• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 frig

frig

• Regulars
  • 332 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 03:32 AM

Hi Guys.

I am just wondering if anyone has managed to get any MPU2 roms running on MFME? 

I see that Hi-lights and Silver-lights are on loads of rom sites, but they don't seem to want to play ball, unless they are corrupt, or I am missing some sort of set up procedure?

Has anyone tried any other MPU2 roms like spotlight or silver circles? 

I cant find any posts anywhere about this, so I am curious. 

#2 Wizard

Wizard

MFME Creator

• Regulars
  • 719 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 07:10 AM

Hi Guys.

I see that Hi-lights and Silver-lights are on loads of rom sites, but they don't seem to want to play ball, unless they are corrupt, or I am missing some sort of set up procedure?

Most MPU2 games also use a masked ROM which contains common routines used in all the games. You have to load this ROM with the game ROMs for it to run in MFME.

Where there are two game ROMs you load this in between the two others, if there is one game ROM you load it as the second ROM

I'm sure the mask ROM has been posted over on the Mecca, but if you can't find ir send me a pm

Edited by Wizard, 18 July 2019 - 07:11 AM.

Warning: This post is mostly my own opinions and may contain irony, if you are obsessed with PAST history you may want to ignore it.

#3 hitthesix

hitthesix

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 03:56 PM

[quote name="frig" post="327309" timestamp="1563422252"]Hi Guys.

[/quote[quote name="frig" post="327309" timestamp="1563422252"]Hi Guys.

[/quote]yeah I have rock on running,you are welcome to it,ad I don't have much time at the minute,I will send it over tonight when I get home,if you want it.

#4 frig

frig

• Regulars
  • 332 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 01:45 AM

Ah I see!!! Thanks Wizard I will take a look.

hitthesix..

"yeah I have rock on running,.....I will send it over tonight when I get home,if you want it. "

Yes please send it, thanks:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users