• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 radders147

radders147

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 01:20 PM

hello everyone.

i am new here and have managed to download a few slots to play, which are great. however sometimes i get the box shown in the attachment and have no idea what to do.

can anyone please help.

#2 barcrest junky

barcrest junky

• Moderators
  • 843 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 03:45 PM

No attachment?

#3 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 05 September 2019 - 06:36 PM

hello everyone.

i am new here and have managed to download a few slots to play, which are great. however sometimes i get the box shown in the attachment and have no idea what to do.

can anyone please help.

are the layouts for mfmev5 upwards if so this could be a warning or a layout creator notice, just click on the "x" to remove, this is designed to stop the Ebay seller from selling the layouts as their own work, if it isn't that then as barcrest j says show us a image 

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#4 CharlieRaymondo

CharlieRaymondo

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 619 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 07:00 PM

this is designed to stop the Ebay seller from selling the layouts as their own work

Off topic, which they are going to do anyway!

#5 radders147

radders147

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 September 2019 - 09:56 AM

appologies, attachment did not load previously, it is now attached.

many thanks for any help.

Attached Files

#6 cliffc

cliffc

• Regulars
  • 946 posts

Posted 06 September 2019 - 11:09 AM

Hi Radders

Your issue here is that you don't have a program to open the RAR archive file you need to download a program I believe 7zip is a free program that will do this for you, once you have download this you will be able to open that file and then extract the files within the RAR archive to whatever folder you  save your layout files in use C:\games but place them in what ever folder you want to use, once you have done this you an open your version of MFME and open the game to play in the program

#7 CharlieRaymondo

CharlieRaymondo

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 619 posts

Posted 06 September 2019 - 03:07 PM

Hi Radders

Your issue here is that you don't have a program to open the RAR archive file you need to download a program I believe 7zip is a free program that will do this for you, once you have download this you will be able to open that file and then extract the files within the RAR archive to whatever folder you  save your layout files in use C:\games but place them in what ever folder you want to use, once you have done this you an open your version of MFME and open the game to play in the program

Or WinRAR.

#8 radders147

radders147

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 September 2019 - 02:17 PM

many thanks, sorted now thanks to you guys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users