg

Reg

DONE AND FINISHED

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 697 posts

Donator

Posted 17 May 2020 - 11:10 AM

Hi richy1976

why don't you man up and apologise to every one you falsely accursed because you did not  have your security levels up to date on your devices.

I am not apologise for nothing.
No other logical explanation.
Some nosey parker done that try find my details ebay seller blah blah blah.

You've got to be a man to admit your wrong.

A man would have posted apoligies first and then what had happened.

If he posts anything now, it'll just be to say "hey I'm not the bad guy" to keep kudos with his buddies who still worship the ground that he walks on.

I mean look at this, he is still throwing rocks at DIF in this post here.

Very strange that the only fme site I used the same details on was dif.

He is saying that the only FME site he logged into with these details was DIF and still trying to tarnish DIF for no reason as he's found he f***ed up himself.

It does not matter that the only site he logged into was DIF and trying to blame then.

Now I will also share this to show the world one small piece of information I have as this man who likes to blame the world and everyone else for his f*** ups in life last logged into DIF here...

Attached File  zero.png   91.63KB   2 downloads

...August 17th 2019.

I banned this man on August 17th 2019.

I also did this, note that emails and IP address blocked out.

Attached File  onr.png   18.18KB   1 downloads

The first thing I did was change his email address from x.com to x.com.closed, this was to prevent any password reset attempts.

The second thing I did was change his password to something random.

This means he could not login and not recover his password.  The reason I did this was to not draw attention to him - but it's clear by his previous actions here everybody but me knew he was the seller or had a very good idea.

As the sun rises, on August 18th 2019, he tried to login.

He could not.

This shows that from the day he was banned, DIF did not even have his password and nobody has touched his account or gone into it since then.

#34 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 17 May 2020 - 11:21 AM

That again shows nothing.
I will apologise yes.
But I still believe what has gone on has go on, so apology is worthless.

I did try log into dif yes as I didn't know what was going on, till I tried to log into dad's and that has a message for me.
Thank you no more said.
And I was going to keep this private, you can thank Geddy for that.
Only messaged Geddy as couldn't message you (Reg), as thought he would use common sense and pass it on, messaged Dad incase was anything on his site.
This link is somewhere for a fme member to give it to me.
That's the top and bottom of it.
And like I said all other fme sites are\where my hotmail, not gmail.
Goodbye.

#35 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 17 May 2020 - 11:25 AM

Contradict yourself, changed my password to something random, then you don't have my password.

#36 Reg

Reg

DONE AND FINISHED

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 697 posts

Donator

Posted 17 May 2020 - 11:28 AM

That again shows nothing.
I will apologise yes.
But I still believe what has gone on has go on, so apology is worthless.

I did try log into dif yes as I didn't know what was going on, till I tried to log into dad's and that has a message for me.
Thank you no more said.
And I was going to keep this private, you can thank Geddy for that.
Only messaged Geddy as couldn't message you (Reg), as thought he would use common sense and pass it on, messaged Dad incase was anything on his site.
This link is somewhere for a fme member to give it to me.
That's the top and bottom of it.
And like I said all other fme sites are\where my hotmail, not gmail.
Goodbye.

Well it's hardly an apology if by your own words it's worthless.

You need stop - grow up - and more importantly read what has been said and shown.

If you still think DIF is to blame and DIF was the only site you ever used the login that I blacked out and it is still the fault of DIF, you need to be man - go to the police and then be 100% proved wrong again.

Look at the evidence that is in front of you and take a pause and just think about what you are saying here.

This is beginning to look like slander to myself and DIF now.

#37 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 17 May 2020 - 11:31 AM

As said Reg, Geddy made it public.
All I said if I find out link is on public display on sites police will be informed.

#38 Reg

Reg

DONE AND FINISHED

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 697 posts

Donator

Posted 17 May 2020 - 11:33 AM

Contradict yourself, changed my password to something random, then you don't have my password.

Are you really this stupid ?

I said this...

The first thing I did was change his email address from x.com to x.com.closed, this was to prevent any password reset attempts.

This means he could not login and not recover his password.  The reason I did this was to not draw attention to him - but it's clear by his previous actions here everybody but me knew he was the seller or had a very good idea.

Line 1.

This stop you reseting the password.

Line 2.

This stops you going to the site.

Line 3.

This means you cannot login.

Your password was changed as soon as you were banned.  There is no contradiction.

#39 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 17 May 2020 - 11:34 AM

PM sent - check

Only threat is about police - check

personal threat - (Threat about police sent in PERSONAL message hence a PERSONAL threat) - check.

Still never got an apology since it's obvious you buggered it all up with your Google account, also never got an apology when you blamed me for supplying all the layouts to you to sell via an FTP which I've never owned. - check

#40 Reg

Reg

DONE AND FINISHED

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 697 posts

Donator

Posted 17 May 2020 - 11:36 AM

As said Reg, Geddy made it public.
All I said if I find out link is on public display on sites police will be informed.

Well that's nothing to do with me - I actually hope it does not happen - you should learn how to use Google.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users