size problem!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 eddy1282

eddy1282

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 01:05 PM

some of the emulations like viva mexico are to big to see the reels and so is the addams family but some work please help!!:realmad::realmad::realmad::realmad::mad::mad::cry::cry:

#2 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 01:23 PM

http://www.fruit-emu...ne-your-pc.html

#3 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 01:34 PM

personally i think that layouts shouls arrive in 2 flavours and then DX or classic.

the 1024 resolution option is excellent for laptops and the 1280 resolution is perfect for todays flatscreen/widescreen monitors. should a layout be 1600, make all the cabinet and irellivant bit over the 1280 mark.

Ive seen some fantastic releases with great DX detail, greatly let down by way to much attention to the bloody cabinet - resulting with text (usually the ??? bonus area) with bonuses achieved that are way to small.

Its a question of personal taste by the layout creator really, but having cabinet and coinslot area (some even the payout tray) make the details much smaller in order to fit the machine in.

2p`s worth finished :skeptical:

#4 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 November 2009 - 07:16 PM

I thought eddy had a lot of guts bragging about his size problem on a public forum:D

bj

#5 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 November 2009 - 09:58 PM

I thought eddy had a lot of guts bragging about his size problem on a public forum:D

bj

Yeah he did but it didn't half make him mad;):D.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users