• Submitted: Sep 21 2015 06:26 PM
  • Last Updated: Sep 21 2015 06:26 PM
  • File Size: 4.19MB
  • Views: 2656
  • Downloads: 206

Download Bwb's Voodoo Express £5/20p 1024wdx

* * * * * 1 Votes

Screenshots

Halloween's come early again in Fme land with this classic from Bwb , Voodoo Express
 I took this on from Samson81 due to his commitments atm so a BIG thanks goto him for sending me the images and the original classic layout, thanks next goto Connor55 for taking the time to obtain the photo's of said machine, to I think guitar for sorting out the Chr to get the layout running in the first place and t Tommy C for taking the time to stitch and clean the photo's via ps . without members like this there'd be no emulations And again to Samson and tommy for final playtesting!! I think that's everyone involved.

Now onto the layout itself this was originally going to be set on £15 but the images are for £5 so it was easier.
This plays in mfme2.1 but hi lo reel is slightly out but plays in MFME3.2  best If you get a coin jam by ramming them in to quick it will say "malfunction" there's two ways to rectify this, goto mfme2.1 either do a ram clear or tick back door and alter jackpot to £15 let it initialize then alter it back to £5 these should clear the problem then play again!!!

Shortcuts are -

Start = Spacebar
Exchange = E
Holds = 1,2,3
HI = 2 Lo = 3
Cancel/Collect = `
BwB = B
White Magic Bonus = W
Black Magic Bonus = M
Take Nudges = N
Take Cash Repeat = R
Take Features = F
£££'s in = 0 (remember put them in slowly or it'll malfunction, see above)

Plays in Mfme2.1 (hi lo reel slightly out of line) Mfme3.0,3.1 & 3.2 for best play!!!!

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!!

This site needs resources for Dx's etc so if you're out and about and see anything that could be emulation please take some photo's in the highest megapixel possible (machine needs to be OFF) and upload away, you never know you may see it emulated

wish we had a 1280 or higher for this. absolutely love it, thanks!

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

42 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 41 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)