Photo

Is it possible to remove the "Notes" pop up from the machine?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 uptown47

uptown47

• Regulars
  • 363 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 09:07 PM

Hi all,

I just wondered if it was possible to remove the "Notes" pop up that happens when a machine starts - ideally without having to delete the Notes section so that I can still refer back to it to see the original author of the machine and version number / helpful tips etc...?

I have a cabinet that I run MFME on and when the Notes pop up I have to use the mouse to close it down which means opening the cabinet up etc... Not a major problem but would be nice if there was a way to disable the pop up? I can't seem to see anything in preferences?

PS... I'm absolutely loving the new v19. What a great piece of work!!! I've been away from the forum for a good while as I've been submersed in other projects but great to be back and I'm setting up some new machines on my cabinet. Thanks to Pook, Vectra and Reg for some of the brilliant machines I've just ported over :-)

#2 Wizard

Wizard

MFME Creator

• Regulars
  • 719 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 06:53 AM

You should be able to close the notes using the cabinet start button if it is mapped to SPACE

Warning: This post is mostly my own opinions and may contain irony, if you are obsessed with PAST history you may want to ignore it.

#3 uptown47

uptown47

• Regulars
  • 363 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 07:09 AM

The cab start is mapped to space so I'll give that a go. Thanks Wizard. I take it there's no way to just disable them then? (Just easier when I've got friends/family using the machines without explaining to them).

PS. While I've got your attention Chris just wanted to thank you for the latest v19 of MFME. It's really going from strength to strength. Great work!!!

#4 No1Stoney

No1Stoney

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 10:19 AM

You cant disable them but as wizard has said, just press start and it disappears

#5 uptown47

uptown47

• Regulars
  • 363 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 10:50 AM

Nice one No1Stoney, thanks for confirming. I'll do that. :-)

#6 wearecity

wearecity

MFME v whatever the next version number user.

• Gold Supporters
  • 1672 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 11:32 AM

You can't disabled them, because it's a measure taken, to stop people claiming layouts as their own.

Good to see you're still around and hitting the like button lol.

#7 uptown47

uptown47

• Regulars
  • 363 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 11:38 AM

Yep that makes perfect sense.

I'm still around although, sometimes with all the aches and pains I wonder for how long, this growing old thing is rubbish :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users