• Views: 9548
  • Downloads: 569
  • Layout Size: 800 x 600

Previous Versions

• 01 Nov 2017 Download The Simpsons.... Homers Meltdown Wdx

Download The Simpsons.... Homers Meltdown Wdx v2

* * * * * 10 Votes

Screenshots

Ok think i've gone as far as i can with this layout,so i've decided to release it.There seems to be alot of requests for this so i've knocked a dx up using multiple photo's and some redrawing in places,this has took an age as i was struggling with the colours of some lamps which just wouldn't lamp right. Big thanks to johnny afc for the pics of his machine,richy for the images he pmed me,johnny again for his classic and wizard for the new mfme 5x,all short cuts are as usual,some people mentioned some slight faults with the classic but i've tested everything and it all works fine,enjoy,think this is one of the hardest layouts iv'e ever done using photo's.

What's New in Version v2 (See full changelog)

• Slight editing

Thank you Tommy for all the work you put in to this, its amazing. The turnabout trick still works as well.

Thank you TommyC :)

Awesome, Thank You.

Excellent Tank you :)

Thank you Tommy for all the work you put in to this, its amazing. The turnabout trick still works as well.

whats the turnabout trick then?

Thanks mate

Thanks very much for this, this is the one machine from the old days i've missed, the £25 plays quite a bit different to the original £15 jackpot, is there any chance of a £15 version?

Photo
CharlieRaymondo
Apr 30 2019 07:00 PM

Thanks Tommy. Never seen a £25 quider before lol. Will give this a bash

what emulator do I need to use this machine?

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

28 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 27 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)