• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 03:41 PM

Epoch releases will make a change from my crap flooding the release sections lol. And it will see a welcomed return of the dx masters to fme, that's not to say I hope to master amber's layout tools and one day I may produce a MEGA layout or two for Amber hopefully!!

See now this is what confuses me at times.

I have made a fair few layout's within FME and i'm more than capable as you know.

You mention the word 'hope' Vec's, I hope One day you'll have some art that you pass-on and don't do a 'me' release.

That IS as it used to work, and you say you wish it was as-it-was.....that really is as-it-was bud!

There were time (numerous times too) that a machine was purchased, someone would buy, another pick it up/scan etc...and the final images be passed onto whoever.....that could have passed 3,4,or 5 people to produce a layout.

You need to learn to work as a team fella.

#2 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 29 April 2016 - 07:56 PM

Same old Ady rearing his head again I see, the passing on of resources subject again.

As for passing on resources if I had any I would, as said before I have copies of All my past mini dx's artwork on a large scale, which I've stated if anybody wants to do a bigger version they're more than welcome. Guitar has already taken me up on that offer as well as tommy c and pook in the past (hissing quid and Manhattan skylines) If members from various sites are willing to give me the required resources I require then obviously i'm not just going to "sit" on them till someone magically requests them I will reproduce them to the highest ability I can. In the mean time if I have the required stuff then I shall keep on releasing my mini layouts until I "hopefully" can master the Amber2 tools if successful I will produce layouts bigger ones if technically possible on my oldy laptop

As for teamwork I think there is plenty of that found within my work, yes I can't get roms running, yes I require artwork but isn't that what Fme is all about =, you've stated this above.

Although again some think I shouldn't get the help I ask for maybe they don't want me to make layouts, if so then they should stand up and say so instead of whining on about them.  

Rant over now!!

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#3 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 06:31 AM

Same old Ady rearing his head again I see, the passing on of resources subject again.

As for passing on resources if I had any I would, as said before I have copies of All my past mini dx's artwork on a large scale, which I've stated if anybody wants to do a bigger version they're more than welcome. Guitar has already taken me up on that offer as well as tommy c and pook in the past (hissing quid and Manhattan skylines) If members from various sites are willing to give me the required resources I require then obviously i'm not just going to "sit" on them till someone magically requests them I will reproduce them to the highest ability I can. In the mean time if I have the required stuff then I shall keep on releasing my mini layouts until I "hopefully" can master the Amber2 tools if successful I will produce layouts bigger ones if technically possible on my oldy laptop

As for teamwork I think there is plenty of that found within my work, yes I can't get roms running, yes I require artwork but isn't that what Fme is all about =, you've stated this above.

Although again some think I shouldn't get the help I ask for maybe they don't want me to make layouts, if so then they should stand up and say so instead of whining on about them.  

Rant over now!!

After the last fiasco, and backing you 100%, to the extent of risking losing mates on here and maybe even getting banned, I'm afraid this time I can't.

The way you treated the people who backed you, the about turns you made on things you'd said in private and the brown nosing you subsequently did with the people you'd slagged off behind their backs, means it's impossible for me to have any sort of respect for you.

To say that Ady and me don't often agree would be the understatement of the year, but I now realise that SOME of the stuff he says about you is completely true.  You are always asking for stuff but hardly seem to offer anything to anyone else.  The bit I've highlighted in red above being a prime example, if you have all the resources then why not upload them, so that they are there for anyone to use?  Oh no hang on a min, that would mean you wouldn't look like you were doing someone a favour each time someone needed something.  There's not as much glory if an image is just taken from the site and used, you'd only get a mention in the release notes.

You say ' I think there is plenty of that found within my work'.... yes there is, but 99.99999% of the time it's OTHER PEOPLE helping YOU, it's very rarely the other way round.

It comes across to me that you EXPECT as much help as you need, for as little input from yourself as possible.

Even problems with your own machine had to have pics and info begged from you, for people to be able to offer advice, advice which you, in the first instance chose to ignore and then whined because you'd done something else and made things worse.

If you choose to reply, then please don;t think I'm ignoring you, but for the next two weeks I have more important things going on, so I won't be on here to answer you.

#4 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 06:57 AM

Maybe I have missed  chunk of history here but does it really matter? 99% of people connected to FME do nothing at all.

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

#5 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 07:53 AM

Indeed Spa, well said.

People choose to help Vectra out with resources, they don't have to. Why anyone should get bothered about what he does with any uploaded or asked for resources is beyond me, afterall he is giving back with emulator layouts.

Whether you like his laptop size layouts or not, he does release a large number of them.

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#6 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 08:09 AM

Actually can't these off topic posts be removed from this thread?

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#7 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 04:13 PM

Actually can't these off topic posts be removed from this thread?
J

Done - split from http://www.fruit-emu...2-april-update/

#8 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 04:28 PM

I dont know the history, but i do know FMe is totally appreciate of ALL releases

#9 Mavroz

Mavroz

odd job man...

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 04:32 PM

I dont know the history, but i do know FMe is totally appreciate of ALL releases

Completely agree, it is fantastic to see things once again moving forward.

#10 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 01 May 2016 - 05:13 PM

Totally agree to the above two posts.
All releases are appreciated and Amber2 will certainly give FMe the kick up the arse it needs by bringing it kicking and screaming into the present and future on emulation.
That's not to say ye oldie mfme will still have new releases or updates of old layouts to cater for the ones whom can't use amber for various reasons, I for one intend to use and create for both and as usual am extremely greatful for any images/ roms given.

#11 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 06:28 PM

might even boot up one of Vec's releases for once!

can you imagine vec's doing a 4k release !!!!!

#12 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 01 May 2016 - 06:41 PM

lol love it nails I have artwork of my previous layouts ready to convert to amber 7000x12000 so a MEGA dx from me lol and as said in the other topic if the emulator allows and if I can get amber running then yes it could be a reality, wonder if I could connect my lappy to the 42" tv would that make a difference

#13 Magz

Magz

• Regulars
  • 887 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 06:16 PM

At that resolution isn't it going to be larger than the real life machine? :)

#14 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 02 May 2016 - 07:09 PM

nah you may need the 65" plasma on its size though lol.

#15 stardust

stardust

Daryl

• Regulars
  • 720 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 04:01 PM

After the last fiasco, to the extent of risking losing mates on here 

You didn't lose any mates duck...

Perhaps just got misplaced ;)

#16 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 03 June 2016 - 08:17 PM

ady

The furniture

• photo-thumb-100.jpg?_r=1401898539
  • Moderators
  • moderator.png
  • 13976 posts

Posted Today, 06:17 PM

vectra666, on 02 Jun 2016 - 3:44 PM, said:snapback.png

yes please, it'll be good for future usage, may look into the correct bands at a later date

cheers

edit to add just seen what font it is so i'll search for it

re-edit again lol searched for it but can't find it lol

Do as we did Vec's.....try and make a layout in private and then release it.

It's always "at a later date" with your comments fella, edit plus an edit etc....

Sorry I don't want to 'piss on your fireworks'....but isn't it about time you did some bit's yourself and stop bloody leaching!

here we go again!!! can something be done about this please

#17 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 09:32 PM

here we go again!!! can something be done about this please

What do you want people to do?

He's asking that you try doing more yourself, sorry but there's nothing wrong with that, seeing as what he's said is true.

Ok I'm not a creator, but it does seem more and more, that you do the 'easy' bits and as soon as it gets a little complicated, you want other people to do it for you.

It's a bit like your 'want, want, want' attitude, and someone to buy this or that.  If you want something so much, then either buy it yourself, or subscribe to a 'font site' or something, instead of wanting other people to use their subscriptions etc to find the stuff for you.

It's even more annoying that you keep saying you have this and that image, flyer etc, and will 'have a look' or 'upload when you have time'.... why not just upload what images you have and let other people use as they need?

Because if they were available to the masses to take freely, you'd not get the 'glory' each time??

Edited cos I didn't add the quote.

Edited by chasnbons, 03 June 2016 - 09:35 PM.

#18 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 02:46 AM

Heyup its all kicking off in here :D

Hold the bells mate.

#19 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 10:28 AM

Hi guys..

Attached Files

Edited by todd1970, 04 June 2016 - 10:28 AM.

Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#20 caseychapman1052000

caseychapman1052000

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 02:04 PM

i dont want to pour oil on a fire but one of you has to be right

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users