Coming Soon... Fruit Machine Loader

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RHM

RHM

• Silver Supporters
  • 412 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 06:40 PM

This may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I said I would share it.

I have designed this for myself and those people using a touch screen, obviously the idea is that you don't need to use a mouse or keyboard.

I have my own home built fruit machine (an old quiz machine) and wanted some custom made software to load games.

At the moment it's in the early stages (see screen shot). The idea is that when my machine boots it automatically loads this and you can select which game you want to load and it loads it.

I have an on screen keyboard in the top right of my screen, an X to close the current game and a volume up down button. I'm using HOT VIRTUAL KEYBOARD, I will upload the file I have made which I use if that's of any use at some point.

This so called platform will also work on non touch screen PC's, a roller mouse scroll will scroll the page and a click of the mouse will load a game. Pressing ESC closes the program, pressing F12 loads up the platforms search criteria.

When setting up by pressing F12 you select the default installation path of the emulator, what background image you are using (in my case some dice) and where your .gam files are.

I'll release a BETA version at some point, and if people are interested FEEDBACK will be very much appreciated as I said I would share it. Maybe it will be of some use to people in general and those who are building their own machines!

https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

FEEDBACK prior to a BETA release will be appreciated!!!

Attached Files

#2 RHM

RHM

• Silver Supporters
  • 412 posts

Posted 06 March 2020 - 10:45 AM

Attached Files

#3 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 06 March 2020 - 03:13 PM

Can’t you just configure launch box? Think it’s touch enabled mate.

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#4 RHM

RHM

• Silver Supporters
  • 412 posts

Posted 06 March 2020 - 05:47 PM

I had endless trouble with it.

With this (an alternative) feedback, suggestions etc. we can customize it the way we like.

#5 innfection

innfection

Requestor/Bug Finder/Resourcer/

• Regulars
  • 761 posts

Posted 06 March 2020 - 07:42 PM

Looks good

Resourcer/Bug Finder 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users