#21 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 01 January 2020 - 04:54 PM

You'll find the Layout is no more, i've sorted that one!! As it was still a Tommy C layout nothing changed for the newer mfme even the hoppers were still ticking

although mr C if you're reading this it could do with a making over maybe added the disc reel it uses

here's the 1280 uploaded by sean and the original i have (1024) nothing different

Attached Files

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#22 I have finished

I have finished

I will never finish in FME here!

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 06:32 PM

Tried to download this, as my speech software cannot determine a fake post from a real one, and I get this: Sorry, we couldn't find that! Please can somebody explain what this is? I thought newbies could post new layouts here?

#23 barcrest junky

barcrest junky

• Moderators
  • 843 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 08:11 PM

Tried to download this, as my speech software cannot determine a fake post from a real one, and I get this: Sorry, we couldn't find that! Please can somebody explain what this is? I thought newbies could post new layouts here?

Hi Tom. The layout was removed due to various reasons. It will not be made available on this site.

#24 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 02 January 2020 - 08:40 PM

Read the post above yours
Newbies in my eyes should have their uploads verified by admins or mods but I don’t make the rules
As for this “layout” it was uploaded by Sean.. but nothing has been done to it
It was and still is tommy C ‘s layout which is available in the mfme 9.4 section and will need converting via mfme v5.1 to run in v6 or above

As for the layout within this download again it was deleted as its Not a new layout, it wasn’t even in the correct category
I would strongly suggest if this happens again the perpetrator should get a warning then if they continue to do this a instant ban.

#25 CharlieRaymondo

CharlieRaymondo

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 619 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 09:41 PM

Forget the warning, people have been here long enough to know the rules but unfortunately FE has been taken for granted in many ways. If a noob made an error I could understand it but to take someone else's layout which will not be at the high standard TC's is now is a real pisstake. I hope this site gets more an more on track, throws the crap out and cleans up its act 100%. Man won't even come back on thread and defend himself or apologise, what a fcuking wimp!!!!!!!!!!

#26 seanby2015

seanby2015

not new

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 January 2020 - 06:40 PM

i got it off old Fruit Machines dvd i got off my sis boyfiand im so sorry for upload it to here

#27 ricardo de ponsa

ricardo de ponsa

Man Of Science

• Regulars
  • 1110 posts

Posted 03 January 2020 - 07:04 PM

I blame the 'cut backs' in the Education System  !!!!!! In my day we learnt the 3 R's. Geography, Woodwork and Spelling !!!!!

Don't come round and steal my Cheerios !!!!

#28 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 03 January 2020 - 08:15 PM

i got it off old Fruit Machines dvd i got off my sis boyfiand im so sorry for upload it to here

Ok apologies accepted
You’ll find most if not all of those on that dvd are actually on here for free
Just try searching in future
Also I see you’ve been a member since 2015 with only these two posts maybe be a bit more interactive in future a little thanks goes a long way sometimes

Edited by vectra666, 03 January 2020 - 08:17 PM.

#29 CharlieRaymondo

CharlieRaymondo

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 619 posts

Posted 03 January 2020 - 08:32 PM

I blame the 'cut backs' in the Education System  !!!!!! In my day we learnt the 3 R's. Geography, Woodwork and Spelling !!!!!

You better be careful or someone will be after you for criticizing spelling :D

#30 seanby2015

seanby2015

not new

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 January 2020 - 08:45 PM

so i got ban on here for upload Fruit Machines rom it ok i look on ebay buy dvd off ebay now

#31 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 03 January 2020 - 09:08 PM

so i got ban on here for upload Fruit Machines rom it ok i look on ebay buy dvd off ebay now

who's banned you?? none of us. if you don't like what you see then do one, if you don't like what we've posted, so be it. trot on!

#32 Max Cartwright

Max Cartwright

Never P off Slasher

• Regulars
  • 56 posts

Posted 03 January 2020 - 10:16 PM

Make your own layout, it’s fun :D

https://tagga206.wix...mizemfmemadness

┊┊┊╭╮╭╮┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊┃┃┃┃┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊┃┃┃┃┊┊┊╭ ━━ ╮
┊┊╭┛┗┛┗╮┊╭╯STAY┃
┊┊┃┈▆┈▆┃┊┃SAFE!  ┃
┊┊┃┈┈▅┈┃┊╰┳ ━━ ╯
┊┊┃┈╰┻╯┃━━╯┊┊┊

#33 CharlieRaymondo

CharlieRaymondo

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 619 posts

Posted 04 January 2020 - 01:10 AM

Go buy your DVD, like anyone gives a shit. You rub people up the wrong way and they'll fcuk you off!! You're a joke bruv, just take a long jump off a short pier.

#34 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 04 January 2020 - 09:40 AM

How can you be banned if you have just posted?  Also there is a huge difference between layout and rom...

#35 evo1

evo1

• Regulars
  • 571 posts

Posted 04 January 2020 - 11:52 AM

To be fair it wouldn't make a lot of difference if you was banned, 3 posts in last 4 years, not one of them says thank you, its leeches like yourself that bring this forum down.
As for you buying a dvd of eBay you do know you have to pay for it something which I don't think you are likely to do.
If I had my way all you freeloaders who havint posted on here in the last 2 years would be f***ed off.

Edited by evo1, 04 January 2020 - 11:53 AM.

#36 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 04 January 2020 - 12:27 PM

To be fair it wouldn't make a lot of difference if you was banned, 3 posts in last 4 years, not one of them says thank you, its leeches like yourself that bring this forum down.
As for you buying a dvd of eBay you do know you have to pay for it something which I don't think you are likely to do.
If I had my way all you freeloaders who havint posted on here in the last 2 years would be f***ed off.

This site needs a DAD cull non - posters or members whom haven't posted in the last year or two should be struck off, clear the dead wood so to speak

#37 Wizard

Wizard

MFME Creator

• Regulars
  • 719 posts

Posted 04 January 2020 - 12:34 PM

This site needs a DAD cull

This site needs a lot of things :mad:

Warning: This post is mostly my own opinions and may contain irony, if you are obsessed with PAST history you may want to ignore it.

#38 DAD

DAD

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 542 posts

Posted 04 January 2020 - 01:17 PM

This site needs a DAD cull non - posters or members whom haven't posted in the last year or two should be struck off, clear the dead wood so to speak

Even if you've posted just once at DADsFME - you're safe.  Might change that though ;)

#39 CharlieRaymondo

CharlieRaymondo

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 619 posts

Posted 04 January 2020 - 05:54 PM

It is always the cocksuckers that bring the genuine folk down. Bit like the real world as freeloaders will always be about. One day it will up as donating to become a member because when people are pushed too far the game changes!!!

Edited by CharlieRaymondo, 04 January 2020 - 05:55 PM.

#40 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 04 January 2020 - 06:06 PM

sorry to spoil everyone`s tea time,but "IT" has released another "layout" at the mecca :o :D :D

Edited by cashbox1, 04 January 2020 - 06:06 PM.

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users