machine has no power

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Kelly

Kelly

• New Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:39 PM

ive just plugged my fruit machine and theres no power on the front of the machine and when i open the machine up theres 2 led lights on the green board lighting up,one of these used to flicker and now it is solid on has this got anything to do with that.please help any help at at all.thanks alot

#2 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:45 PM

Could do with some more info on machine, what machine, who makes it etc.

It sounds like its either your power supply or mpu board.

#3 Kelly

Kelly

• New Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 08:40 PM

hi there thanks for reply.i know absolutly nothing about these so sorry.its a vivid machine.is that any good thanks.kelly

#4 Kelly

Kelly

• New Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 08:49 PM

hi richy thanks alot for getting back to me.im up early for work 2moro so im off to bed and wont be back on until 6.30 2moro night.it would be great if u wer on then too to help me......;-) thanks

#5 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 28 July 2013 - 08:54 PM

Would advise first to check fuses in your power supply unit, where the power lead plugs in

#6 Kelly

Kelly

• New Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:08 PM

ok thanks alot i will order them then is it okay if i keep in touch with you so i know what to do when the come

#7 Kelly

Kelly

• New Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:29 PM

hi i just tried to change the fuse there with the one in my kettle and all the lights came on but it froze after 5mins gameplay.although i used a 13a fuse for a 13a do you think it might just be because tue fuse isnt new????? thanks

#8 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:51 PM

Hi no I didn't mean the fuse in the plug.

The fuses inside the machine on the power supply, the metal box inside the machine at the bottom, there will be things that you can unscrew to get them out, make sure machine is unplugged & give it a few mins before messing with it.

#9 Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*

Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:10 AM

hi i just tried to change the fuse there with the one in my kettle and all the lights came on but it froze after 5mins gameplay.although i used a 13a fuse for a 13a do you think it might just be because tue fuse isnt new????? thanks

A fuse has 2 options, it works or it does not work no matter how old it is. Putting higher rated fuses in place of the recommended fuses could cause damage to to the equipment or worse, it could easily catch fire!!!!

As stated by Richy1976, most Power Supply Units contain, Anti-Surge Fuses. They are mainly of the glass type which unscrew. Hold one up to the light and you can see if the wire is broken. Another clue is if it's all black inside!!!.

Edited by ricardo de ponsa, 29 July 2013 - 03:59 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users