• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#81 CharlieRaymondo

CharlieRaymondo

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 619 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 09:59 PM

Now that is a rarety of which two mods post one after the other. Okey Dokey ROLL EM!!!!!

#82 barcrest junky

barcrest junky

• Moderators
  • 843 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 04:49 AM

Now that is a rarety of which two mods post one after the other. Okey Dokey ROLL EM!!!!!

What WAS a rarety was duplu, the previous owner logging in last night for the first time in 18 months. Almost like someone told him about the recent site problems.

#83 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 04 September 2019 - 08:31 AM

What WAS a rarety was duplu, the previous owner logging in last night for the first time in 18 months. Almost like someone told him about the recent site problems.

Maybe the download sections can be finally sorted but what with the newer updates to mfme I now understand it would be harder to implement as as soon as it’s updated to say v19 downloads it would then need to be changed to
V20 and so on, i think creators should state which emulator it runs on like most do!
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#84 CharlieRaymondo

CharlieRaymondo

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 619 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 10:23 AM

You can thank me for that. It was as the Okey Dokey ROLL EM that woke him up.

#85 barcrest junky

barcrest junky

• Moderators
  • 843 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 02:44 PM

Maybe the download sections can be finally sorted but what with the newer updates to mfme I now understand it would be harder to implement as as soon as it’s updated to say v19 downloads it would then need to be changed to
V20 and so on, i think creators should state which emulator it runs on like most do!

It is being arranged. I think the existing permissions for the download section were a bit knotty and needed untangling rather than overlaying the new permissions and getting unexpected results.

There will also be a download mod too.

#86 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 04:18 PM

Don't suppose the ebay seller is going to be banned is he,i see his listings are on ebay again?

Hold the bells mate.

#87 barcrest junky

barcrest junky

• Moderators
  • 843 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 04:20 PM

Don't suppose the ebay seller is going to be banned is he,i see his listings are on ebay again?

Pete won't ban him on here until Alex gives the OK to do so. If our requests for additional mod powers come through before that then we will be able to take action.

Has the disk got the new 100'er on it yet, we wonder?

#88 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 04 September 2019 - 05:05 PM

It is being arranged. I think the existing permissions for the download section were a bit knotty and needed untangling rather than overlaying the new permissions and getting unexpected results.

There will also be a download mod too.

as said thinking about it, i'd have the download section for the newer mfme's like DIF's as in sub sections of either manufactures or maybe jackpot levels i'e £5.£25 and so on. again if all layout creators can put what the latest mfme the layouts can be played on then that's the download area sorted no need to ever update them again unless there's a newer manufacture or jackpot level i'e £150 AWP's

Pete won't ban him on here until Alex gives the OK to do so. If our requests for additional mod powers come through before that then we will be able to take action.

Has the disk got the new 100'er on it yet, we wonder?

i asked this over at dif as atm they're only available on there, if they are then they might aswell be released across the Fme land

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#89 colvic99

colvic99

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 June 2020 - 09:16 AM

How come i cant get approval to download anything? I have responded to the verification email i was sent but i still cant get approval to download anything off the website. Please can someone help me with this? Thank you in advance.

#90 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 14 June 2020 - 02:03 PM

How come i cant get approval to download anything? I have responded to the verification email i was sent but i still cant get approval to download anything off the website. Please can someone help me with this? Thank you in advance.

...because you have not posted enough, I think it's about 30 posts here at least then you are limited.

#91 Reg

Reg

DONE AND FINISHED

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 697 posts

Donator

Posted 14 June 2020 - 04:14 PM

PM'img members hassling for stuff does not count BTW.

#92 jim1970

jim1970

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 June 2020 - 11:57 PM

Thank you for all your hard work and patience over the years, brings back lots of memories from back home, keep it up.

#93 burrows2014

burrows2014

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 07:34 PM

where can i get the 19 and above mfme

#94 cja272

cja272

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1489 posts

Posted 24 July 2021 - 05:21 AM

https://www.desertis...ex.php?/portal/

https://www.facebook...hotosandwebcams Great Yarmouth photos and webcams on facebook  <p> 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users