What happened to the Holy Moley DX?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 hornynick

hornynick

• Regulars
  • 259 posts

Posted 08 April 2019 - 01:49 AM

Apologies but i had a few and cant find the orginal thread,  i seem to remember the original thread had a pos in which the creatort said it had been published in response to some sort of critisism. but  i cant find it eother on here or on dif. anyone know anything please?

#2 FruitEMU

FruitEMU

• Administrators
  • 60 posts

Posted 08 April 2019 - 06:06 AM

Who is the creator?

This is the only thread on here:
https://www.fruit-em...ole#entry324670

#3 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 08 April 2019 - 08:04 AM

Possibly a mfme 19 release, Tommy has quite a few ready :)

#4 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 08 April 2019 - 10:20 AM

apart from running the ROM, what else does the new update bring ?  ive always like the idea of zooming into an area, particularly useful when you get bonuses etc that are small or parts of a feature that only use the top glass.

just a thought!

#5 Wizard

Wizard

MFME Creator

• Regulars
  • 719 posts

Posted 08 April 2019 - 10:22 AM

apart from running the ROM, what else does the new update bring ?  ive always like the idea of zooming into an area, particularly useful when you get bonuses etc that are small or parts of a feature that only use the top glass.

just a thought!

Why not use the magnifier?

Warning: This post is mostly my own opinions and may contain irony, if you are obsessed with PAST history you may want to ignore it.

#6 hornynick

hornynick

• Regulars
  • 259 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 01:23 AM

Who is the creator?

This is the only thread on here:
https://www.fruit-em...ole#entry324670

Thats your opinion,the layouts been published and thats that.

direct quote from @TommyC on that thread. To me, that reads the layout has been released but you coulda fooled me. :lol:

#7 innfection

innfection

Requestor/Bug Finder/Resourcer/

• Regulars
  • 761 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 01:44 AM

That basically means that the layout is made but not released for example. Lamping and dx done

Resourcer/Bug Finder 

#8 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 10 April 2019 - 06:05 AM

Correct innfection!
The layout afaik is made and ready and playable for Mfme as is a fair few others but these will be released when
Mfme v19 is released as they are made and completed using that version of the emulator and aren't compatible with 6.1
So you and others will just have to wait until Wizard is happy with v19 and releases it to the wider community.

Unfortunately (or not in some cases) this means there could be a massive flood of new releases then nowt for ages.

The topic title does state forthcoming or WIP. That means that until it's final release, although again the wip for mfme5 should be amended or the sub folder linked to just the single forthcoming thread again
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#9 hornynick

hornynick

• Regulars
  • 259 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 08:21 AM

fair dos. it was just the way i read it then.

#10 wearecity

wearecity

MFME v whatever the next version number user.

• Gold Supporters
  • 1672 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 10:26 AM

The confusion here is that when you have completed a layout within MFME you can publish it.

What that does is lock the layout notes and also the information that appears at the top of the layout such as blah blah £70 30p play by fmenutter.

That was added partly to stop it being edited by FME sellers on Ebay, claiming they did the layout etc...

Only the layout producer can unpublish it and alter notes etc, but the end user can still edit the layout itself.

#11 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 07:32 PM

Layout was completed mid march,it was designed in the new mfme whilst i've been a tester it's a no brainer to design everything i've done in that version.

Attached Files

Hold the bells mate.

#12 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 11:54 AM

thank you for the update tommyC.

i do love a bit of hype! hope wizard is happy with its progress.

* i do seem to remember a whole host of machines like murphys millions etc. some of the last Barcrest released?  sad they didnt wait untill the £100 jp date :(

#13 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 11:03 AM

Why not use the magnifier?

do you mean the f3 f4 functions? or have i missed something ?

#14 Wizard

Wizard

MFME Creator

• Regulars
  • 719 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 11:05 AM

do you mean the f3 f4 functions? or have i missed something ?

No, make sure magnifier is checked in prefs, then just right click on the layout to magnify that section, you can adjust the magnification using the mouse wheel while it's active.

Warning: This post is mostly my own opinions and may contain irony, if you are obsessed with PAST history you may want to ignore it.

#15 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 11:37 AM

thank you Wizard, thats a really good function.

What do you think of a full screen magnifier option ? some layouts are truly magnificent, i just wish there was a way of cropping the top bar and below the buttons out to make full use on smaller screens.

chat soon 

#16 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 16 April 2019 - 03:17 PM

Isn’t that max full screen mode, as I play on laptop in full screen size and the top bars gone?
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#17 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 08:26 AM

do you mean the menu?  i ment cropping the payout tray and the top logo.  the emu is fantastic, just looking for a way to make it better for laptops and high-def artwork.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users