• File Size: 5.02MB
  • Views: 3448
  • Downloads: 234

Previous Versions

• 05 Dec 2016 Download The Blues Boys DX 1.0

Download The Blues Boys DX 1.1

* * * * - 1 Votes

Screenshots

Another Project Amber conversion for MFME.  This time, it's The Blues Boys' turn.  

Again, huge thanks to Guitar for all that he did on the original Project Amber release.  In regards to pictures. reel images and work on getting the hi-tech BWB's running on Project Amber.  And also big thanks to Wizard, for advice on getting the dual coloured hi-lo reel working correctly on MFME5. :)

Shortcuts for this are:

Cancel/Collect - ` or C
Hold/Nudge 1 - 1
Hold/Nudge 2 - 2
Hold/Nudge 3 - 3
HI - H
LO - L
Feature Exchange - F or E
Start/Gamble - Space or G
£1 Insert - 0
20p Token  Insert - 9

Enjoy!

EDITED TO ADD:  New version uploaded.  The update fixes the coin input alarms, plus I've set the reel backgrounds to the main reels.  Forgot to do this on V1.

What's New in Version 1.1 (See full changelog)

• Changed the coin inputs to stop the alarms experienced on V1. Also set the main reels behind the background. Forgot to do this on V1.

Very good, just curious how I make it fit to screen without using the right hand side scroll bar?

This has the payout sounds too, is this unique to this layout?

There's an option in MFME's preferences that shrinks the layout to your native resolution, mate (File/Preferences/Shrink To Fit).  And the sounds were added by me by going into the 'Effects' tab.  Only certain techs allow you to add custom sounds though.  MPU4 is one of them.

Ahh yes, thanks! Just put the coin sounds and payouts on some other games, defo makes it the real deal!

This is One of my ALL TIME greats. Thanks Ploggy :)

Thanks for this, it's great!  I remember playing this like it was yesterday :)

Brilliant!! Thanks!! :)

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

21 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 21 guests, 0 anonymous users