• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tricky0212

Tricky0212

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 09:08 PM

Hi all, 

hope everyone is keeping safe with all that is going on.

if anyone can give me some guidance on the below that would be great and very much appreciated. 

I basically want an emulator and a few barcrest games that I have seen on here. I had this working years ago and fancy another fo now but I am using a Mac and so (a) I am not sure if it the software is compatible and (b) whenever I do try and download something it says I have to wait 100 seconds, which I do but then it just loads and error page (which could be because I'm using a Mac). 

any guidance gratefully received. 

Chris 

#2 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 28 March 2020 - 12:02 AM

the best person to chat to wold be stardust - i know he is a mac user and could advise you far better than i. i noticed you`ve been a member for 8 years,yet this is your 1st post... how come ?

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#3 Tricky0212

Tricky0212

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 March 2020 - 08:37 PM

Hey, thanks for the reply. 

I signed up years ago, mostly just to download the games and emulators, didn't really get involved in the forum side of things other than reading helpful posts from others. 

it's a least promising that someone else is using it all on a Mac successfully, hopefully he can give some guidance soon. 

thanks again

#4 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 29 March 2020 - 10:19 PM

Wine, Bootcamp.

Be aware that because Apple Mac runs on arm architecture it emulates pc hardware to run windows, mfme should run just fine though ;)

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users